PDA

View Full Version : Tarot Hierarchy Role Call

Cards of Fate
08-03-16, 11:30 PM
Hey ladies and gentlemen, Aces and Eights, it’s the soon to be the start of the school year, and with all of the family vacations and trips out of the way that have been tying up our free time, it’s time to get back to the grind. Rayleigh and I are working on some big things for the Hierarchy to start off with a bang, but first we need to know who all is in still! As of right now, everyone has one month to reply to this thread with the role they are currently filling, or are looking to fill, and to verify their interest in staying on with the Tarot. Those of us who fail to do so within the allotted time, will not be kicked out, but will not be noted in the restructured roles thread that is being worked on. If you are still in the middle of doing a recruitment thread, or still need one note this as well, and we will begin movement to wrap that up.

That’s all for now! I look forward to working with you all in our upcoming endeavors.

Vincent Cain- Lord Emperor of the Tarot Hierarchy.

redford
08-04-16, 02:02 AM
(Sir) John Cromwell - Strength arcana and fiter of things.

Fez_The_Kid
08-04-16, 06:01 AM
Anubis of Skavia/Azaranth Ubissad - Death arcana.

Note: Yes, 'Azaranth Ubissad' is new (he's still called Anubis). Because why not.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
08-04-16, 07:19 AM
Shinsou Vaan Osiris - Find me a role.

SirArtemis
08-04-16, 08:45 AM
Artemis Eburi - soon to be Justice

Rayleigh
08-04-16, 09:11 AM
Rayleigh Aston - The World

Mutant_Lorenor
08-04-16, 12:19 PM
My Character Creno is in The Tarot, but I am retiring my alts. So I am pretty much done with this PG for now. I prefer rolling solo anyway but I wish you guys the best of luck.

Kryos
08-04-16, 01:13 PM
Need recruitment, but it needs to be done quick. I am planning my future plotlines, and as Kryos will be wrapped up with Raiaera for a while, he will be a shadow member of sorts after recruitment until further down the line. I am still interested, but again, need things to move reletively fast in order for things to get done.

I believe Kryos will be going for The Hermit.

And when I say "fast" and "quick," I mean to say the posting rate of about once a week. That is what I will be able to realistically do. Perhaps more. But that is the pace I want to stick to once we get started.

Bubbles
08-04-16, 05:44 PM
Luna Akuma-Koibito, reporting in as asked!

Hopefully going to be The Devil if we get my initiation/recruitment thread finished. x3

Xakthul
08-04-16, 10:17 PM
Jink - The Wheel of Fortune