PDA

View Full Version : An rather unwelcomed return

Lisean
11-07-06, 01:01 PM
Only reason why I couldn't come up with a better title, was because I could not come up with a better title. I know I'm not that active, or well known around Althanas, because I just started back a few months ago, but I realized I have been inactive for the past long while. That, I intend to change.

So yeah.. that necromancer guy you all probably once heard of is back.

Whoop-dee-doo.

~~~~~

Wow... am I dumb...

**A Rather Unwelcomed Return**

Lavinian Pride
11-07-06, 02:23 PM
WELCOME BACK!

And I remember you, you're Zeriths brother/cousin/relative! Welcome back man....

Lisean
11-07-06, 02:24 PM
Yay! Somebody bothers to remember me, and it's brother.

-hugs Sarah- Thanks for the welcome back. :)

Vorin
11-07-06, 02:25 PM
I remember I wanted a piece of that hot avatar...;)

Where've ya' been?

Lisean
11-07-06, 02:27 PM
I've been jumpstarting myself into life, that's where I've been. :P

I'll try to put it as short as possible.

I was kicked out of my house, was adopted by a real family (which I'm not used to having). I'm used to just having a brother.. but a mother who knows how to be one? It's very weird to me. On top of that, I've had to re-register myself into school, and settle myself in, which has gone well.

Devin Argente
11-07-06, 02:28 PM
I could say 'welcome back', but I've only just arrived here myself, and never met you before, so a simple first-time 'welcome' will have to suffice. :)

WELCOME!

nekoprince
11-07-06, 03:37 PM
Ouch, and yet I hope everything is working out well for you and whatnot.

Also, welcome back Alliteration name! Also, Hope everything will stay steady for you

Eleazar
11-07-06, 04:07 PM
-gasps-

Seems like we left at around the same time. Well, seeing your back... welcome back! I remember you, and I was actually one of your readers... I wondered where you went.

Letho
11-07-06, 04:39 PM
Seems you had quite a tough time, Lisean, but it's good to see you managed to make it through and return to Althanas. Welcome back.

Cyrus the virus
11-07-06, 11:06 PM
Unwelcomed!? Baha, we'll see about that. Nice to see you back, o relative of the newlywed one!

Nightsangel
11-07-06, 11:18 PM
Hey Lisean. I remember seeing your name around the boards and I like your avatar^_^ its cute! Anyway hope you have fun and your more active this time around! Anyway welcome back and I hope you have fun!

AdventWings
11-08-06, 12:08 AM
How could you say you were unwelcomed and not as well-known? You've been mentioned on the boards when you weren't here! See it here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=40403#post40403)! :D

Glad to have you back with us again. Hope life treats you well and may the Moon shine gently on your path. :)

Reiko
11-11-06, 04:34 PM
Welcome back, I hope you can have lots of fun again. I really enjoyed you Rping.

Witchblade
11-11-06, 04:38 PM
So my slave has finally returned to the boards.