PDA

View Full Version : Who know's Southern Cali?

Sword-for-Hire
11-18-06, 01:29 AM
Well, now that a few things have been taken care of (for one, not being a mod anymore, soon anyway...) and some things in the family settling down a bit, I need a place to vent. Writing always did that and I think its finally time I got this quest I've been itching to do started.

Going to Earth.

Yes, I've called for peeps before but oddly enough, the ones recruited went as inactive as I did either before and/or the same time. So not like it really mattered in the end.

In the last week, I've been coming up with ideas as to how I wanted to really play this out. I've found that although being imaginative about how characters interact with the environment, it's the little things that stand out most. Kind of like real life convos. Next time you're having one with a friend, try and notice little things. You'll know what I mean.

But for one thing, I wanted to start this quest already in earth, cuz well...I love in media res stories. How the first post starts is up to you (the one person I would like to accompany Oberon), but how they get there will be of the same event. How the event completely unfolds will be discussed over AIM since I can't really say exactly how without knowing who would want to come.

Lastly, this will be a long quest. Starting in Southern Cali and eventually leading into the depths of Area 51. I'll be able to post at least once a day now, and hopefully my partner on this will be able to as well.

I look forward to seeing who would like to join this and who would work best.

Belenus
11-18-06, 02:03 AM
This is a very intriguing idea. I'd like to be a part of it, though I don't know if I'm able to be active enough.

And honestly, I have a couple characters at the moment and I'm still getting a feel for them, so I'm not comfortable with taking on something quite like that just yet. I look forward to seeing how it goes, though, and I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for the thread.

Sword-for-Hire
11-18-06, 06:49 PM
That's cool. Once I get this thread rollin', any feedback from ya would be appreciated.

Jasmine
11-18-06, 10:49 PM
this sounds interesting, and as everything else i'm in seems to have ground to a screeching, very aggravating and annoying halt.... I might like to join you.

Sword-for-Hire
11-19-06, 04:29 AM
Alright, Jas is locked in for this thread.

Anyone interested in it and how it turns out is free to check out this thread later tomorrow for the intro post that I'll link.

Sword-for-Hire
11-20-06, 01:25 AM
Alright, Scorched Worlds (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=41339#post41339) is up.