PDA

View Full Version : I knew I'd forgotten something...

Devin Argente
11-07-06, 11:42 AM
Though I'm already up and rolling, I guess an introduction couldn't hurt. I come from GiveUpAlready forums, have been RPing for about three years, and am constantly on the lookout for things that help me enhance my writing ability. I live in Holland, so if anyone ever wants something translated into Dutch (for whatever reason :eek: ), I'd be happy to help.

Cyrus the virus
11-07-06, 11:58 AM
I had a crush on a girl named Devin once. She was pretty smokin'. Less so now.

Welcome!

AdventWings
11-07-06, 12:03 PM
Ignore some totally random stuff around here, if you will, or you can join in the chaos and deliver this place into the New Age! :D

Welcom to Althanas! We have quite a good deal of GUAers here and you should feel right at home, albiet with the creaetive minds constantly at workto ensure you a satisfying role-playing experience. ^_^

Myao.

Ingenious
11-07-06, 12:13 PM
I'm already talking to you in several threads already so I might as well greet you. Welcome to Althanas, even though you only joined prolly a day or two after me, if even. And was your three year of rping on gua? cause I don't remember you if you were. Got a bad memory anyway.

Devin Argente
11-07-06, 12:16 PM
And was your three year of rping on gua? cause I don't remember you if you were. Got a bad memory anyway.

Uhmm... When I truly sucked, I was known on GUA as Demordeth. I left it a year later, jumping from forum to forum to forum, until I returned to GUA as Whisper, having considerably improved.

MaxBlade
11-07-06, 12:27 PM
As a legnd, is what you are now, you are bery good at RPing can't wait to RP with you.

This is going to be fun seeing as this is an active RP site. lol.

Ingenious
11-07-06, 12:34 PM
You wrote a pretty good guide for spirit. I remember the name a bit but you prolly rped during the one of the times I was inactive.

Devin Argente
11-07-06, 12:44 PM
You wrote a pretty good guide for spirit. I remember the name a bit but you prolly rped during the one of the times I was inactive.

I know. I was thinking about bringing my spirit master (Dracadas) back from the dead in the BA. I even corrected the many linguistic mistakes in the guide for it. But then the Tournament of Legends came along and it all got washed to the background. If you want to view Dracadas's unfinished site, including the rewritten guide:

http://www.freewebs.com/dracadas/index.htm

To all Althanians: that's old-school GUA BA goodness. Not something I'm planning to release on Althanas (God no, I wouldn't dare).

Lavinian Pride
11-07-06, 02:22 PM
Welcome to the site, just a rule of thumb, if its Lavinian, chances are its good old Dissinger.

;)

Have fun here guys, its nice to see some talent from other places.

Vorin
11-07-06, 02:28 PM
And if it's Dissinger, chances are he made it drunk. B)

Welcome. Post in OOC threads. It's how I got famous.

Krugor
11-07-06, 02:40 PM
Greetings landgenoot!

Nice to see somebody else from Holland here :)
It's rather obvious that the greatest writers and RPers come from Holland! Hope you fun here!

Devin Argente
11-07-06, 03:08 PM
Welcome. Post in OOC threads. It's how I got famous.

I'm working on it. ;)

Greetings landgenoot!

Nice to see somebody else from Holland here :)
It's rather obvious that the greatest writers and RPers come from Holland! Hope you fun here!

I agree, especially when they have to write their RPs in English! :p

Er móést gewoon nog een andere Nederlander aanwezig zijn. Letho had me er al over verteld. :)

Letho
11-07-06, 04:35 PM
Hey, that bunch of Dutch words better say something about Letho and some hot redheads. :P

And also, welcome to Althanas.

Devin Argente
11-08-06, 06:27 AM
Hey, that bunch of Dutch words better say something about Letho and some hot redheads. :P

Er móést gewoon nog een andere Nederlander aanwezig zijn. Letho had me er al over verteld.

Translated: There just had to be another Dutchie present on this forum. Letho already told me about it.

So, no hot redheads. Yet... *looks around*

Letho
11-08-06, 08:17 AM
I figured it meant something like that. I just hoped for some redheads. :(

Devin Argente
11-08-06, 08:25 AM
I figured it meant something like that. I just hoped for some redheads. :(

There's a semi-redhead in my Scara Brae quest *pushes Letho that way* ;)

Nah, just kidding, take whatever time you need. I am patient. Ingenious might kill you. But I won't. :)

Letho
11-08-06, 09:28 AM
Semi-redhead is better then no redhead at all. Especially since I'm using my female character. ;)

I'll post today. Things came up yesterday and I didn't have time to write anything.