PDA

View Full Version : Back into the fray

Krugor
03-23-16, 10:33 AM
After finishing my recent solo I realized I'm rustier than I thought. And hoped.

So I really need to get back into hammering out some stories and I'm asking you for help!
I'm up for anything, as long as it gets my creative juices flowing. Let me know if you're interested in working together on something and we'll make it happen :cool:

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-23-16, 11:17 AM
After finishing my recent solo I realized I'm rustier than I thought. And hoped.

So I really need to get back into hammering out some stories and I'm asking you for help!
I'm up for anything, as long as it gets my creative juices flowing. Let me know if you're interested in working together on something and we'll make it happen :cool:

I'm always interested in writing with you mate. If you have any specific ideas then by all means drop me a line, otherwise i'm sure we can flesh something out to help get the rust off the pen!

Rayleigh
03-23-16, 12:07 PM
Hello!

I'm really interested in writing in the Nexus. Please let me know if you have any ideas that aren't really Althanas-related. :)

Revenant
03-23-16, 12:16 PM
Hey there. Me or any of my characters are always willing to have something to write.

Krugor
03-23-16, 04:17 PM
Shinsou: We'll be fleshing out our story via PM, already loving it!

Rayleigh: Haven't really thought about that, but that just might work in jump-starting some creativity. I'm definitely interested.

Revenant: Awesome. I would rather do a quest type thread than a straight up battle though, so if you have any characters you want to use for that just let me know. Any character works for me :)

Krugor
04-10-16, 02:06 PM
Double posting here to let everyone know I'm still up for all kinds of threads. Quests, battles, bosses, you name it. Just looking for a chance to write!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-10-16, 02:59 PM
Double posting here to let everyone know I'm still up for all kinds of threads. Quests, battles, bosses, you name it. Just looking for a chance to write!

I realise i've told you this about thirty times since tuesday but you're my next post, I promise! It's sort of been one thing after the other, and with Logan introducing a 24 hour posting requirement for the LCC judging wildcard i've sadly had to prioritise! However, I never let a good thread die, so please accept my apologies and thank you for being so patient with me!

Krugor
04-11-16, 03:34 AM
I realise i've told you this about thirty times since tuesday but you're my next post, I promise! It's sort of been one thing after the other, and with Logan introducing a 24 hour posting requirement for the LCC judging wildcard i've sadly had to prioritise! However, I never let a good thread die, so please accept my apologies and thank you for being so patient with me!
I will never forgive you for this, Shin.

But seriously, no worries ;)
I understand the LCC has priority over this, it's cool. Take your time!