PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again...

2-in-1
04-03-06, 09:43 PM
I will warn you guys as I did the last time that this might get confusing. I just hope that like last time, it is accepted. I could not find it on google, so here it is, from scratch.

Name: Delta Retla
Race:elven
Hair Color:blue
Eye Color:green
Height:5'1"
Weight:170

Personality: Serious and to the point

Appearance: She is a real beauty with a mystical feel about her.

History: I will get to this later on in this post.

Skills:

She is a below average Spetum fighter

Injured switch: When she gets extremely injured, she switches to her other personality, Venus Dimone.

Equipment: Iron Chain mail and an iron Spetum

Name: Venus Dimone
Race:Elven
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Silver eyes
Height:4'9"
Weight:172

Personality: Valley girl
Appearance: beautiful, with a mystical feel to her.
History: I will get to this later on in this post.

Skills:

She is not that good with her sword, and only uses it as a last resort.

Illusionary shield: An anti magic spell that blocks weak magical blasts.

Injured switch: When she gets extremely injured, she switches to her other personality, Delta Retla.

Equipment: Leather armor and an iron longsword

History: These two adventurers used to be two seperate people who were friends of each other. they always went adventuring together until the one day that they bit off more than they could chew. That fateful day, they went to face off against a wizard who was way too powerful for them. When trying to finish off Venus Dimone, the wizard fired off a magical blast at her, but Delta got in the way. Venus, in an attempt to save Delta from the blast cast Illusionary shield on her at the last second. The clash of spells caused Delta and Venus to fuse into one person. The problem is that both of them think the other one died in that time and place. Also, only one personality can be out at once. therefore, when Delta is concious, Venus is unconcious, and vice versa. The only way to switch which personality/ body is out is to critically injure the personality that is out.

Cyrus the virus
04-04-06, 09:27 AM
Alrighty, first of all, you need to choose a material for all of your equipment to be made of. The strongest material we accept at level 0 is steel, but since you effectively have two 'life bars' in battle (lame way to look at it, but it's true) I'll only accept your equipment if it's made of iron.

Also, since you have two characters in one, I want you to include in your skills that both of them are amateurs with their weapons. Or at least below average in skill.

2-in-1
04-05-06, 10:09 AM
ok. fixed.

Cyrus the virus
04-05-06, 10:12 AM
Cool stuff :D Thanks for not arguing about the changes (you'd be surprised how many people do).

Approved! Get to roleplaying, you!