PDA

View Full Version : New Comer

paladine_god_of_light
04-03-06, 10:03 PM
Vistire had on just gotten out of mage school. He had been traveling for three days before coming upon the town known as Scara Brae.

"This place is huge" Vistire said under his breathe in pure estonishment. Vistire had only just gotten out of school so he lived on campus for a long time. Also Vistire had lived in the country side and never got to go to any of the cities before. Vistire had never seen so many people in one spot before. He found it hard trying to move around in some of the areas that were crowded with merchants and other people.
I better not make may self stand out right now. I do not wish to make a seen with my arrival that was abrupt. I will take the ally ways to get to the tavern before I start searching the city for the book shoppe.

So off Vistire went, squeezing through the crowd trying not to bump into anyone. He had just rounded the corner in the alllyway when a thief came out from behind a stack of crates. He had a small knife in his hand.
"Give me your gold" he demanded, pointing the knife at Palin.
Vistire thought quickly because he did not have enough time to draw his sword from off his back. So he did the only thing that came to his intellegent mind.
"Magic missle" Vistire said in one instantanious moment as he raised his hands and sent a invisible blast straight at the thief.
"Arrrgh" was the only thing the thief said as he went hurdling back braking the crates and land full force on his back against the wall of another building. The thief slowly and painfully got up and with much effort was able to shuffle away into the darkness. Vistire was amazed the fact teh thief was even able to after a blast like that.

Vistire was exhausted when he finally found the tavern. It was turning dusk and Vistire was in no hurry to go exploring the city at night. So Vistire pushed open the big thick oak doors into the tavern. Vistire walked in he had the feeling that 1,000 eyes were staring at him. The only thing that took his mind away from this fact was the erie melody that the bard was playing in the corner. So Vistire walked up to the bartender.
"Do you have any rooms availible for the night?" Vistire asked him.
"Your in luck, we have one room availible and it will cost Ya' 10 gold." the bartender said.
So Vistire pulled out his gold sack and handed the bartender the 10 gold .
"Thank you good sir, have a good night." Vistire said as he took the key and saw that it read room 6 .
When Vistire found the room he opened the oak door and found that it was as plain as he thought it would be.
"Home sweat home." Vistire said sarcastically as he put he sword in the corner and his cloak in the buera. He then pulled the covers over him as he thought to himself what might happen tomorrow.

So far so good, I only hope that my day will not be infested with more of those smiple-minded retarded thiefs. Even though my life has been through a lot already, my true journey is just begining.

Osato
06-29-06, 12:51 PM
Closed and moved due to inactivity for over two months. PM me if you wish for this to be reopened and moved back, but only if you are going to actively complete the thread. Thank you.

~Osato