PDA

View Full Version : DeeDee, the Demon Advocate

DeeDee
04-03-06, 09:56 PM
"DeeDee answers to nobody," the demon snarled. He glanced at each demon in the circle menacingly, as if he were superior to them. "DeeDee wants out. Let DeeDee get out of this f***ing place, you retards!" The other demons looked at each other softly, and slowly every one of them realized Darad's dilemma. In one hand, the demon could stay in the demon's world and continue being chased by the High Council, or he could escape through the portal behind the three demons who stood in DeeDee's way right now. Either way, Darad was in for a tough time.

"I only want you to understand something before we let you go through, Deedee," the leader of the three, Thrynus, said. "You realize that by doing this, you can never come back to the demon's world, amongst those who you have grown so familiar in these thousand of years that you have spent with us."

"I realize that," DeeDee snapped. "I also realize the fact that I will be confined in that world for eternity." He paused for a moment. He snarled when he thought of the High Council, and began again. "What you don't realize, however, is the fact that I'm being hunted for something I didn't even do. I would rather spend eternity in another world than a runaway convict in this one." Sadly, the three demons had to agree, and they stepped aside.

DeeDee grinned. One step forward for this demon, and one GIANT step backwards for demonkind!," he yelled as he stepped through the portal aimed for the world of Althanas.

General Statistics

Name: Daras Draskin
Race: Demonic
Eye Color: Flaming Red
Height: 6'0
Weight: N/A (DeeDee has made it clear that he does not wish his weight to be known).

Personality

DeeDee is a wildly tempered demon, with his moods ranging from entirely comical to flaming hatred to extreme sadness. His attitude is generally based on the reactions of his companions; for example, if his companion were grumpy most of the time, DeeDee would most likely harbor an unpleasant mood and his nerves would skyrocket. DeeDee always refers to himself in the third person, because he feels that it elevates his character and appearance in the presence of others.

Equipment

DeeDee's Punishers: DeeDee named his claws "The Punishers," which obviously speaks for itself. While they technically are 4 inch long nails, DeeDee's claws are incredibly hard to break, as they have the strength of Steel.

DeeDee's Scalies: DeeDee named his scaled armor "Scalies," because it sounds funny to him. While it is actually armor embedded into his skin/fur (he has fur where humans have hair), it is not actually scaled, it only appears so to the naked eye. Right now, DeeDee only has a plate that covers his chest, and a plate that covers his thighs (the back and calves are unprotected). In addition to this, DeeDee, like any other demon, has two curved horns sprouting from the top of his head. This armor has the strength of Steel.

Spells/Abilities

Through massive study and meditation with the spirits of the planets, DeeDee has acquired the ability to commune with the elements. By using his Punisher, DeeDee can scratch words into the air to activate spells that he has learned so far. The longer the word, the more powerful the spell. Since longer words take longer to spell out, they are much more difficult to pull off. If DeeDee is interrupted in any way as he is attempting to cast a spell, he will become dazed for a few moments, and will not be able to cast another spell for at least two hours. At the moment, DeeDee currently knows of 2 spells.

DeeDee's Spritz: By scratching the word "FIRE" into the air, DeeDee is able to conjure a tiny flame about the size of his palm into his hand, to use however he desires, whether it be to light a tiny fire, throw at opposing enemies, or just play with. Currently, the flame is not very large and will not do much damage, although there is a 10% chance (determined by the character's owner) that the flame/spark catches fire on clothes or what-not.

DeeDee's Spark: By scratching the word "SPARK" into the air, DeeDee is able to conjure a tiny lightning bolt that is about 2-3 feet long and holds about 50 watts of power (about strong enough to give somebody a slight shock). Once he has inscribed the spell, DeeDee can do as he pleases with the bolt, such as throw it at an enemy or target. There is a 1% chance (determined by the character's owner) that the lightning bolt will stun the character for a minute.

Cyrus the virus
04-03-06, 10:16 PM
Skin made of steel is just too strong. That's something I'd accept in a level 2 character, perhaps, but definately not at level 0. You can have certain parts of his body that durable, for blocking and such, but he needs to have weak points like an armor would.

DeeDee
04-04-06, 05:46 AM
Edited.

Cyrus the virus
04-04-06, 09:16 AM
Eeeeexcellent...

Approved.