PDA

View Full Version : Rule Question: Activities in more than one thread

Firax
11-15-06, 04:12 PM
I was poking around the rules, but I wasn't able to find anything on how many threads you can have with one character at a time. Since most sites absolutely forbid this, I though I'd ask before I did anything. So my question is: Can characters be active in more than one thread at once?

Thanks in advance. :)
~Firax

The Valkyrie
11-15-06, 04:16 PM
Absolutely they can Firax! We encourage you to participate in as many threads as you can be reasonably active in at a time. Althanas has a wonderful feature known as liquid time, so your character can be in multiple places at once through this liquid time. I know that several of us are in at least 4 threads at a time. Just try to keep in mind when each is happening within your character's personal timeline.

Talon
11-15-06, 04:16 PM
Yes. You can be in as many as you want due to liquid time. Don't overexert yourself, though.

EDIT: Grrr.....

Cyrus the virus
11-15-06, 04:33 PM
Sometimes I wish we had a limit. I'm in like 12-15 quests O_O_O_O

So... Reiterated yet again, as many as you like. In as many places as you like. With as many different characters as you like. ;)

AdventWings
11-16-06, 10:38 AM
To add to these nimble-fingere mods and members before me, you should remember to keep track of your character's timeline as well as developments with the other characters you have rped with.

And as it has been stated before by a great few, try your best to finish your threads. A thread that died in mid-flight is a sad sight to see.

I'm in too many to count, of which nearly half were never completed. Just remember to don't over-extend yourself and you should do fine.

Firax
11-16-06, 01:34 PM
Awesome. THanks for the help everyone. :)

~Firax