PDA

View Full Version : I'm a thing now, it seems

FennWenn
10-19-16, 01:16 PM
Hey there! If you want, you can call me Fenny.

I’m addicted to roleplay and fantasy realms, and I’ve been in a few roleplay communities before, some of them very toxic. Lurking around has revealed this to be a pretty cozy place, thankfully.

For now, I'm just hanging back and learning the ropes. If anyone has anything on the Fae race that I could check out, that would be lovely. I've been scouring the forums, but haven't found much. The search option says that “fae” is too short a word to search for.

Anyway, I’m glad to be here. <3 <3 <3

BlackAndBlueEyes
10-19-16, 01:19 PM
Welcome to the site!

I'm not too terribly read up on the fae here, but you're always free to make up your own mythology to suit the stories you'd like to tell. If you have any other questions, though, feel free to ask! We're pretty good about answering them!

Breaker
10-19-16, 01:37 PM
There's some info on the Fae here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showwiki.php?title=Dheathain#Fae), not sure if you've seen that already or not.

Welcome! Good to get some fresh blood flowing around here.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
10-19-16, 02:27 PM
Welcome Fenny! Good to meet you :)

Mordelain
10-19-16, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the site.

If you're still here in three days we get to eat your first born.

(I may have misread the guidelines, though).

FennWenn
10-19-16, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

There's some info on the Fae here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showwiki.php?title=Dheathain#Fae), not sure if you've seen that already or not.

Welcome! Good to get some fresh blood flowing around here.

I found that bit a little after posting my introduction, yep. Very helpful! I was surprised that the information was under Dheathain, but not the actual wiki entry for Fae. That bit was blank!

Welcome to the site.

If you're still here in three days we get to eat your first born.

(I may have misread the guidelines, though).

Then it's good that I'm a permavirgin!

redford
10-19-16, 05:37 PM
Whatup. Chat is a great place to meet people, also welcome to the site. Usually pvp is my domain, but I love a good story!

Itinerant
10-19-16, 06:58 PM
Welcome! Hope you have fun writing with all these wonderful people. (I promise they don't bite most days)

FennWenn
10-19-16, 09:09 PM
Hello to you guys too. Should be fun here!

Kryos
10-19-16, 09:56 PM
Welcome. I have one piece of advice. Don't eat the cookies. :p

Mari
10-20-16, 12:17 AM
Hallo, welcome

FennWenn
10-20-16, 02:26 PM
Hi!
...I will definitely eat the cookies if they are 110% chocolate.