PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations

Zalimaar
09-03-16, 08:18 PM
Hello everyone,

An introduction post seemed fitting as my first post on the site. A little about me:

I have been roleplaying for the best part of 13 years, one of the longest runs I had was on a single site that has been abandoned sadly. I am 25 from a country slightly larger than the UK called New Zealand, in the Southern Hemisphere. I have run by a whole host of names and aliases over the years, the longest running as UA (Unknown Assassin)... so cliche it hurts. But to be fair, I was around the age of 15 when I thought that would be a good name and it stuck.

I have come knocking on your doorstep after giving in to the years of pressure from a good friend of mine, a little known reclusive member of the forum who runs by the name Rayleigh.

I consider myself a reasonable roleplayer, granted I have not roleplayed notably in recent years and have become very rusty.

I am best known for my cynicism, difficult to interpret wit, world building, roleplay construction, mystery, evil characters, anti-heroes and occasional nice guy. I have a particular fondness for fantasy but would consider myself capable enough in most genres. I have torn through more books than I can count.

I don't do sparkly vampires, nor cuddly werewolves. Sorry.

Regards,
Zalimaar.

Rayleigh
09-03-16, 09:44 PM
Also known for your fascination with the color black, seductive voice, and general hard-assery.

Glad I dragged you here. I don't often get to write with my favorite oldbies, so this is special. :)

Cards of Fate
09-03-16, 09:49 PM
HELLO! Welcome to the site! You've picked one hell of a time to get started becuase we're in full swing for Althy Festival festivities! Get your character sheet up and we'll get you rolling so you can join us for all the fun!

Ebivoulya
09-03-16, 09:54 PM
These terms are acceptable; we always need more cynicism. (^ case in point)

Grab a seat, stab a friend, and mind my corpse pile; took me hours to feng shui all the limbs.

Philomel
09-04-16, 04:25 AM
Ohhh are you this mysterious friend of hers she mentioned?

I am very excited to get to know you and write with you! If you need to know anything about the brothels of Althanas, I am your girl to speak to.

That, or judgements.

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-04-16, 06:43 AM
*Perks up at the mention of evil characters*

Althy needs more of those, too.

Welcome!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
09-07-16, 10:06 AM
Yessssssss!

MORE OLD PEOPLE!

Welcome, friend. I hope you find the site to your liking! Anytime you want to write together, drop me a PM. :)

Storm Veritas
09-07-16, 10:17 AM
MORE OLD PEOPLE!

If 25 is old then I am going to throw you out of the afternoon Bridge Game and wing my bottle of Wild Turkey at you. GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN!!!

Welcome to the site! We're super nice!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
09-07-16, 05:21 PM
If 25 is old then I am going to throw you out of the afternoon Bridge Game and wing my bottle of Wild Turkey at you. GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN!!!

Welcome to the site! We're super nice!

I actually thought he said 30. That's baby brain for you.

Either that or i'm going senile.

Storm Veritas
09-07-16, 06:21 PM

off my lawn!!!!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
09-08-16, 02:20 AM
off my lawn!!!!

:D