PDA

View Full Version : Need a partner for some power posting

Breaker
09-07-16, 10:49 AM
Hey folks, I'd like to try to get myself going on Althanas again so I can at least finish the threads I've previously started. Rather than jumping back into the deep end I'd like to start off with a short thread with the goal of finishing it inside one week. The idea will be to force us to power-post so I can get back in the flow of RP and writing this character.

Post here if you're interested in some fast back-and-forth RP.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
09-07-16, 10:55 AM
I love a bit of fast back-and-forth action.

I'm in if you want. Good to see you, Breaker.

Breaker
09-07-16, 11:09 AM
Thanks, and sold! Glad you're still around, I don't know if we've ever actually written together...

Alright, I'm mostly drawing a blank on ideas for starting the thread, so shoot me a PM if you've got any... otherwise I'll come up with something and PM you some details later today.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
09-07-16, 12:04 PM
You have a pm pal :)

Mutant_Lorenor
09-29-16, 10:02 AM
Yo Breaker I am also interested in helping ya out. We're already in a thread with one of my alts but I'm willing to help you out with Lorenor or Elthas. Keep me posted and let me know what you gots in mind dood!!!

~Pav

Mari
09-29-16, 10:25 AM
I may not mind, but wouldn't mind chatting about it; It'd have to be based in Amari's past though as her future is a little tied up. Literally.

Breaker
09-29-16, 11:16 AM
Hey you two; I've got about as many threads on the go as I can handle at the moment, but thanks for offering :D I'd encourage you both to consider joining The Flesh Failures: Empty Orchestra (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?31413-The-Flesh-Failures-Empty-Orchestra-(open!)) as it still needs some people. Mari, you can play that thread as part of your character's past even though it's Josh's present... tis one of the beauties of liquid time.