PDA

View Full Version : Althanas Community Radio 3.0

BlackAndBlueEyes
01-11-16, 06:54 PM
With Shin's departure (and, let's be honest, the arrival of the AP system), I've decided to revive Althanas Community Radio as a weekly site podcast. I'll be looking to find a happy medium between what I used to do and what he's done--so we'll have a more relaxed format to the show, but still have site-relevant segments on it.

What I'll be looking for is two regular co-hosts to alternate weeks, that way they don't have to commit to the show every week. I'll also be looking for a bunch of people who would like to be the guests on the show. This way, we have three people on every podcast, but nobody gets burned out doing shows week after week after week.

So, who wants to be on the air? Let me know if you're interested in alternating co-host or a special guest. I'm open to just about anyone being a guest, but I'll be a bit more selective about regular co-hosts.

CO-HOSTS:
- (open)
- (open)

GUESTS:
-
-
-
-

Rayleigh
01-11-16, 07:24 PM
Hey Cecil! What we haven't told you yet is that the AP was really a big scheme to get you podcasting again. ;)

I'd be happy to help as a co-host or a guest, wherever you need me!

The Mongrel
01-11-16, 07:28 PM
I'll guest sometime. Not right away; I was just on the Shincast.

Tobias Stalt
01-11-16, 08:43 PM
I need to get a better mic but Andy, sweetheart, I miss you.

Cards of Fate
01-11-16, 09:26 PM
Andy Baby, I just got a new mic, let me put it to good work as your loving co-host. I promise to behave!

orphans
01-11-16, 10:06 PM
I don't know how my headset sounds and if anything, from what I understand, it seems to feed the output back into my input some how at times? I dunno..... been trying to fix it but I'm dumb :/

loves.blessing.
01-11-16, 10:23 PM
I want in this love fest as a guest! Hopefully my head set isn't as suckish as I remember!

Artifex Felicis
01-11-16, 11:27 PM
I'd be willing to lend a hand every once in a while for fun. Either guest or occasional host.

(Please don't kill me in squids.)

Christoph
01-12-16, 01:22 AM
I have a pretty decent recording setup these days. I am definitely interested in co-hosting.

Kryos
01-12-16, 04:21 PM
I would love to be a guest every now and again. Not sure what kind of tech is required, but I am definitely interested.

Vendredi
01-20-16, 08:44 PM
Can I play? o u O

Zook Murnig
01-20-16, 11:26 PM
I'm down to be a guest if you happen to be recording on a day that I'm free (schedule is weird, just hit me up in a PM or something.)

Kryos
03-19-16, 06:16 PM
Anyone else like the idea of doing a podcast between the rounds of the LCC? Discuss the recent matches, surprises, guesses on the outcomes? Also, whatever happened to that gambling idea?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-20-16, 05:05 AM
Anyone else like the idea of doing a podcast between the rounds of the LCC? Discuss the recent matches, surprises, guesses on the outcomes? Also, whatever happened to that gambling idea?

I like that idea!

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-20-16, 06:38 AM
In the past, there have been episodes where we discussed potential match outcomes, and there were numerous times where people got angry when we insinuated that they might not win their particular fight. The backlash I got was enough to dissuade me from doing another tournament podcast series.

Kryos
03-20-16, 11:14 AM
Sheesh. How lame. The fact that people enter a tournament, where they are judged to win or lose, get pissed about a podcast? Fair enough, BaBE. Fair enough.

Cards of Fate
03-20-16, 08:16 PM
So Andy has passed the torch for me to continue hosting ACR, and I was thinking about trying to get something together for the first break between rounds! I'm looking for about three people who would be willing to talk shop on the tournament, and in general have a pleasant time putting on a show for the rest of the community! To keep this thread from getting flooded, please PM me if you're interested.