PDA

View Full Version : Battle Tour

Witchblade
11-13-06, 07:24 PM
I'm looking for a few people to battle against and start reviving my battle skills, which are pretty much nonexistent. There is no level restriction, be it your level zero or level nine, I really don't care as long as you can put up a good fight. Level accounts for little in a battle situation, a person's own strategy and writing is what matters.

This is basically a first come first serve, if I get a lot of people interested then I'll have one battle going at a time and once that one is completed, the next person on the list will be up, unless they chicken out. ^^

Interested parties may post away!

Current number of body bags needed: 5

Have tombstone(s) made out for:

Atzar Kellon (Deceased)
Corvus MacCallum
Rylius Ammae
Maximillion Canon
Fable
The Mad Hatter

Atzar
11-13-06, 07:53 PM
I think I'll take you up on this. Atzar isn't a match for Witchblade in most circumstances, but it should still be fun.

A few questions: Who would make the thread/environment? And... I'm hoping this would be... non-lethal?

Witchblade
11-13-06, 07:58 PM
I would ask you to make the thread and environment and seeing as how you're new here I'll explain how The Citadel works.

It's a large building in Corone run by a group of monks. Any warriors are welcome into The Citadel to battle and even if you die during the battle the monks will revive your character afterwards, so there is no worry about it. The monks also have control over the Citadel environments, creating things at the will of those participating. So, if you want a desert environment, they can do that, a forest, no problem. Heck, if you want characters fighting in a space with very little gravity and random rocks flying around, I'm sure they could do that too. Basically, they just lead you through The Citadel to a door, you open it up and kaboom! you're in your chosen environment.

Atzar
11-13-06, 08:06 PM
Oh, it's a Citadel battle?

No problems then - I completely forgot about that. Way back in the day, I fought in The Citadel a couple times, so I know more or less what's involved.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So yeah, I'll come up with an environment and post it tonight/tomorrow, if you want.

Witchblade
11-14-06, 07:44 AM
Aright then.

Just post the link here when you've got the thread up.

Corvus MacCallum
11-14-06, 08:39 AM
I could be up for it, been awhile since I last took part in a non rigged fight.

Rylius
11-14-06, 08:48 AM
I'd be up for it. Dunno about my character. He'd probably wimp out, the pansy. Oh well. I'll come up with something.

But for now! I shall watch Atzar get creamed.

Witchblade
11-14-06, 09:20 AM
Ahhh, those good old pansy characters...

Alright, you've both been added to the list, and Cor, what's the fun in fighting a rigged battle? o.O

Atzar
11-14-06, 10:06 AM
But for now! I shall watch Atzar get creamed.

I'm gonna tear your bunny ears off!!!

...ahem. I'm working on the thread now, I'll edit this/post again when it's up.

Corvus MacCallum
11-14-06, 10:47 AM
Heh I didn`t rig it,was one of Janus lackeys who had the completely original creation of..the Silver Surfer,who fought me,then after he gives up attempts to blind-side my character,was fun just seeing how...horribly bad he fought and did it all solely for that cheap shot which failed.

Atzar
11-14-06, 12:16 PM
Alright, posted up. Titles kind of a play on "Playing with Fire," except it's ice... heeheehee... me clever.... um.

Here's the fight. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=40895) I gave both of us a bit of an advantage with the setup. Ice is Atzar's strongest element (which doesn't necessarily say much), and I set it at night for Witchblade - but you don't need any more of an advantage. :mad: I'm just nice like that.

Looking forward to the match, though.

Witchblade
11-14-06, 05:43 PM
Ahh, yes. It'll be like the good old days of sparring with Xilium in Salvar...

Lady Blackwell
11-14-06, 10:55 PM
If you guys are willing if it is not too late i would like to get Max in on this. If it is too late i shall wait, i just want to see what i can actually do with his paralysis touch and his swordsmanship.

Witchblade
11-15-06, 07:36 AM
Alright, you're on the list.

Lady Blackwell
11-15-06, 08:56 AM
umm... Quick question are you doing one vs one to each of us or do you want a FFA

Witchblade
11-15-06, 09:17 AM
These are one on one matches, the last time I tried team battles it fell apart rather quickly so I'm not going to even bother doing that again.

Lady Blackwell
11-15-06, 09:19 AM
All right and are you willing to start multiple threads or do you prefer one thread at a time i want to my guy up there fast and strong. If not i do not care i will wait for anything that helps my guy on Althanas (which is everything) including Matt's Dragon quest idea.

Witchblade
11-15-06, 06:37 PM
I only plan on doing one battle at a time as I am extremely busy with other stuff around Althanas as well as work and school.

MiaKane
11-17-06, 01:21 AM
Hey witch, put Fable up for next on the list, got a character for you to fight against heh heh heh (evil laugh thing)

Atzar
11-17-06, 01:31 AM
Bleh... I think you'll win this. Atzar hasn't developed his personality enough to make my posts too interesting.

Don't worry, though... later on, he'll show some character. I've got plans for him that are pretty crazy. ;)

Witchblade
11-17-06, 06:18 PM
Eep, Fable...!

*hides*

And don't worry, Atzar, I may win ICly, but you'll win OOCly, you're writing is better than mine. :p

Atzar
11-20-06, 02:23 PM
Eep, Fable...!

*hides*

And don't worry, Atzar, I may win ICly, but you'll win OOCly, you're writing is better than mine. :p

*snorts*

My writing isn't better than yours... Atzar doesn't have enough character yet. Once he goes insane (oops... did I say that?) then I'll be able to get into the character more and make him interesting.

The Madd Hatter
11-20-06, 04:35 PM
This might be interesting. If you are fascinated letting me, tell me. Thank you.

Witchblade
11-20-06, 05:54 PM
*snorts*

My writing isn't better than yours... Atzar doesn't have enough character yet. Once he goes insane (oops... did I say that?) then I'll be able to get into the character more and make him interesting.

Hahaha! Yeah, crazy characters are always fun. Witchy is like a crazy serial killer, psycopathic chick. o.O

Yeah, but we'll see what happens when the judgement comes in. ^_~

Gadzooks! The Mad Hatter, no way man, I approved your profile! :p

Just joking, you're on the list.

Witchblade
12-17-06, 10:37 AM
All right, you're up next Des. ^^

You start the thread in The Citadel, whatever environment you want.