PDA

View Full Version : Cursed - Rebirth

Firestrife
04-04-06, 11:59 AM
Been so long, I forgot how much EXP I had, I think I had close to level 1 or somewhere around there. Since I'm changing my character around I'll just start over.

Name: Shaifs Firestrife
Race: Draconian, Black Dragon Tribe
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Purple
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 154 lbs

Appearance
His hair is very short, and spikey, pushing back up at an angke, his hair as well being dark. His bangs are a few long strands of hair, dropping down from his ears long enough that they actually are curved. His eyes dark purple with sparkles that look like small white particles which almost seems like a sea of stars for those who happen to be close enough to inspect his eyes. Marked on each cheek, is a thick red marking, in the forms of arrowheads, which reach to about the middle of his cheek. His cloth of choice is dark, wearing a black vest, which looks like a Ninja uniform, which is cut off at the sleeves, just below the elbow there is black cloth which is tight and clung to his body and disapears underneath his black leather gloves at the wrist. His pants are black and a baggy, unlike his upper body atire which is tight.With his loose pants he is able to move around more comfortably.

Personality
Shaifs is prone to be quiet and distant, keeping his thoughts to himself for the most part. He is quite young, and with his Black Dragon Tribe traits, he is prone to becoming angry and irratoinal. When pushed the wrong way [a very easy thing to do, oftenly occurs and commonly unintentionally] he will roar at whoever is in his way. Due to his curse, and being forced around humanity because of it he has grown more adapt to human-like personalities, actually acting like the stupid, selfish race. He has yet to acquire the widom that more traditional dragons possess. Shaifs is respectful to others, his quiet nature comes from his pain he bears inside he tends to suppress himself. He tends to push those who get close to him away so he cant fail them. However Shaifs is always eager to help others. Shaifs has a bit of a short fuse when it comes to beings of vampire origin. Shaifs has an appreciation for fine music, mostly Old Fold Draconian and Elven music. His taste and philosiphy in food is the hotter and spicier the better. Such favorites are curry and red-peppered types of smoked fish. The one factor that drives him to move forward in both negative and positive light is his vengence. For that goal he chooses to move forward and will do whatever he needs to achieve his goals

Weapons
Meta: Both the hilt and blade are large. the blade being four feet long and made out of steel, with the hilt being four foot. The cross guard, is shaped like a very large diamond, the top of it being empy like an open mouth where the blade forms from. The sword is hard to wield, however do to Shaifs enhandced strength he is able to wield it as if it were a short sword.

Armor
None at the Moment

Items
None at the Moment

Skills
Swordsmanship: Advanced skilll in swordsmanship.

Martial Arts: Advanced skill in martial arts.

Metaphysique: Shaifs having a humanoid body, his body is stronger than the average body, specifically stronger than a human's body. His body has stronger resistance, but also he has superior physical strength, this coming from his dragon blood which he still posses through his cursed body. The state of the resistance, is about as strong as brass resistance

Destructive-Arts: Fire ElementThe type of Magic that Shaifs uses is Destructive-Arts otherwise known as Black or Attack Magic. His spefcific element in which he uses is fire. At his current strength he is only able to create fireballs which he can throw from his hand, with limited use. Being able to use of three times before needing to rest [or per battle/thread]

History
Shaifs is born to a the Black Dragon Tribe of the Draconian race, Draconians are a race of Dragons, in which they have many different races. He was born as the eldest of two children, first child and only son to mother; Maria and father; Dias, his only sibling is his much younger sister; Ara'ielle. The Draconians are Dragon race in which are known for war. The Black Dragon Tribe are a tribe which could be intelligent if not overwritten by their thirst for power and strength. Rumored to be among the strongest of the tribe. Due to their ferocity their abilities are misused and many young Draconians never learn the full extent of their abilities. The wars that Draconians wage mostly are upon darker races, such as Demonic beings. A few tribes within the Draconian race refuse to engage war, one of tribes being the White Dragon Tribe, which is said to be as equally as strong as the Black Dragon Tribe. Who unlike the Black Dragons, the White Dragons mentality is almost antithesis.

In one of many seiges taken on by the Draconian's wars the Black Dragons were to lead the attack against a tribe of vampires. In midst of planning, an advisor who had long time relations with the White Dragon Tribe chief; Jaegger. This advisor appeared to be mysterioiius and with Sage abilities. Dias, the elder and chief of the Black Dragon tribe, had his own son; Shaifs entrusted with role of the mission. His role was important, it was to act as the body guard of the sage. Being alone with the sage, Shaifs began to grow suspicious. That is until the sage had decieved Shaifs, doing so by creating an illusion on the arrogant young dragon. In which Shaifs had heard the 'Vampires' talking about an attack on the Black Dragon tribe with disgust. The sage made the illusion a bit too close to home, getting personal. Hearing the fake discussion by the vampires, Shaifs was enraged hearing his family being talked about. In an arrogant fit, Shaifs told the sage to go screw himself and he went on to take out the small vampire tribe. It took only a short time for the vampires to be taken out by the power of the dragon. With his plans foiled the sage revealed himself to be a demon in disguise. An old strong demon who strength relied in mystic abilities, knew he could not defeat Shaifs as he was, so for the perfect revenge, he cursed the young and stupid dragon; Shaifs, with a humanoid body, which much like was a human. Shaifs and his new body looked identical to any other human.

With the sage having fled, Shaifs attempted to return to the homeland of Draconia however he found himself standing outside, looking at a stream at his new body. He shook his head as he saw his dispicable form. For the first time, finding himself with more frail emotions, and as if he lost himself, Shaifs turned around and fled from his own home, feeling abandoned and in return abandoning his home and family instead.

kay been awhile since I made a new character, I think 4 skills were to start out, to compensate for the strong physical body and it's resistance, I decided not to have any armor. So the body resistance would be as strong as starting armor I guess.

Cyrus the virus
04-04-06, 12:05 PM
You need to include what your weapon's made of, first of all (steel or weaker).

Second, your swordsmanship skill contradicts itself... Fix that. Martial Arts as well. Most soldiers have an advanced skill in using them.

For Metaphysique, how much more resistence does he have to damage, and how much stronger than the average human man is he?

For the Fireball, how many times can he use it per thread? This needs to be specific.

Firestrife
04-04-06, 12:11 PM
Wow that was amazingly fast.

Swordsman/Martial arts set at advanced skill. Body reistance is set at brass strength level, put 3 time use on fireball per battle/thread as well as the sword is made out of steel.

Cyrus the virus
04-04-06, 12:18 PM
Approvido.