PDA

View Full Version : A Murder Mystery (Recruitment)

Lloyd
04-19-16, 02:26 PM
Howdy everyone,

So I've been piecing together a thread idea for a few days now and I figured I'd open this up to the public.

The setting would take place in Jormungstadt rather a tent city of sorts for the survivors of Moonwing assault. For the last few weeks the carcus of the beast has been open to scavengers leading to more than a few interested parties traveling to this encampment. Life is tough here, all that remains of the small town is left in rubble and pain, yet the few survivors refuse to move on. Be it the memories of lost love ones or the prospect of of the future they remain to rebuild.

Now with the a new wave of settlers and mercs the tent city is expanding and they have begun to rebuild. And just when things begin to look bright once more for these wounded people it begins. The first body was found and now it's up to you to find the murderer and put a stop to this madness.

Alright, I'll be looking to fill the roles below.

- Hero/Heroine
- Hero/Heroine
- Settlers (Would like to see a few people as settlers.)
- Henchman

The roles are pretty self explanatory and a settler can just as well be a hero as well, but would take a bigger role in the rebuilding aspects of this thread.

Drop a hit below if you are interested, I'm looking for people who can post at least once a week.

Storm Veritas
04-19-16, 06:21 PM
Let's dance! Not sure what role makes sense for me but I can be flexible.