PDA

View Full Version : Toppling the Tarot, Fat Chance. Open Battle Recruitment.

Ioder
01-12-16, 04:30 PM
So I may be partly at fault for this, but ever since the idea popped in the head of the Kinshara to topple what myself, Cards and Alyssa, and everyone else have worked so hard for ive been thinking. Who would acctualy dare to do this? While there are other powers at work here, (pgs or just strong writers) none have ever tried to face us.

I here by announce I am taking on ALL challengers to face one of the Big Three in a battle to the death. While I hate the idea of Citadel fights I'd be more than happy showing why we are still the number one pg here.

Please register below. I'm sure that Cards and Alyssa would take a fight or two also.

CHALLENGES:

Ioder- Arden, Tobias, Madison.

EDIT: The registration is closed. I will not be taking on anything more than I can chew.

Tobias Stalt
01-12-16, 05:12 PM
Happy to show you ladies a thrill ride.

BlackAndBlueEyes
01-12-16, 05:18 PM
Y'all done nothing of note but throw a pizza party and decorate your home, so there's nothing worth going after. But, sure. I'll fite one of you.

Lye
01-12-16, 05:34 PM
I challenge the blonde to a duel.

K-Zu-Ziro
01-12-16, 05:40 PM
is the ap for the judgement on you 1%ers? but nah in all seriousness i'm gonna jonas brothers it and save myself for the wedding night i mean clan war.

Ioder
01-12-16, 06:53 PM
So to point out Lye, all three are blonde. So is that directed to myself or one of the others?

Ioder
01-12-16, 07:05 PM
Also, Bias our thread has been up for a while. Convergence.

redford
01-12-16, 07:53 PM
fite me

Lye
01-12-16, 11:30 PM
Three...

Wait for it!

... Versus one.

Fite me.

Cards of Fate
01-12-16, 11:42 PM
Given my obligations elsewhere, I am unable to pick up any fites.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience (Except to fitebear who's gonna get the snot kicked out of him)

Tobias Stalt
01-13-16, 01:09 AM
Ahem.

3v1 Tobi vs the World.

Ioder
01-15-16, 06:07 PM
I will be receding this recruitment thread. If I've started one or am participating in a fightwith you based on this premises I shall finish without any issue.