PDA

View Full Version : Enpera

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-26-15, 03:28 AM
Please can I have a quote based on the information in the "characteristics" section?

Weapon: Telgradian “Kurai” sword Enpera

Brief:

Having lost his original Kurai sword “Enpera” some years ago, Shinou wishes to fashion a replacement using the knowledge contained in the Telgradian scriptures in the Cartographer’s library.

Background (cosmetic)

Typically, the “Kurai” sword is a staple of Telgradian society, with each sword named and imbued with a part of the soul of its bearer. This soul fragment is what makes each sword unique, and as the user grows stronger, the sword progresses with it and allows the user to tap into the sword’s power and access both new and improved abilities. This type of sword first made an appearance as a heavier, less wieldy anti cavalry sword in the first era of the Telgradian Monarchy, and was adapted in the Telgradian Civil war for infantry on infantry skirmishing. Traditionally, it is a weapon used by captain-level soldiers who are experienced and powerful enough to use the weapon to its fullest potential.

Note: This Bazaar transaction will NOT be used to purchase ANY abilities or enchantments for the sword. These will be done through RoG level updates in the future.

Characteristics

The sword itself is designed to have the cutting power and shape of a Katana whilst retaining the impact shielding a broadsword would have. The sword itself is 91cms in total, with a hilt length of 15cms. The guard and hilt are crafted from white ivory. The blade is forged from Damascus and measures at 76cms.

Enpera has a unique profile. The cutting edge of the weapon is thinner than a standard Kurai but has a longer, sharper tip. Usually this would result in a fragile point, but this brittleness has been eliminated and is no longer evident in the cutting edge, tip, length or base, making it ideal for piercing or stabbing cleanly

NOTE: The item I am requesting a quote for is the base sword itself. There are to be no enchantments.

Rehtul Orlouge
11-26-15, 04:41 AM
Without the "powers up as you level" ability, which would increase the price pretty far, the base sword will come out to about 300 GP.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-26-15, 05:39 AM
I'll take it. Thank you for your help Rehtul.

The "powers up with level up" bit mentioned in the background does not apply to Enpera other than through RoG level updates anyway, where I will be using an ability slot to deal with Enpera's future powers, and was intended to be a little bit of cosmetic description.

Rehtul Orlouge
11-26-15, 03:33 PM
Done. Shinsou Van Osiris loses 300 GP and gains Enpera. Please link to this thread in your RoG update.