PDA

View Full Version : Long Live The Monarchy - Recruitment

Ioder
01-16-16, 09:53 AM
Post below if interested in becoming part of this group, alignments of all kind welcome to participate. Main group page here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?30532-The-Monarchy).

This notice has been posted in every major city and back water town from Corone to the plague lands of Raiaera. Posted by Ioder's hands himself, these papers were important. The time has come to recruit men, women, and children to his nation without boarders. Some pieces of parchment may be tattered and soaked, but the message read as follows.

"Send me your weak, your strong, magisters and assassins. Today marks the day of Indignation and the reprieve from the unwieldy. Our nation without boarders has come and we wish to foster change here on Althanas. A castle stands alone on the eastern sea board of Corone, this is our home. A cot, food, training, friendships, and a sense of purpose is awaiting any who answer the call. The time of aristocracy has come and we are The Monarchy."

At the bottom of the note a phrase was pensiled in last minute, "Monsters Welcome, nah encouraged."

Short, sweet and to the point.

In your application I ask that you state your Name, Allignment and personal goal you wish to accomplish with the help of The Monarchy.

Name:
Alignment:
Goal:

Current Roster:

- Ioder as the Unseen Hand.

- White Monarchy
- McKinley Joanne (Pawn)
- Gum (Pawn)
- Kaida May (Pawn)
- Naomi Weiss (Pawn)

- Dark Monarchy
- Lothar Onnevi (Pawn)
- Elthas Belthasar (Pawn)

- The Fallen
- Shinsou Vaan Osiris (Pawn)
- Captain Cain Jodin (Pawn)

loves.blessing.
01-16-16, 11:01 AM
McKinley Joanne Parish
Unsure
To grow and become a person with a purpose in life, also to help others.

(Plus I heard the leader was pretty hot!)

Gum
01-26-16, 02:39 PM
Name: Gum
Alignment: Neutral good
Goal: Gum is a Xangu Shaman who worships the Dheathain Pantheon. His role in the world is to assist the dead travel from the Overworld to the Underworld. Preventing anguished souls lingering between worlds is his top priority. He believes that, left unchecked, wronged souls become demons that terrorise the living. Additionally, Gum acts as an intermediary between the living and the dead. As such, he values his ability to offer solace to those in mourning. (prof: here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?30535))

Ioder
01-26-16, 03:05 PM
Alright you two we are off to a good start. I'm looking to limit the number of members of the group to no more that 6 or 7 ATM. In order to grow we need to have a foundation.

Being said welcome to the aristocrqcy and the new life that in tells. Kayla and I have already started our thread, but Gum we need to get you going. I'll deliver PMS to you in a moment breaking down the operation.

Mixed-blood
03-16-16, 06:49 PM
Name: Lothar Onnenvi
(Loud Warrior born in)

Alignment: Lawful neutral, mostly.

Goals: To become one of the finest alchemists in Althanas; to either force a degree of integration, or interdependency between Alerar and Raiaera, and if not that, at least prevent any conflict between the twon nations from becoming hot; continue to push modernity as an important facit in organismic development; & whatever additional goals have been set by his superior the ‘Kind Master.’

Elthas_Belthasar
03-16-16, 06:49 PM
Name: Elthas Belthasar
Alignment: Originally Lawful Good (LG) After the events of my recent solo quest will become Lawful Evil (LE) I intend for Elthas to be in the Dark Monarchy. (For the reasons you and I spoke about on Facebook Billy)
Goal: Elthas is a Wild Card. As a follower, chosen or not, of The Thayne Codex...Elthas has recently fallen in battle. Now, the immortality of his people has come into play and Elthas currently exists as a dangerous Wraith. He currently has no real goals except to close up the ties that bound him to his old life. He currently acts as a wandering dagger for hire. (When Elthas hits level Six officially, I will provide more info from there) He has no ulterior agenda, and is looking to obtain a goal in life or un-life. Currently, Elthas wanders the depths of Ruild. (Concordia Forest)

The Muri
03-16-16, 09:58 PM
I have no idea where a reckless, rebellious teen who loves colors and individuality would fit into this, but... Here's to trying xD

Name: Kaida May.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Goal: One goal is to protect those who can't protect themselves. Kaida has a massive heart and wishes to make the world a better place. However, some of her own ambitions are also there. She has no idea who she is and where she comes from. Kaida hopes and strives to find that purpose...

Ioder
03-16-16, 11:09 PM
Kadia, free up some space in your inbox please.

To the rest of you new guys ive sent a brief mssg with your first assignments.

The Muri
03-17-16, 06:32 AM
I cleared my inbox.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-17-16, 02:45 PM
Name: Shinsou Vaan Osiris
Alignment: Chaotic neutral

Goal:

Shinsou's ultimate goal is to surpass the power he attained in Telgradia and destroy the beast known as Temperance back on his home world of Telgradia. Temperance had a personal hand in Shinsou's downfall on his homeworld, as well as personally seeing to the death of his only friend Bane Stark, a former Coronian ranger who was in his service for a time.

Very little is known about Shinsou's motives for anything beyond his set goal of avenging Bane and obliterating Temperance.

Warsong
03-17-16, 07:38 PM
Name: Naomi Weiss
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Goal: To prove her strength and rise in rank and skill in military prowess.

jdd2035
03-17-16, 07:53 PM
Ill give her a look :)