PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Trash Novel (Closed)

Varus Gakarian
06-15-16, 05:34 PM
(Closed to Brielle)

High above the sea, with two masts and a pair of slowly moving wings combing through the clouds, was a beautiful ship. She moved at a very relaxed pace, which belied the actual distance being covered. If another flying ship had happened to pass by, the occupants would have seen several men manipulating little bits of machinery attached to the mats, as well as the one who was at the helm of the ship, pulling levers and checking instruments on a small console mounted on a pedestal in front of him. The man wasn’t anything much to look at, really. He was just a black-clothed, gray-skinned humanoid with pointy ears and white hair. Considering the sheer number of Dark Elves on the planet, it wasn’t an unusual sight to see one fiddling with machinery in the middle of the sky.

This elf was different, though. The ship that this particular man was piloting was a pirate ship, and the elf was a pirate captain. Captain Varus Gakarian, the Dance Master, people called him. He wore nothing but black, including his sword. When he set the course for his beloved ship to follow, he stepped down from the control podium and strode towards the bow. Leaning over the railing gave him a perfect view of the passenger ship floating along beneath his Tango. It was big, heavy, and slow, as most ships for the purpose were. Although, he happened to know that there was something other than a passenger aboard that ship. There was a certain collection of books he wanted rather badly to read.

As the Tango followed the larger ship, Varus fancied that he could see the man-sized crate of books through the upper decks and planks. And the lovingly bound volumes themselves, probably newly printed and smelling like ink. Quite a lovely scent. He could never get enough of books, ever since he learned to read. It had been his treat when he escaped that den of slavers as a boy: the old man who’d given him his first job as a killer had also taught him his letters. He’d had such fun poring over whatever he could get his hands on. Especially novels. Even in the fantastic world full of reality-defying magic, some things were still ridiculous enough to be put on paper… like romances.

So, the Dance Master, terror of the sky and sea… was after a crate full of sappy and possibly smutty romantic fiction. Score one for insanity.

ravens.grim
06-15-16, 06:12 PM
The sky was riddled with clouds, large puffy cotton ball looking clouds. The air was warm and the breeze was refreshing as the large air ship sailed through the sky. I hadn't been on a ship since well ever, not even one that belonged in the ocean. I guess that's what happens when you live at an orphanage you don't get to do much. I looked over the side of the large beautifully built ship, my knees grew weak. Wrong thing to do, oh God why did I do that.. My stomach rocked with the ship as I felt as if my face turned a slight shade of green. The captain that happened to be built like a house slapped his hand on my shoulder. "Well don't you look as green as the forest below our feet." Chuckling he patted my already throbbing shoulder from the first impact of comfort he was trying to give me. "M'hm.." Was all I could manage before shrugging his heavy hand off my shoulder.

"Sh- shouldn't you be like steering the ship?"

He simply gave me a wink before heading back to wherever he was going, I tried to focus on the craftsmanship of the boat. The wood you could tell had been freshly washed, still shinning in the sun. Sighing softly I let my finger run across the smooth wood as I walked around the deck. I had explored earlier but not to this extent. I could tell that the crew was hard at work, their skin glistening with sweat. Smiling at some that offered me a kind nod.

I messed around down below opening crates that I probably should have stayed out of. I found some other goods that the ship must have been taking back to the city. The surprising thing though was a large crate half way filled with books, the smell was comforting of a freshly new printed book. Sighing I fingered through some of them, most sappy love fictions others historical books. I was just reading the first page as the boat veered sharply to the right. Tossed to the side like a little rag doll I hit a supporting post that knocked the wind out of me. I could hear the captain bellowing about pirates. Fear froze me for a moment before a crew member came running down the latter.

"You! You get in this crate of books they are probably here for the goods and few weapons we have don't come out till I or the Captain come get you!"

Before I could even answered he picked me up off the ground tossing me into the crate and shutting the lid. I heard a lot of hollering as I curled into a ball. My heart raced and it was a good thing I wasn't on land or dead things would start popping up. Covering my mouth I squeezed my eyes shut. All grew quiet after a few moments, the cover of the crate was lifted off. I knew my soft purple hue eyes were large-doe like as I had been discovered.

" 'Ello poppet."

Varus Gakarian
06-15-16, 07:25 PM
Captain Taric was quite right to be scared. The Tango had more or less fallen out of the sky right above the larger vessel, casting its lean shadow over the main deck. A crane has been fashioned to raise the crates from the transport up to the pirate ship, and ropes were being dropped as the defending crew scrambled for whatever weapons they had. Taric was better off than the majority of the crew, with a rather nasty-looking mace just waiting to be swung at his counterpart, who he supposed was the smirking elf looking over the rail at him.
For his part, Varus was trying to pick out which of the crewers below were officers. The captain was massive, and wore finer clothing than the rest. The elf couldn’t tell who the first mate was, but there was a man built similarly to the captain toting something that looked like a battleaxe. Clearly, neither of them were new to pirate threats, but the Tango’s crew had a bite worse than their bark. Compared to the two big men, Varus and his crew looked like twigs, but appearance isn’t everything. Ignoring the actual rope ladders, the gray-skinned man slid down one of the grappling lines mooring his ship down to their prey. When he spoke, his voice had an affected drawl to it.

“I have to admit, I’m not in a mood to crack skulls this morning. If I could just possibly take a couple of crates and be on my merry way, that would be amazing.”

“Like hell, sky rat.”

The insult came from the man on the captain’s right, the one with the axe. It seemed likely that he was the quartermaster, with all the muscle needed to haul barrels and heavy crates… and seemingly the temperament and vocabulary to match the annoyance the other crewers posed to him. Varus gave the man a pained look. Was ‘sky rat’ really the most creative insult he could come up with? Not even a jab at his parentage, or a possible query into his mother’s hypothetical sexual relations with animals? Apparently not. But the pirate captain was also too lazy to come up with anything before he’d had his coffee. He simply flipped a long, black-gloved, finger at the bigger man.

“Let’s go, then. I’m bored.”

While three other raiders scrambled down from the Tango, Varus drew his sword just in time to block the mace swinging at his head. A few others went below decks to secure the cargo, a couple of them shooting parting shots at the defending crew. The first one in was the one who sighted the crate the captain wanted... and the girl inside it. He grinned unpleasantly at her as he spoke.

" 'Ello, poppet... Be a good girl or ol' Gaster will... make you good."

Gaster drew a finger across his throt as he closed the box again, dragging it up to the deck without any concern for jostling his 'cargo'.

ravens.grim
06-15-16, 09:04 PM
My heart sunk as he drew his finger across his throat signaling that is what would happen to me if I didn't keep my mouth shut. Nodding like a good little girl I put a hand over my trembling lips. Oh Gods I am gonna die, they are going to skin me alive and than toss me over board.. The warning of tears stung my purple orbs as I whimpered softly. The impending doom that I was soon going to meet was all to real. I was only nineteen and yet here I was about to be butchered. They lifted the box causing the books and me to shift to one side, hitting my head with a thud than tossed to the other side. I groaned softly rubbing my head as if it would stop the throbbing.

"Jeez this thing weighs a damn ton for some books!"

My mouth fell open slightly almost forgetting that the only person that knew I was in here was threatening to kill me. As the ascended the latter I was literally buried alive by books, the weight of them slowly crushing me. "Did you get the crate that we came for," I am assuming it was the Captain speaking. In unison the people said "aye" before moving, "well thank you for the goods we will be leaving an no one try to be the hero.." Just like that was a signal for all hell to break loose it happened. Gun shots rang out and the sound of metal clashing together causing my ears to ring. "Grab the damn crate and lets go."

The transitions from ship to ship was rough, I was jolted this way and that way. A few yelps came from me but when a bullet came threw the crate I screamed.

Varus Gakarian
06-15-16, 09:32 PM
It hadn’t even occurred to Varus that he should have used his Blood Dance against these two musclebound traders. He certainly paid for it, though. As he pushed Taric’s mace away, the quartermaster’s axe caught him in the side, right below the edge of his black chestplate. With a gasp, he lifted his leg up to kick the huge man away, then ran for the crane as it rose. Standing beside the crate of books as he was, the bullet that went through the wood bounced off his leg and made a nasty dent in the metal there. He didn’t hear the scream until Gaster pulled out his knife and went for the box.

Leaning heavily on the crate, the elf kicked his murderous-looking crewman off the platform as it made it to its destination. Strangely, there was no remorse for the old man in his heart. Maybe Varus was a thief and a killer himself, but he had some shreds of decency. As soon as the crane’s platform landed on the deck of the Tango, he gave the order to cast off and fly towards home. It wasn’t long before he cast a worried look at the crate of books. He was almost unsurprised to find a young woman shaking in it. He offered her the hand that wasn’t trying to staunch the flow of blood from his side.

“Are you okay, Miss? I’m sorry. Very sorry. Let me help you out of there.”

ravens.grim
06-15-16, 10:26 PM
The lid opened blinding me some, blinking rapidly waiting for my eyes to adjust. There was an out stretched hand offering help, shaking her head at first declining his help he casted a puzzling look down at her. "He- he said I had to be quiet or he would slit my throat." The words all but fell out of my mouth in a way hard to understand. The man's frown deepened slightly as he still held his hand out for me, I took his hand as he hauled me out of the crate. Standing on my own two feet, my knees shook knocking together. Looking around I didn't see the man that had threatened me and all but shoved me back into the box after shortly discovering I was in there. Must have been a causality.. I thought morbidly but a small part of me was happy he wasn't alive. Glancing at the rest of the crew they started at me with mixed emotions making me fidget slightly under their intense gaze.

"Who are you miss?"

His voice was deep and rough, causing me to jump with surprise. "Br- Brielle Viviette." Nodding slightly the Captain winced slightly holding his side. "Well this is my crew and I am Varus Gakarian, Captain of this fine vessel." My words failed me as I glance down at my black combat boots adverting my gaze for a moment. I could see something dripping on the deck of the ship before following it all the way up to the Captain's side. "Blood, you- you're bleeding!" Quickly I looked in my satchel that was over my right shoulder for my needle and thread. "I can sew it up..."

Licking my lips nervously I waited to see if he would take my offer or let himself slowly bleed out on the deck of his ship.

Varus Gakarian
06-15-16, 10:39 PM
Varus wasn’t stupid. As soon as he and Brielle exchanged names, he felt a wave of dizziness that threatened to topple him. That was a pretty decent sign that he was about to bleed out, as far as he was concerned. He began to limp away, cringing slightly as he moved towards the stairs to the cabins on the lower deck. More space to work there, and he was infinitely more comfortable on a medical cot than the planks of the main deck.

“Right. Need patching up. Follow me, uh… Brielle.”

The pain got worse and worse, until he was basically staggering towards the doctor’s cabin. Considering that the last doctor had stayed on the ground for the last two trips, she would have room to work and medical supplies to work with. All he managed to do before collapsing was take off his jacket. The mail and plate under it was harder, though, and he blindly gestured towards the hooks on his breastplate so Brielle could see where she had to unlock them.

“Goddamn axeman. Should’ve killed- AGH! Frakking bastard!”

ravens.grim
06-15-16, 11:07 PM
We had made our way to what looked like where I would be working, licking my full lips nervously I glanced around at all the medical supplies. Putting my needle and thread back into my satchel I took that off setting it on a table before looking around once more. Memorizing all the small trinkets and where they were placed before a heard a thud and a groan. Right focus... Walking over to where the male was I swallowed harshly, "I need to cut open your shirt after I take your armor off.." Nodding slightly I raised my trembling hands, clenching and than unclenching my fist. Unhooking his armor I looked at his blood soaked shirt, cursing under my breath at how much blood he had lost. Keep calm, remember back on all those books I read.. I gave myself a small pep talk before I bent over, my face mere inches from his own. "Sorry," my breath fanned across the elf's face as I took his crimson drenched shirt ripping it wide open.

"Damn it!"

"Sorry, sorry..." I looked at the cut, more like a large gash on his right side. "Iodine I need iodine to sterilize it." Looking around in the cupboard, loudly clanking glass bottles before I found the brown-yellow liquid. Pouring it around the area to kill infection and my hands before looking for a needle and thread. I gave him a rag stuffing it in his mouth, "bite down, I don't want you chipping your teeth from clenching too hard." Taking a deep breath I pinched the skin together before pulling the needle and thread through. He jumped as I laid my hand across his chest leaning into his face, "I need you to stay still okay, if I do this wrong you could leak and slowly bleed out with out knowing it. No jumping and wiggling please! I need you to close your eyes and grin and bare it.." I could hear the desperation in my voice as I pleaded him to stay still, we locked eyes for a moment before he laid back down.

It took me a few moments to stitch him up with a few little jumps here and there. Sitting back I admired my work before looking at Varus. Taking the rag out of his mouth and fetching him a glass of water. Cradling his head I helped him take a drink before laying him back down. Washing my hands I glanced back at him, my purple orbs wondering over his flat stomach that held abs. His chest slightly broad and defined sculpted with muscle. My own mouth went dry slightly as I bite down on my lower lip.

Varus Gakarian
06-16-16, 12:07 AM
Pain. Blinding pain. Varus quietly mumbled agreement whenever the girl said anything at all. She could have offered him a knife through the hand and he would’ve mumbled please and thank you. By the time Brielle had gotten the shirt off him, his fingers were clawing into the softness of the cot under him. He was quite grateful for the rag between his teeth, because it stopped the little inaudible whimpers from being much more audible screams when she poured iodine all over the huge gash.

She looked into his eyes and told him to hold still, and he held still. Varus just grabbed onto the metal and wood bedframe as hard as he could. He actually managed to keep himself from shifting long enough for Brielle to stitch the cut up, and when she was done he let go of the bed and let her give him water. When she stared at him, he stared right back with a grin.

“Admiring your work? Or everything around it?”

ravens.grim
06-16-16, 12:38 AM
I jumped at the sound of his voice, looking at him his crimson eyes bore into me with a smug smile on his face. I quickly looked down at myself analyzing my clothes or pretending too. I had simple pants, blue jeans that hugged my small frame. My shirt more of a sweater that hung off one shoulder it was a blue color showing off my creamy white complexion. I bit down on my lower lip as I tended to do when nerves sat in. "I- I'm sorry I was looking at something else.." I tried covering up me pretty much I raping him with a lie that any one could see through. My eyes so badly wanted to travel up his body. "I- I need to clean off the blood on your body, you are going to be stiff and well I have all the supplies to nurse you back to health if you let me." I took a chance glancing up to meet his gaze as the smirk on his face had grown.

"What?"

The word had come out more harshly as I pushed back my raven black hair that tended to fall into my face. Looking around for a piece of string I suspended my hair into a pony tail, small tendrils fell around my face framing it. Pushing my sweeping bangs to the side I looked for a sponge and opened the door calling to one of the crew members.

"I need clean water, please.."

"Aye boys she is about to give our Captain the VIP treatment!"

Gasping I could feel the color in my cheeks as I glared at him before he handed me a new pitcher of water. Closing the door again I mumbled softly to myself about him being a pig. Walking back towards the cot that Varus laid on I dipped my sponge in before ringing it out. "This may be a little cold.." I couldn't meet his gaze which I could feel burning into the side of my face. Letting the sponge gently graze his flesh, I drug it over his chest. I tried not to lick my lips as if the scene before me wasn't delectable enough to drool over but it wasn't working.

Varus Gakarian
06-16-16, 08:25 AM
He almost felt sorry when Brielle looked away. The staring hadn’t bothered him at all. In fact, being around pirates so much had him missing women staring at him. Not that there weren’t pirate women around… but they were a bit too busy killing each other for Varus to be interested in them, or vice versa. So, having a girl stare at him like that was something he was enjoying very much. Besides, she was cute and she’d just saved his life. Respect and attraction made up for the staring. When she mentioned nursing him back to health, his smirk grew a little wider.

“You’re adorable.”

When Varus watched Brielle tie her hair up and go for water, he knew what the response would be. He had to fight to keep his hands from coming up to cover his face when he heard the crowing. For some reason, the staring didn’t bother him, but this made him flush a darker gray. He managed to put himself back to normal before his self-appointed nurse came back in the room, muttering something. Probably an unsavory remark about the loud man. He didn’t blame her. As she sat down, he watched her face, ignoring the cold water running down the stitched-up wound. The intent stare she was giving his abdomen made it clear that she’d obviously been lying before. Not that he minded that, or the fact that he could almost feel her hand through the sponge.

“So… maybe when you’re done, we can find something else to do while you pretend not to stare?”

ravens.grim
06-16-16, 07:15 PM
I knew I was blushing at his compliment he had given me. My hand trembled slightly, my fingertips barely grazing his skin. Nonetheless I had touched him skin to skin. A shiver ran up my spin, it took all of me not to trace the lines of his muscles with my fingers. The temptation creeping slowly up on me as I bite down on my lower lip. I had never had a man want me or flirt with me and here was a man sort of flirting with me, I mean he was flirting wasn’t he? Oh Gods I didn’t even know if he was flirting with me. I am making myself look like a fool right now.

“Thanks,” I let out a small giggle like a schoolgirl would at her crush.

His grin deepened slightly as if he could see right through my act. My purple orbs drank in his face and chest, he was indeed a handsome man? His hair was something that I oddly wasn’t to feel if it really was a silky as it looked.

Once he called me out I froze again before quickly setting the sponge down giving him a rag to wipe off the rest of the water off of his chest. “Um, yeah sure..” I couldn’t look at him I wanted to but I couldn’t. Hurrying around the room to try and keep myself busy only to realize I needed to help him sit up. Walking back over, "I- I need to help you sit up so you don't rip the stitches.." Letting my hand lay gently on his back, his skin was warm and welcoming as I helped him sit back up. Heading back to clean up the mess I had made patching him up.

Varus Gakarian
06-17-16, 12:28 PM
Despite the near-freezing temperature of the water on his abdomen, Varus suddenly felt a very warm sensation where the sponge had been only a moment before. When he glanced down and saw Brielle’s retreating hand, he fought the urge to reach up and grab it. He didn’t know if he wanted her shyness to be real or a well-done act. To him, it seemed to be a mix of the two.

All he did for a few minutes was return Brielle’s stare, delighted at the sound of her giggling. Her purple eyes were searching all over his chest, and his red ones were trying to decide what to look at. In the end, he just watched her clean up. Her gentle hands dried him off, and then they retreated again… until he turned back towards him to sit him up. Varus grinned at her.

“I was wondering how I was going to get off the bed. Roll, maybe?”

Even though he teased her, he still enjoyed the warm hand on his back while Brielle helped him up. When she walked away, he pushed himself up onto his feet. It made him a little bit dizzy, but at least he was sure he could walk… Or not. He tried to hide the fact by leaning heavily on a desk and starting to wrap bandages over his abdomen. It would be easier to put clothes on that way, without rubbing the stitches.

ravens.grim
06-18-16, 09:37 PM
I opened the window tossing out the blood tainted water in my basin out of it. Pursing my lips I went back to the table to fill it with clean water so that I could clean the floor. The smell of blood and iodine mixed making my stomach lurch slightly. Taking a deep breath before falling to my knees and scrubbing the wooden floor. A light tune was what brought me out of my scrubbing madness, looking over at the Captain shaking my head. Getting up quickly I walked over him taking the bandages out of his hand and pointing to the chair next to the desk. "Sit." He raised an eyebrow at my command but didn't seem to argue. Placing a bit of gauze over the stitches before wrapping the bandage so it wouldn't rub when he moved. "Need to put gauze on so when you change your dressing the stitches don't get caught or snagged. Also when you wake the dressing would have rubbed against the stitches making them raw." He kept looking at me, his intense crimson stare making me fidget a bit.

"Okay than, you need to take it easy too!"

I was lecturing him and the entire time he seemed amused. Rolling my eyes at him, I took his hand placing it on the start of the gauze. His hand's felt rough yet warm, putting it in place I ignored my stomach flipping with joy. "Hold it there," sticking my tongue out to the side like I usually did when I had to concentrate on anything. Lowering down to be eye level with his chest I started to wrap it, coming around his back. I could feel my warm breath fan against his abdomen each time I leaned in to wrap it around his back. Licking my lips I felt his stomach slightly graze my cheek as he took a deep breath. I froze for a moment, looking up at him; that same intense gaze from earlier staring down on me. Flinging myself back I knocked into the table falling on my ass with a soft thud.

"Sorry, sorry.."

Varus Gakarian
06-18-16, 11:08 PM
A lecture was not what Varus had been expecting right there. But then, Brielle knew better than he did, probably. The grin that played across his lips as she reprimanded him like a stupid patient was a slightly bemused one. Even as she talked so confidently, she still seemed totally distracted, like he was teasing her just by existing. He sat down, giving absolutely no resistance when she took the bandages from him… and less than none when she took his hand and held it down so the gauze wouldn’t unwrap. Her hand felt just as warm and soft as it had when she had touched him earlier.

“As you command, doctor.”

He watched as she lowered herself to his abdomen, half-wanting her to just lean in and rest her cheek there. Her breath warmed him, tickling him when it ran over the stitches she’d woven through his skin. As she wrapped the bandage, he felt her hands and arms brushing over his skin. He didn’t understand why, but the touch relaxed him more than if he had still been lying down. His breaths became slower and deeper, until suddenly Brielle fell backwards. He shook himself awake and leaned over to take her hand and try to help her up.

“Are you alright? Maybe we should get you some food or something… or just sit somewhere for a bit.”

ravens.grim
06-19-16, 02:10 AM
"I- I didn't mean to touch your stomach.."

My tongue seem to trip over itself with each words I spoke. My cheeks I could feel the blood rushing too them as I took his hand in mine. His hand easily wrapped around my own as he helped me up. Stumbling a bit I feel into his chest, this is the cliché moment where I get my first kiss in the movie. "I lost my footing I guess.." My hair falling out of the pony tail I had put it in, pushing it out of my way. "Sitting.. Sitting is good." Pulling out a chair I sat across from him. I wanted to look at him but I couldn't allow myself, I was acting like a hormonal teenage. I had never seen a male shirtless before, I felt like I needed to enjoy this. One of his guys did try to kid nap me, I shouldn't be attracted to him but I am.. Catching my lower lip between my teeth, I can't believe I was really having an internal battle right now with him just watching me. That smug grin on his face, I couldn't tell if I wanted to kiss him or yell at him.

Shaking my head I looked up at him briefly, he seemed to be studying me. His intense crimson stare bore into me as I glanced at him for a moment. "Why do you keep looking at me like that? Like you are waiting for me to do something.." Glancing up he shrugged slightly causing me to groan internally. If this was a cat and mouse game he was playing surely he was winning. "I- I am not good this..." I motioned between him and myself.

"I don't understand what you mean."

The look of puzzlement etched deep in his face, pinching the bridge of my nose as I tried to figure how to put it in words. "I don't know how to be around people. Let alone a shirt less man that looks like his body was sculpted by the Gods. This is hard for me, talking to you and being this close to you is driving me crazy." The words seemed to just spill out of my mouth I didn't even know what I was saying until it had already left my lips. My mouth fell open in disbelief that I had actually said all of those things. "Sorry.. I seem to say that a lot around you.."

Varus Gakarian
06-20-16, 01:49 AM
“I don’t understand what you mean.”

Varus wasn’t even lying. The look of absolute confusion that had spread across his face in place of his worried one was the genuine article. How could somebody who wasn’t afraid to sew up a huge slash in a total stranger’s abdomen, especially when said stranger was a possibly murderous pirate captain, be afraid to… talk? And then Brielle explained, and all he could do was just blink at her description of him. Sculpted by the gods? Nobody had ever told him anything like that before. His shocked look turned into a warm smile as he leaned in towards her.

“Y’know, you’re pretty impressive. Cute, skilled, and… I don’t even know what. You saved my life a little while ago, and yet you’re sitting here, worrying about touching my chest. Even if I didn’t want you to, you so deserve whatever you want.”

He leaned back into his chair, motioning welcomingly with his arms. The least he could do was let her put her hands all over him, right? Just a little bit? The thought made him blush like mad. His whole face went past the dark grey blush, right to dark pink. Even then, he still didn’t think of taking it back.

“Well, c’mon. I really do want you to. I swear I smell okay and everything.”

ravens.grim
06-23-16, 09:15 PM
What does he think I am a charity case? My face pinched slightly as my eyebrows drew close together. Shaking my head slightly at the thought of him letting me touch him because of what? Even if I didn’t want you to, you so deserve whatever you want, what the hell is that? Even if I didn't want you to? Really? I could feel my creamy white complexion starting to turn red, I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that he had said that. Sure I am shy and timid but I don't need some asshole letting me have a freebee touch because he thinks I deserve it. Tapping my combat boot against the wooden planks of the shipped my intense purple gaze narrowed at him. Licking my lips I fold my arms under my supple breast pushing them up a little higher. In a split second as I stared at the man I had a brilliant idea, bold but brilliant. I can do this, I will show him that he would want me to touch him. Taking a deep breath I released the tension that had been bubbling up a few moments before. A small seductive smile danced across my pouty lips as I batted my long sweeping eyelashes at him. He looked a bit confused from the intense stare I had just been giving him to now looking at him like he was a piece of cake.

"Problem is Captain, I am rather greedy with the things I want.."

I let my eyes wonder his form, drinking in his fit chest and waist along my gaze to linger a bit too long on his crotch. Taking a few steps closer to him before dropping to my knees parting his legs. "I usually get what I want if I try hard enough," The words slipped off my tongue like butter, with such ease and finesse. Slowly my hand trailed up his inner thigh, it was torturous at how slow it moved. I watched him twitch, his cheeks already red. "You said you wanted me to touch you, are you sure?" I had him right where I wanted him, he was eager yet a bit nervous at what I was doing.

"I think once you have had a taste you will want more than you can handle."

By this statement I was up close letting my warm breath fan across his ear and down his neck. A single shiver shook his body as I let my hand that caressed his inner thigh gently wrap around the back of his neck. Pulling his face inches from my own I glanced at his lips, slipping the tip of my tongue out I traced his lips. Gently gracing the soft skin of his lips with my own before giving a brief peck. "Do wish for me to stop Captain?"

Varus Gakarian
06-23-16, 10:50 PM
It was like a switch had flipped. The change in Brielle’s face almost scared him, given that the last person who’d given him a look like that had been a serial killer. Her use of the word greed when she stared at him again definitely got him a little excited… as did the manner of the stare itself. She was teasing him. It was almost a little unfair, in his eyes… until he remembered exactly what he’d just said. Gods, he was stupid. He didn’t have time to dwell on that, though.

Varus’ face was completely red as he watched the raven-haired girl kneel down and tease him with those hands of hers. He could feel how warm they were, even through his pants, and he couldn’t help but notice an uncomfortable bulge forming where she’d been staring before. Still, though, he was more and more hopelessly impressed by Brielle and her bit of turnabout here. It was like she took the game and ran with it, right to the point where he couldn’t say what was going through either of their minds right now.

He locked his red eyes with her shining purple ones as she stood and brought them closer together… and then they followed the strands of hair that tickled his chest as her breath did the same to the skin of his neck. As he shuddered from the feeling, he gently placed one hand on her waist while the other came up to let him run his fingers through her hair, as if in preparation for what she did next. Even the tiny peck she teased him with felt warm, but he pulled away a little bit with a smile.

“I want more than I can handle, my dear doctor… but it might need to wait for somewhere more comfortable.”

The dark elf stared at Brielle as he caressed her hair, giving a slight nod towards the door to the hall outside the cabin.

“We could go to my study. Then you can tell me all about your greed… and I could tell you how nice you smell right now.”

ravens.grim
07-14-16, 01:20 PM
His words sent a warm sensation between my legs as I bit down on my plump lower lip. Do I want to do this with a stranger? Yes I do because he is smoking hot and I want to be careless for once in my life. Leaning into his arm touch as he slide them through my soft strands of raven colored hair. A soft moan passed my suppressed lips as he played with my hair and massaged my scalp. Pulling away slightly my lips fell into a deep pout as the cold moved into to where his body had kept me warm. Though when I caught his deep crimson stare I couldn't tell if he was being sincere or if he was just toying with me. Licking my lips I glanced down at his own that looked so inviting. A small sound came from my lips. "Hmm." Glancing from him to the door and back again I slipped my hand into his before walking to the door.

"Well then Captain why no give each other what we both want."

Leading towards the door I opened it up, the entire crew crowded around the small hall way. They started to cat call, cheering for their Captain with approval some with jealousy.

" 'Atta way Captain! Ye' guys need more room to finish what ye' started?!"

Looking back towards the good Captain his face blushing madly as I giggled softly. Falling back I allowed him to take the lead to guide me to where we were going. Pushing past his crew and their hungry eyes that traveled up and down my form with lust and greed. Pursing my lips I was whisked away into a room. It was simple and held a comfy looking bed, I wanted to get this going before I lost my nerve.

"Well Captain, we are here so shall we continue what we started?"

Kicking off my combat boots and slowly slipping out of my jeans and shirt until I was left in my lace boyshort red panties with a matching lace bra. The color matched his intense gaze as he drank in my form, starting from my long legs to my curvy hips and flat stomach to my plush appeal breast. "Well Varus, what exactly are you waiting for?"

Varus Gakarian
07-14-16, 02:51 PM
It seemed strange to Varus how Brielle’s hand seemed to engulf his when she grabbed it. The jeering and laughter from his men didn’t bother him. They made fun for him for much less than the teasing and touching the two of them had just done in that room, with the hands that were now wrapped around each other. As he led her to his study, all sorts of thoughts went through his head, most of them wondering how he’d left the room before the Tango had chased down that merchant ship.

As soon as they got to the cabin, he saw her look around. The front room wasn’t much to look at, really. All the fun stuff was behind the other door. His lovely doctor seemed to have come to the same conclusion, since she was taking off her clothes. It didn’t quite excite him as much as he thought it might’ve, though. His vision swam as his eyes traveled all over her body. Immediately, he found his armchair and collapsed into it, breathing a bit heavily.

“Sorry. Give me a moment. I… uh… ouch.”

His hand had gone searching for the metal cup on the table next to him, which he held up to his face and sighed with relief. He was lucky it was still cold. Varus turned his gaze back onto Brielle with a slightly pained expression.

“I can’t. Just… um… sit down, lie down, whatever you want. Talk to me.”

ravens.grim
07-14-16, 03:18 PM
I could feel the seduction slowly slip away, I could tell the pain in his side was bothering him. Goddess Brielle, you let you hormones get teh best of you and forget that this man nearly died a few hours ago.I felt ashamed of myself, a deep frown creased my face as I slipped my shirt over my head before quickly searching for something to help with the pain. Biting down on my lower lip I glanced at the door and back at Varus. I could quickly run to the room I had patched him up I had seen some numbing oil in the cabinet. Quickly walking over to him as his breathing was a bit ragged and his speech a little bit muddled from the pain. Feeling his forehead the heat was slightly radiating of his dark skin. "Shit.. I am so stupid..." Varus cast a confused look my way before I started to pace, "I need to go back to the room and get a few things for your wound..." Laying a soft kiss on his forehead that was starting to sweat I ran towards the door.

"I will only be a moment, stay awake okay.."

Opening the door I quickly padded down the hallway hoping not to run into any of the crew because I was simply in a shirt. The daylight was slowly slipping away as the cool night time breeze lapped against my exposed legs. "Was it the second or third door on the left..." Taking a chance I chose the third door sighing with relief that it was the right door. Rustling through the different bottles I collected some different components to keep his fever down along with the numbing oil. My arms full of different bottles and a basin to crush and mix the herbs in.

"Okay I think I have everything now.."

Closing the door I wasn't paying attention until I ran into a body, scrambling not to drop anything. "So- sorry.." Looking up a man that looked like he was made of stone stood in my way. "I- I need to get back to the Captain.." His large hand took grip of my raven hair as he pulled it slightly, "he dies and you will be sorry little raven.." My purple hued eyes stung with tears as I tried nodding before he released his grip, moving out of my way. Taking off running down the hall I burst into the Captain's study, my face probably looked like I had just seen death himself.

"Focus, focus..."

Too keep myself busy I stared pouring things into the basin and mixing things away, chewing on my lower lip I glanced at Varus. "I- I am almost done.." My hands were shaking along with the rest of my body, reaching for the cup the good Captain had been sipping on my hand trembled. Varus grabbed my wrist causing me to jump slightly, he looked like he was in pain but also seemed concerned. Forcing a smile on my face I poured the contents into his drink handing the drink back to him. "You- you have to drink Varus, this will keep the fever and pain under control."

Varus Gakarian
07-14-16, 05:38 PM
He couldn’t understand what Brielle was doing. She was muttering something when she put her shirt back on… and he felt her lips on his forehead… and then he was gone. Varus just sat there, sipping water from his cup while his vision shifted in and out of focus. He’d forgotten to take any of the potions lying around the medical room, obviously. That was dangerous.

It wasn’t long before she came back, though. She kept casting him worried looks as she did whatever it was she was doing with the heap of stuff she’d brought back with her. He could see the tears, like she was about to cry for him. There wasn’t a reason to cry yet, though, right? He’d snap out of the fever, and then he’d be up and about. When she came close, he grabbed her wrist and looked up, returning her worried look.

“Yeah. Drink. I’ll be fine.”

He downed the liquid then set the cup aside to grab Brielle’s hands. His vision was clearing again, and he grinned up at her. The less clouded part of his brain told him that she’d probably just saved him a second time today.

“Well, I’m sorry for killing the mood.”

ravens.grim
08-10-16, 12:02 AM
I could feel the soft smile slowly caress my lips, even as this man faced death for a second time today he still worried about me. Such a small amount of time had passed with me knowing him yet I felt like I could trust him. "You didn't kill the mood darling, just postponed it for another time when you are feeling stronger." My words dripped with promise that we would continue what we had briefly started just a few moments ago. One swift moment I brought his warm hand to my lips kissing it softly, still frightened from the encounter with one of his crew mates I wanted to forget it swiftly. "Come you should lay down and rest, I could tell you a story or read you some poetry out of a book?" His face clouded with confusion but he still slowly got up with my aid. Guiding him to his sleeping chambers I eased him onto the soft mattress sweeping my hand across his hair softly.

Licking my lips nervously I looked around briefly noticing that the tables around the room were littered with books of all sorts. A small sound of laughter escaped me yet held little sound of amusement to it. "Books," turning to look at the man laying in the bed I shook my head. My almost waist long raven black hair fanned around me like a curtain as my head swept towards him.

"You looted the ship I was on for books?" The elf's face pinched tightly around the edges, I could all be see the wheels in his head turning to find an answer. "Of course that had to be it because the crate that I hid in were filled with books and your crew took them." My head was spinning, I had never thought to ask or inquire why or what he had taken from the ship. "Var- Varus I almost got shot because of a damn book? You- you were stabbed because of some books?" My voice rose in pitch and in volume, I couldn't understand why I was upset but it hurt. "You could have died.." My voice broke along with the ability to hold back tears that I didn't know I had been fighting to.

Sniffling I wiped at my eyes and cheeks, letting my long dark locks fall in front of my face to shield it from his intense crimson gaze. "Sorry.. stupid girl emotions.." Walking away from him I sat down in a chair that face towards a window over looking the sky. "We need to get you better first then you owe me a damn good explanation." My voice soft and timid but my soft purple gaze met his.

Varus Gakarian
08-10-16, 08:39 PM
Varus nodded tiredly as he let Brielle half-carry him to his room. His face was probably all the kinds of grey that it wasn't supposed to be, and his breathing wasn't going to be quite so good until he was propped up on another bed again. But her hands still felt nice, and he let the soft hands lay him down on his own bed in his own room. He didn't quite manage a smile at the fact that the girl would normally get in bed with him, not worry over whether or not he was going to live through the night. But the expression on her face when she looked round his room was a warning. And then the head shaking. Uh oh. Did he leave dirty novels lying around? A picture of some other woman, maybe? Was his room too dirty? He was about to sit up and offer some kind of apology... until he heard the reason for her apparent displeasure. The books. He supposed she'd been too occupied with saving his life to notice that all he'd looted was the one crate. Apparently she didn't understand. His expression was a bit tense as he looked for both his justification and some way to comfort the girl with the tear-filled purple eyes.

He couldn't think of anything before he heard her sniffle and watched her black curtain of hair swish away behind her as she sat in front of the window... she wanted an explanation hen he got better. He could give her one now. It was the least he could do. With a bit of effort, he managed to push himself into a sitting position and stared into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Brielle. I didn't think I was in danger, and I certainly didn't dream that somebody would hide you in the box I was looking for."

The expression on his face grew into a small smile as he looked at her. She really was very pretty, even with her eyes red from tears. He wanted to hug her until she didn't want to cry anymore. Right now, all he could do as talk.

"All I am is a collector. An aggressive collector. Most of my raids go perfectly fine, and I don't make a habit of taking axes to the gut. My other scars aren't nearly as horrible as that one will be."

Varus opened his arms a bit apologetically.

"C'mere? I swear there's more to that apology."

ravens.grim
10-08-16, 09:05 PM
At first I was reluctant to crawl into the bed though it certainly did look welcoming after the tiring day I had, had. Pushing a flustered hand through the black sea of hair I made my way towards him. Crawling into the soft cozy bed was something I welcomed all too quickly, his arms wrapped around my frame like a strong cocoon. His bare chest pressed against my back made me shiver a little, he smelled of books as odd as it sounds. How when you open the pages to a good novel and the smell of the cover and the warn pages in case you in it. Smiling softly I burrowed a bit father down into the covers before resting my head on the plush pillow. My finger tips traced patterns over his arms laced around my waist, absentmindedly.

"Varus," my voice was soft a bit hoarse from crying a bit before as he hummed in response to me saying his name. "Why is it that I am so comfortable around you? Do you think we could be kindred spirits, or soulmates? I heard that some people find their soulmate and they are just drawn to them. Do you believe in such a thing and that we may be one another's?" I could tell my voice was a little more hopefully than I had anticipated.

I knew it was such a silly thing to ask but why else would I feel the way I did around him? Could it be that I am just so lonely and crave some affection? I refuse to believe that I am that type of woman when I have spent my life in solitude and been just fine with it. He had to be something to me, I feel things for him that I haven't for any one in this world. He makes me feel alive when I have felt dead for so many years, he makes me feel daring and confident. His breath fanned across my neck causing me to bite down on my lower lip. His body so close to my own and his lack of clothing along with my own was another thing, I would never do this with someone that wasn't my soulmate. Would I? I could feel my heart pound against my breast bone waiting for him to answer my question, I silently prayed I wasn't making a fool of myself.