PDA

View Full Version : Quest.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
02-05-16, 07:15 AM
I would like someone to quest with who can help me defeat one of the Council of Five.

A bit of background information for those who want it: The Gnarled Roots of Osiris II (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?30136-The-Gnarled-Roots-of-Osiris-II-The-Council-of-Five-(solo)).

I need someone who is relatively active.

Please apply within.

Mordelain
02-05-16, 07:43 AM
Me.

Storm Veritas
02-05-16, 08:33 AM
I am also willing, if you want a third. No hard feelings if you want a tandem instead.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
02-05-16, 09:09 AM
Mordelain and Storm, you are beautiful people.

Storm, we could base this after our Sunwing battle. That way our characters have a little awareness of each other. Mordelain, we will need to discuss how we would meet but it's awesome to have you on board.

My initial idea is to encounter Remy Krystantia in Corone. She is the newest member of the Council and Shinsou wouldn't recognise her. Does Corone sit well with you both in terms of character locations?

Mordelain
02-05-16, 11:23 AM
Mordelain is a plane walker, so no restrictions there. She's been to the Citadel enough times for her to be on the island.

I have other characters, also. Dependent on what you wanted to achieve.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
02-05-16, 12:09 PM
Mordelain is a plane walker, so no restrictions there. She's been to the Citadel enough times for her to be on the island.

I have other characters, also. Dependent on what you wanted to achieve.

The idea I had in mind for the thread, as a synopsis, is this.

Following the battle with the dragon Sunwing (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?30354-Tears-of-the-Sun&highlight=), Shinsou and Bane have returned to Corone so Shinsou can rehabilitate from his injuries. After this happens, Remy Krystantia, a powerful telgradian assigned to capture or kill Shinsou and any of his accomplices, appears on Corone and learns Shinsou is in her area. She begins to hunt him down.

The thread will culminate in a fight between Shinsou and Remy, and Mordelain / Storm against her vice captains.

How we get to that point is a matter of some debate. I'm working with one of two scenarios:

1. Shinsou is hunting down a Jal Shey portal that he suspects has been built in Corone to prevent any incursion onto Althanas by the Jal Shey. The Jal shey are a race of dark Telgradians hell bent on invading every planet they can and expanding their territory. He has eliminated several of these gates already.

2. Shinsou is attempting to learn (or re-learn) his Senkai Shinjitsu - which will unlock Enpera's true abilities and help to restore him to his former level of power. To do so, he needs to be fighting strong characters, and with his recent collaberation against Sunwing with Storm it might be the case that he somehow convinces Storm to train him. (Storm, over to you on that idea).

Mordelain
02-05-16, 02:56 PM
If otherworldly creatures and portals are involved, then Mordelain is the best woman for the job.

Storm Veritas
02-05-16, 03:11 PM
We can roll with it, depending on how the Sunwing fight ends. If we want to keep it consistent, it probably makes sense to finish up the boss battle first to have an intuitive transition there.