PDA

View Full Version : Is Scara Brae canon to RPing?

Silvermaiden
11-12-06, 07:10 PM
Before getting started in posting my character sheet and getting started RPing, I had a question: Is what happens while we're starting out in Scara Brae canon to the rest of our RPing, or it just a trial and error period?

Reiko
11-12-06, 07:39 PM
I'm not sure what you're asking though I was ex-mod of Scara Brae so I should be able to help.

RPs in Scara Brae are as important as any other. But don't let that worry you, even if you score low in any region it has no bearing on your future RPs and while SB are a part of your characters plot, you can choose to forget them if a certain thread doesn't fit your character for some reason though you can do that for any thread in any region.

I hope this helps.

Slayer of the Rot
11-12-06, 07:48 PM
Yes, they are canon.

Serilliant
11-12-06, 07:57 PM
There's an implied continuity to all of your roleplaying threads that you post. That being said, nothing states that you will be unable to deviate from things that you have set up for yourself. If you start with some things you don't like, feel free to change them at your leisure. If you want to add more twists and turns later, feel free to do so. You have almost complete freedom to do whatever you'd like, whenever you like.

Storm Veritas
11-13-06, 07:02 AM
I have found that no one else will remember the history you write, only you will.

Unfortunate in that our actual legacies writing die with us, but convenient in that you can easily revise your history on the fly.

Use Scara Brae to start your story if you like, feel free to leave out smaller elements that don't work.