PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment: Valì Expedition

Ceidon
01-14-16, 09:47 AM
Hey everyone! I'm trying to get back into writing in a non-competitive setting and need your help! In order to ease my way back in, I'd like to do an origins type quest for my Indiana Jones character, Ceidon. I don't really believe in solos (we are an RP site, after all), so I'd like one person to join me in this adventure. Admittedly, the participating character would likely be an accessory to Ceidon's growth, but we can work in your story as well. As you know, Ceidon is acting leader of acquisitions for the Order of the Golden Dawn. I think right now it would be best to frame the story around that. Ceidon takes his mentee from the Order on an expedition to Kebiras (specifically, Valì, though Ceidon will not be aware of this at the start) to obtain some magical relic. Along the way the characters will run into trouble and the Cure of the Lorès (see my profile) will be revealed to Ceidon. The whole arc is to start Ceidon on the path of darkness.

So, what am I looking for then?

1) Someone I've never written with before or haven't written with in a long time.
2) A member of the Order (we can abuse liquid time to make this happen if your character is not already a member)
3) Someone patient. I'm a spotty poster as is, but I will try to keep us both interested enough to finish within a month.

If you meet these requirements, let me know here. If a lot of people want to write with me, pending the outcome of this quest I'll pick up others for future writing.

Rehtul Orlouge
01-14-16, 10:18 PM
Eh, what the heck, I'll do it. I'm also probably going to be sporadic, but I'll look to have it done by the two month mark at least