PDA

View Full Version : To peoples regarding B& D

Mixed-blood
03-22-16, 07:28 PM
Good evening/ morning/ afternoon, depending where you are when reading/ hearing this. On behalf of my guardian, who you know as Bard and Drumheller, I wish to inform you that he will be away from Althanas for perhaps a week more as he recovers from a case of double pneumonia.

He wished me to post this, as he is aware that other people have been writing with him, and several of them await posts. He sincerely regrets the delay, but circumstances being what they are, he is unable to do so. He will attend to these and other duties as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention, and have a nice day.

Chelley
03-22-16, 11:34 PM
Yeesh... double? Let him know that he's in my prayers. :)

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-23-16, 09:19 AM
Good evening/ morning/ afternoon, depending where you are when reading/ hearing this. On behalf of my guardian, who you know as Bard and Drumheller, I wish to inform you that he will be away from Althanas for perhaps a week more as he recovers from a case of double pneumonia.

He wished me to post this, as he is aware that other people have been writing with him, and several of them await posts. He sincerely regrets the delay, but circumstances being what they are, he is unable to do so. He will attend to these and other duties as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention, and have a nice day.

Double pneumonia? Does he have two sets of lungs?

Wish him all the best for a speedy recovery.

Storm Veritas
03-23-16, 09:35 AM
Sad to hear this, hope he is able to recover quickly! Please send him our best wishes and let him know that he is missed dearly!

Artifex Felicis
03-23-16, 09:47 AM
Here's hoping he recovers well! Please give him our well wishes!

Mythweaver
03-23-16, 09:49 AM
Shin, it means both of his lungs are infected, and not just one.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-23-16, 10:04 AM
Shin, it means both of his lungs are infected, and not just one.

I know, I was joshing. Hope the fella is ok anyway, pneumonia is an asshole thing to have.