PDA

View Full Version : Hi again

Ashla
09-25-16, 12:40 PM
Ello,

I'm back? I might be back? Who knows how long I might stay. I'd like to get back to very casual RP. Once again, very casual. I'm not going to be extremely active like before. Even so, I look forward to RPing again.

I know what Ashla has been doing while she was absent from the in game universe (research! :D) But I have no idea how to fit her back in again or what she's doing after coming out of her hermit mode. I need to redo her profile again xD Also, what on earth has Fewicity been up to??

So yeah... Hi! :)

Breaker
09-25-16, 01:21 PM
Welcome back! Good to see you, and I hope to see you posting in-character soon :)

Ashla
09-25-16, 01:50 PM
Thank you, Breaker :) Nice to see you too!

Mutant_Lorenor
09-25-16, 01:56 PM
Heya ghosty welcome back youll figure out something just keep looking at site lore and run with an idea. I personally am glad you're back I look forward to see what you can come up with.

Ashla
09-25-16, 02:00 PM
Thanks! I do need ideas on what on earth Ashla is doing, but it's not world domination anymore. I plan on her being a tad bit healthier. Has any major events happened in Althanas recently? Changes to lore? I'm already snooping around the wiki.

Mutant_Lorenor
09-25-16, 02:47 PM
There have been a few major boss battles but you can look into them from members more learned about that than I.

Also there was recently the Althanas Day event and it was expanded to a weekend this year. Props to all who participated.

There have been some tourneys but as you know I don't really participate in tourneys.

There has also been some guides quests that could be considered lore. Though again, you'd have to ask peeps more learned than me is! Anyway sweety hopefully all that points you in the right direction. I'm currently in some Elthas and Lorenor threads, couple solo's and one thread with Dave. I'm also in a battle with Ebiv but he did not return post in the thread yet...hoping he can soon.

Anyway I can help you out let me know!!!

Ashla
09-25-16, 03:01 PM
Keeeeeeeewl!

I guess I've got some reading up to do. Recently I've been reading into HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts) and have binge watched tons of videos on it. I'm going to say that Ashla went into hermit mode and has been silently been expanding on her martial arts and skills (through books, through teachers, all kinds of stuff.) Halfswording is way too awesome not to use, and I might have to make the pummels on her sword unscrewable so she can end her opponents rightly. :cool: I'm going to take some looks at these threads to catch up on any earth shattering events.

Mutant_Lorenor
09-25-16, 03:21 PM
I actually incorporated Eiskalt heavily into Lorenor's background.

Since he was present when it was more or less destroyed.

So at some point hes gonna go after Madison and maybe some other characters that were involved in that situation.

But yeah he -mostly- blames Madison for what happened in Eiskalt. He will never allow Madison to go for that tragedy. Keep in mind Lorenor's loyal to his allies and he underwent Reformation with the Ixian Knights so now hes a Paladin. Anyway thats a portion of my current lore hope that helps. Lorenor awoke recently with only the memories of Sei and the Ixian Knights to guide him to his new purposes.

Hopefully some of my ideas can help you out a little bit.

Ashla
09-25-16, 03:31 PM
Wow!

Before I left I had a lot of new lore and stuff written up and in progress for Eiskalt. I was making room on my phone though and deleted it all -_- I'm going to start working on it again. If you have any questions on Eiskalt at all, feel free to ask me. Heh, sounds like Lorenor and Ashla could be friends.

I'm going through and editing my profile. Got to history and was like "... lol, forget this rubbish!" I have one paragraph that in a fantasy story tone states "she went through too much garbage and stuff to write up, because I'm too lazy to say. Just know that she's stronger than ever now despite her tragic past, and that she kicks butt."

Rayleigh
09-25-16, 06:13 PM
Welcome back! :)

Ashla
09-25-16, 06:33 PM
Thanks, Ray!

Hysteria
09-25-16, 08:43 PM
Yay! My favorite (female) ice mage!

Ashla
09-25-16, 08:48 PM
Hi, Hyst! Thanks!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
09-26-16, 01:39 AM
Hey! Long time no see :)

Ashla
09-26-16, 08:01 AM
Hey, Shinsou!

Philomel
09-26-16, 05:38 PM
Hello darling !!!

Ashla
09-26-16, 05:38 PM
Phiiiiii!

Lye
09-26-16, 06:09 PM
Welcome back. I re-opened the Crimson Hands, just for you little one.

Happy Hunting! <3

Ashla
09-26-16, 06:17 PM
*Cranks handheld bow and laughs maliciously*