PDA

View Full Version : A partial farewell, of sorts... ish

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-06-16, 12:03 PM
It feels like this has been a long time coming, as well as unnecessary to even state, but I think I'm going to officially retire from IC activity here.

The second I finished my AC thread and the Five killed Pode, I had a feeling that Madison's story was over with. All these months later, I firmly believe that to be the case. I've tried to brainstorm by myself and with others, but I found that as soon as I would get three or four paragraphs into an opening post, trying to force a continuation of her tale felt completely unnecessary and I would immediately stop caring.

It's been suggested to me that I just start a new character. I've tried; several times, in fact. The same thing would happen: I just do not care anymore.

And so, I'm going to call it a career.

It's been wonderful eight year run, kids. Thanks for letting me mess up so many NPCs and destroy stuff that people loved.

(I'm not totally leaving; I'll keep lurking in chat, because most of you are wonderful people who I enjoy talking to.)

Rayleigh
05-06-16, 12:25 PM
Glad to hear that you'll be hanging around at least. I'd miss running into you.

Ioder
05-06-16, 12:39 PM
I respect your call. Glad your still gonna be around.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
05-06-16, 01:11 PM
You'll be back. ;)

loves.blessing.
05-06-16, 01:55 PM
I refuse to believe that you are retiring. You can't I haven't had the privilege to write with you!!! -insert cry face here!- Baby come back!!!

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-06-16, 02:00 PM
I refuse to believe that you are retiring. You can't I haven't had the privilege of you abandoning a thread with me!!! -insert cry face here!- Baby come back!!!

Fixed. ;)

loves.blessing.
05-06-16, 02:29 PM
See you can't leave you are too good to me.

Artifex Felicis
05-06-16, 03:59 PM
Skreeeeee

Philomel
05-06-16, 05:30 PM
Keep in touch my darling. xx Will miss not writing with you.

Fez_The_Kid
05-06-16, 05:53 PM
So, Anu won't be fighting Madison after all. Shame...

On the bright side, that's less obstacles to deal with on his way to becoming Althanas' next most- OP. Thumbs up.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
05-06-16, 05:58 PM
I refuse to believe this. Andy is preparing an asspull. He'll return at the Royal Rumble in a years time at number 30. His music will hit and JR will scream "MY GOD! MY GOD, MADISON IS BACK!" down his mic.

Tobias Stalt
05-08-16, 01:34 PM
And her name is

JOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-08-16, 07:02 PM
>:I

Lye
05-09-16, 09:29 AM
My rival is gone. I win again. Just remember folks, if you want to beat the competition, slay their muse.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
05-14-16, 01:42 PM
No! Unacceptable.

We need you here to fill the role of villain until I get off my lazy ass and start writing again.

Who is Aure going to play with now??