PDA

View Full Version : Quick Update!

Cards of Fate
04-24-16, 10:14 PM
Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and get some stuff off my chest. I know I haven't been around much recently, and because of that certain people have been waiting for posts from me, and I've fallen behind on my staff duties. Life has kinda taken a bat to me, and I've been incredibly worn out due to social and physical reasons. My mother recently broke her knee and I've spent the past few days playing nurse, and my job has been rather hellish as we work on hammering out the kinks in a new product that can make us significantly more money.

I've also been informed recently that Type Two Bipolar Disorder runs in the male side of my family, and while I haven't received an official diagnosis I have been debating going and seeing someone to talk to about all of this.

What does this mean for my activity on the site moving forward though?

Nothing, I'd let things get away from me but starting at the end of this week I will be making a concentrated effort to wrap up any open bazaar transactions I have going, and hammer out all of the currently waiting RoG profiles (updates included.) I will get any owed posts up ASAP, and begin to work with people to start new stories.

My apologies for going AWOL,

Sincerely~

Everyone's Favorite Goofball Operations Mod, Fred

Storm Veritas
04-25-16, 07:43 AM
Glad to hear that you're okay; I'd recommend you talk to someone about the disorder you mentioned because the gravity of inheriting a challenge like that can have psychosomatic affects. Whether or not you get it, it is something that you can manage and live happily with (as I'm sure you know).

I look forward to things ironing out for you soon.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-25-16, 10:39 AM
Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and get some stuff off my chest. I know I haven't been around much recently, and because of that certain people have been waiting for posts from me, and I've fallen behind on my staff duties. Life has kinda taken a bat to me, and I've been incredibly worn out due to social and physical reasons. My mother recently broke her knee and I've spent the past few days playing nurse, and my job has been rather hellish as we work on hammering out the kinks in a new product that can make us significantly more money.

I've also been informed recently that Type Two Bipolar Disorder runs in the male side of my family, and while I haven't received an official diagnosis I have been debating going and seeing someone to talk to about all of this.

What does this mean for my activity on the site moving forward though?

Nothing, I'd let things get away from me but starting at the end of this week I will be making a concentrated effort to wrap up any open bazaar transactions I have going, and hammer out all of the currently waiting RoG profiles (updates included.) I will get any owed posts up ASAP, and begin to work with people to start new stories.

My apologies for going AWOL,

Sincerely~

Everyone's Favorite Goofball Operations Mod, Fred

Love and light Fred. If you have someone to talk to about the potential bi-polar issue then i'd use that, even if nothing comes of it you will at least be reassured.

Take care man.

Elthas_Belthasar
04-25-16, 11:36 AM
Yo bro if you're ever around on Facebook we can talk.

As you guys know I'm schizophrenic and I can provide at least a sincere listening ear for you guys.

Anyway Fred hopefully your situation does improve and even if you're given the news (Of being Bipolar) you won't have to deal with this alone.

Love and light my friend, and you stay being cool.

You can hit me up on Facebook whenever you see me online bro. :)

~Pav :)

Gnarl & Root
04-26-16, 04:09 AM
What they said ^

All the best Fred! And welcome back! :)

BlackAndBlueEyes
04-26-16, 07:19 AM
Take care of yourself, bud