PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment: Touring the World !

orphans
02-24-16, 05:47 PM
Hello!

I am thinking of having my character participate in an adventure/quest/journey or something so that she can see more of the world! Thing is, hard to figure something out with no partner in crime- er, fellow companion! As it stands, this probably won't start until I have my character update done, since the last time it was updated was.... quite some time ago.

With that out of the way I'm thinking of having two other people at most. We can try and work out details later or what sort of adventure we'd like to run off on!

Mordelain
02-25-16, 09:11 AM
Meeeee. Zoo?

orphans
02-25-16, 11:49 AM
Meeeee. Zoo?

xP Ruby can bring Azza to the zoo still, yes.

Mordelain
02-25-16, 12:52 PM
Good. I've only been on a promise for two years.​

SirArtemis
02-25-16, 12:55 PM
I'm down to write more together, and can make cameo appearances as the keeper. Up to you. If you have another volunteer and want to do more they're welcome to. I have written with you both before.

Bard
02-25-16, 02:22 PM
I'd also be happy to describe locales and provide NPCs, as well as possible plots suggestions. If you want... I won't be offended if you don't.

orphans
02-25-16, 05:50 PM
To Mordelain - Yes! We will need to figure something out. Doesn't have to be a super "serious' thread and can just be more slice of lifey too or something. I mean, can be serious, but doesn't have to be the usual crazy.

To Artemis - If we do, remember that it'll be 2 years since our character last saw one another. This time, Artemis can drag her on one of his crazy shenanigans~

To Bard - That would be wonderful and I'll keep that in mind.