PDA

View Full Version : Just a side note

Krugor
11-19-06, 02:09 PM
Hello there, nerdy community of Althanas! :)

I'm here to inform you guys that I'll be getting back to writing here. Last two months have been a living hell, seriously, but I feel I'm ready to write again. And not as sporadic as I've been doing lately. I sincerely apologize to everyone I was writing with! Next couple of days I'll try to catch up on every thread I had going, but my memory is failing a bit, so if I'm in a thread with you and you like to continue it, please sent me a PM! Or, if you want to start something new, that's cool too.

I'm also working on a new character!:cool:
So yeah, I'll be wasting my life here once again.

Cyrus the virus
11-19-06, 02:23 PM
I missed you!

You still have time to get in on my recruitment thread with Izviiiilviiiin!

Letho
11-20-06, 03:06 PM
Welcome back, dude. When you find the time and inspiration, there's a quest with a rather frigid bitch in Salvar that would mind you posting. :D

Krugor
11-20-06, 04:03 PM
You still have time to get in on my recruitment thread with Izviiiilviiiin!
But Izvilvin's scary....:(
And errr, the thread says you're looking for a clever character and one that can 'aid the party in any way'! You, of all people, should know that Krugor has the tendency of...you know...screwing things up ;)

Welcome back, dude. When you find the time and inspiration, there's a quest with a rather frigid bitch in Salvar that would mind you posting. :D
Ah yes, I remember brainstorming about that one...hehe! I'll start working on it! :D

Cyrus the virus
11-20-06, 04:45 PM
Hey now. He can... Throw a mushroom. The dragon would eat it in one bite, but... Bah.

FINE THEN. Mean-face.

Reiko
11-20-06, 08:35 PM
hihi welcome back

I missed the best undead skeleton mushroom chef in all Althanas

AdventWings
11-20-06, 11:13 PM
Krugor! Good to have you back from Hell!

Take your time and ease your way in. We are always here to welcome you back. :)