PDA

View Full Version : Why Bard hasn't been around

Bard
04-30-16, 12:57 PM
A dear friend of mine, named Diana, The writer for Antheruin and Eylana past away Thursday evening, Due to a stroke.

While there is a family history of this, it was somewhat unexpected, and I'll need a few days to deal with stuff.

We all have our low points from time to time, and I'm having one now, I hope you all will understand.

I should be back in action at some point next week, so that nobody in my threads is left hanging.

Thanks, that's it.

Breaker
04-30-16, 02:54 PM
Very sorry for your loss, Althanas will most certainly miss her. I didn't get the chance to communicate with her much but she seemed like a very kind and intelligent person. Not much else I can think to say.

Elthas_Belthasar
04-30-16, 04:18 PM
She was a very cool person and a passionate writer.

I enjoyed what few interactions I had with her.

Life is precious and these things happen all for a reason.

Keep the faith bro and take all the time you need man godspeed bro.

~Pav

Itinerant
04-30-16, 05:51 PM
My condolences to you as well as her friends and family.

Storm Veritas
05-01-16, 07:02 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this. My most sincere condolences to you, your friend, and her family.

redford
05-02-16, 03:22 AM
My condolences, friend.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
05-02-16, 04:43 AM
Bard, i'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately this sort of thing happens more than you'd think. Last year one of our clients who was perfectly fine and healthy had a sudden illness and passed away. Long illnesses are slightly easier to deal with because you sort of prepare yourself. Short ones like this though come as a bit of a shock. Hope everything works out mate. It's always the case that we are all here if you need us. That's a constant.

Logan
05-02-16, 07:40 AM
My condolences, Drum.

Mixed-blood
05-09-16, 10:42 PM
Bard/Drumheller/ jonathan started vomiting blood Sunday morning, and as of yet we, meaning me and jon's brother, don't know why. The nurse is pulling we are taking care of things deal.

Anyhow, we, meaning me and Jon's brother, are a little stressed out.