PDA

View Full Version : Lady of the Forest

Arsoluna
03-20-16, 03:39 AM
I apologize if this isn't how things are supposed to go, but seeing how I can't find my other profile that I started before deployment, I'd like to request that this be the official profile sheet for this account. Thank you!

Name: Twilit Night Under the New Moon's Light
Nickname:Luna
Race: Kitsune
Height: 6'-2”
Weight: 95 Lbs

Personality: Luna is a free spirit from the Akashiman wilds. Before becoming a Youkai fox, she was a regular fox. She still retains her wariness around strangers,but she conceals it behind a mask of trickery and playfulness. That said, once you gain her trust, she becomes far less tricky and shows a somewhat reserved and bashful side. Oddly enough, however, she occasionally becomes surprisingly aloof and regal... almost like something far, far older than her is speaking.

Appearance: Elegant and regal (http://i.imgur.com/suXSJfY.png) are the two words that best describe Luna at any given moment. She is rather tall for a woman, easily breaking six feet before her ears are taken into consideration. Her ears add nearly five more inches to her height. Yes, fox ears that poke through a glamorous head of silver hair that flows to her waist. Glistening hair framing an elegant visage with golden eyes and whisker-like streaks on her cheeks.

Almost exclusively found wearing kimonos opposite to the weather of the season, the concealing garment fails to completely hide her prominent chest. With a thick obi and vibrant ribbons around her midsection, the attire hugs her figure and lends her a rather sensual appearance. Even though she only has single tail, she cares for it daily, brushing and washing it to a silky sheen.

History:

In the forests around Ninyama, stray magic sometimes gathers in the bodies of the local flora and fauna. In Luna's case, as she was a fox, the magic that gathered within her began her transformation into a Youkai. Time passed, the fox grew old, but it did not die. Another lifetime spent wiser, she began to think independently. She was no longer feral and wild, but curious and thinking. She also understood that she was no longer aging.

Another lifetime, and another discovery. The magic flowing within her could be projected into the world. She could make things appear, if only for a moment. For an untold number of years, this process continued. Live a fox's normal lifetime, learn something, and then start the process again. It must have been at least two centuries before she understood something needed to change... her. She had long since learned to read the Akashiman language, and began to study magic on her own. Eventually it happened that something “clicked” inside her. In the darkness of a moonless night, the grove she had come to call home was illuminated by a strange glow.

A number of things that she had accumulated over the years, arranged almost by chance into a magical circle, pulsed brighter and brighter with each passing second. Until this night, she had never thought about the future, but now the fox realized that this was going to be her last night as an actual fox. Releasing the magic she had accumulated was the final piece that it took to complete the shift. It had been so long. When she woke, a thin layer of snow had accumulated on her lissome form. She reached a hand to her face. A hand.Sitting up , she looked behind her and swished her tail. Only one,but the silver fur was still her own. Her ears swiveled back and forth. Yes, those were still the same.

“Ha...ha... ha ha ha~!”

She couldn't help but laugh. Her body wasn't a fox anymore; she had a human-like form now. This was going to take some getting used to. Her first order of business, however, was getting out of the cold and getting some clothes. Trying to manifest her illusions, she only barely managed to form a pair of undergarments she had seen other humans wear before a traveling troupe of gypsies found her, drawn to the latent burst of mana that had transformed her.

Taking her in for a novelty act at first, the performers were surprised to find how quickly she learned new things. In weeks, she was no mere novelty, but a knife-throwing performer, an acrobat, and gymnast. They taught her everything, but in time, the troupe grew old and she did not. After burying the last of her friends, she wandered the lands, performing for small towns and villages to get by.

Skills:

Acrobatics (Performance)
Alertness
Decelerated Aging
Dodging
Stage Performance
Survival
Unarmed/Natural Claws combat
Whittling

Abilities:

Aspect of the Kitsune – Luna is more than the fox that she was, and more than a human as well. She has a decent edge (2x) when compared to humans in agility.

True Illusion – Luna is capable of creating temporary illusions of small (one cubic foot total volume or less) objects within her arm's reach that are indistinguishable from reality. They are short-lived, lasting two posts at most, but during that time they interact with living things as though they were real. They do not obey the laws of gravity, however, so if she summons them in midair, they will not fall. Weapons can be as hard as iron and will draw blood and cause physical injuries that last even after the illusion fades. She can summon the illusions once every three posts.

Gypsy Knives – Whether it's aiming to nearly miss a stationary target or take an apple off someone's head, Luna is exceptionally accurate with it comes to thrown weapons. Even throwing up to three projectiles at once or four in rapid succession, she suffers only minimal loss of accuracy. On a moving target, however, she is much less impressive, hitting out to ten yards with a spread of 12-18 inches with her accuracy dropping rapidly after that even with only two weapons.

Equipment/Weapons:

Leather brassiere
10 Iron throwing knives
10 Iron throwing stars

Cards of Fate
03-25-16, 03:46 PM
Hello and welcome back! Sorry about the wait on a response!

Right now you have four abilities when we only allow three at level one (Buff in speed and Agility counts as two). Also when it comes to your throwing weapons we're going to need to lower the tier and quantity of them. If you want we can do 5 of each at iron.

If you have any questions my PM box is always open!

Arsoluna
03-26-16, 03:16 AM
Thanks for taking this! Just a couple questions for you as I edit it.

If I remove the speed, do I need to keep the agility buff at 1.5 or can I bump it up to 2x?

Can I haggle with you for ten knives and ten stars at iron by dropping the needles?

Cards of Fate
03-26-16, 01:37 PM
You can bump the agility, and Ill throw you a bone on the projectiles. If you need more you can always check the price at the bazaar.

Anymore questions?

Arsoluna
03-26-16, 06:14 PM
Changes finished~

Cards of Fate
03-26-16, 08:17 PM
Approved~