PDA

View Full Version : Pick up your sword and fight the... Oh Lord.

Abomination
11-23-15, 09:50 PM
This thread takes place after the whole Cassandra thing is resolved. Not sure I'm spoiling anything at this point but she becomes a spooky ghost or something.

Anyway, Draug isn't feeling very well. His reality has come undone. He's looking for something, but doesn't know what.

In the meantime, there's one way to fill the void: Murder.

Indiscriminate murder.

That's right. Draug is going to kill everything in his way. He's going to start in some backwoods village in Corone and make his way to Radasanth.

Now unless you want the city to burn, you have to stop him. And by you, I mean any number of challengers in succession, or even simultaneously.

You must fight.

You must win.

Post your interest here.

BlackAndBlueEyes
11-24-15, 08:38 AM
Fite me.

Not sure post-reboot Madison would go out of her way to stop Draug unless she were somehow provoked. But I'm sure we could think of something.

redford
11-24-15, 10:12 AM
John will attempt to combat the menace

Flamebird
11-24-15, 11:01 AM
Corone you say? Felicity is in the neighborhood!

Actually, I've been wondering if i could use the development of felicity's cloak in this thread. Im really close to level two, so Im in a good spot to write a thread where her energy cloak ability activates for the first time. Of course, this requires pushing her current ability (getting stronger per each hits that at all spills blood) to its absolute limits, which means spilling lots and lots of blood ;)

So if i joined and we made this happen, you would be knocking the stuffing outta her! What do you say?

Ioder
11-24-15, 09:26 PM
I will stand against the Abomination, I stand beside John (Redford).

Morus
11-24-15, 09:54 PM
I'll wreck you brah.

Elthas_Belthasar
11-25-15, 10:52 AM
I'm game also bro's. I feel like joining this to test something. Elthas is also currently a Wraith/Spectral entity of sorts. Don't have it yet in my profile/etc it's happening in my current solo quest. If you'll allow me to enter in Wraith form I will gladly join this as well mate. Happy hunting everybody!