PDA

View Full Version : Friends of Shinsou, unite!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-29-16, 04:59 AM
Ok guys. I'm running a recruitment drive for the next major arc of Shinsou's Althanas adventure.

Everything he has been doing up to this point has been to prepare him for an assault against both Telgradian and Jal Shey forces who plan to not only kill Osiris but invade Althanas through dimensional warp portals set up on Shinsou's home world.

A full plot summary will follow, but this will involve Shinsou enlisting the help of his friends on Althanas and taking them to kick seven shades of shit out of the Council of Five and the Jal Shey lord; Temperance. Just as soon as some of my other threads are finished (i'm committed to Pav, Veritas, Mari, Fitebear, Ruby and Philomel at the moment but I can still post).

From what I remember, Shinsou is particularly familiar with:

Elthas Belthasar
Anubis (Fez <3)
Storm Veritas
Philomel Vaan der Aart
Gnarloc
John Cromwell
Joshua Cronen
Vaeron
Amari
Elite Optic

Anyone, of course, can opt in.

Who wants in?

Recruited

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
Storm Veritas
FennWenn
John Cromwell
Elite Optic
Philomel Van der Aart

Storm Veritas
11-29-16, 07:04 AM
Of course, although I'm officially concerned you're stretching yourself too thin.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-29-16, 07:09 AM
Of course, although I'm officially concerned you're stretching yourself too thin.

Exactly the reason I am finishing my outstanding threads before undertaking this. This is more "putting feelers out" for interest, with a view to starting the new arc after I get three threads out of my five completed.

FennWenn
11-29-16, 07:13 AM
I'm always interested in roleplay! Though Shin and Fenn haven't met yet before, ^^'

redford
11-29-16, 09:10 AM
John will stand against the coming tide.

Gnarl & Root
11-29-16, 10:02 AM
Well, I'm up for the next part of the Gnarled Roots of Osiris, but that would probably stem a little differently from what your doing here. Plus, I need to finish my solo before I get onto that, so I'll work at getting that done.

Elite Optic
11-29-16, 10:03 AM
I should probably state that Elite Optic is always up for some violence.

Rayleigh
11-29-16, 10:11 AM
We aren't friends. :(

But I want to write with you! Let's take on some pirates. :)

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-29-16, 10:21 AM
Thanks to everyone who contributed so far, whether in or not :)

Gnarl / Ray: we'll organise something as soon as I clear down my other threads. I shouldn't be too long.

The rest: perfect! The only thing we'd have to do is figure a relationship between Fenn and Shin. There's time to do a thread on this.

I'm looking for a start in a few weeks. In the meantime i'll deal with my open threads so I can commit to this properly later.

Philomel
11-29-16, 11:27 AM
YOu know I am already.

Cards of Fate
11-29-16, 12:26 PM
I think we can use the Raiaeran Reclamation as a jumping off point for this.

realize.real.lies
11-29-16, 12:41 PM
I am a tad bit insulted I wasn't included in on this...

Mari
11-29-16, 07:58 PM
I hope you finish threads before this though Shin;

Taking on so much is gonna put a strain on you! ;_;

I like Fred's Idea, we can incorporate some of it into the cleansing mission if you like~?

Fez_The_Kid
11-29-16, 10:32 PM
Anubis's services are always available.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-30-16, 12:43 PM
Don't worry. As I said before, all my current threads will be finished first.

Kayla, it's not that you weren't included. The list at the front wasn't exhaustive. It just listed people with whom Shin has had prolonged contact with

Mari
11-30-16, 03:09 PM
I'm in then :)

Elthas_Belthasar
12-01-16, 01:01 PM
Shinny, color me interested.

Sorry I haven't got back to you about this just yet..been a bit busy.

Anyhow in whatever role Elthas can play, I will help you guys out for sure.

Don't forget we gotta complete the one thread.

~Pav

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-01-16, 03:25 PM
Great Pav :) as you can probably see i've been on a bit of a posting rampage and you're up next!