PDA

View Full Version : Time to go to Pastures New

Mordelain
03-04-16, 02:37 PM
This has been, to say the least, a difficult decision.

It's also been one that has been a long time coming.

I have found it increasingly difficult to participate in 'Althanas', the community, and the writing and editing process. This is nothing personal, it's just gotten to the point where it's become stagnant.

I am, therefore, with immediate effect, going to remove myself from the site.

This sadly means all ongoing threads will have to go on hiatus. I may be back, one day. So you have my apologies!

I will, of course, be resigning from the moderating team with immediate effect.

Writing here isn't the only thing that's getting the chop. Magic, too, and lots more besides. SO much to life, but I wish you all the best and you have my many thanks for giving me seven years of happiness and creativity.

I might be gone a week. I might be gone ten years. I might never come back. But, we'll meet again somewhere :)

Taische
03-04-16, 02:41 PM
Best of luck, Cyd.

SirArtemis
03-04-16, 02:46 PM
I'll keep creepin on you.

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-04-16, 02:47 PM
You quit MTG, you quit Althanas...

:(

Best of luck, Cyd. The community and its bustling chat room will welcome you back with open arms anytime.

Artifex Felicis
03-04-16, 02:47 PM
Best of luck man! We'll be here if you need it!

Flames of Hyperion
03-04-16, 03:14 PM
I'm sorry to see you go, Cyd. May fortune smile upon your path, and may you come back to us one day with new stories to tell. Until then, I'll miss Duffy and company ><.

Bard
03-04-16, 03:14 PM
I echo Artifex's feelings, best of luck.

Fez_The_Kid
03-04-16, 03:20 PM
We didn't get to know each other well; time didn't allow it, and that's a shame.

Alas, best of luck to you and hope you return soon.

Revenant
03-04-16, 05:07 PM
You're leaving just when you finally managed to drag me back? Man that sucks. I'll miss you pal, and hopefully you'll be back.

orphans
03-04-16, 06:04 PM
We will go to the zoo another day then...

Elthas_Belthasar
03-04-16, 07:26 PM
NOOOO!!!

Thaynes DAMN IT ALL.

Okay after that little fit, dood man real life always comes first.

I wish you the best of luck in all of your life endeavors and projects man, may you find happiness where ever you go.

I'm personally sorry to see you go. You were always a cool guy with me and always willing to share cool ideas, and do cool threads.

You will be sorely missed bro!

Stay cool no matter where life takes you man.

~Pav