PDA

View Full Version : [Raiaeran Cleanse] Research Recruitment

Rayleigh
12-30-16, 08:37 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2qb56af.jpg

Hello, research team!

Our first step toward cleansing Raiaera will be seeking information from whatever sources we can find. Vincent Cain heard rumor of a library, hidden deep in the mountains of Salvar. It seems a wealthy man, inspired by forbidden magic, compiled an expansive collection of books, diaries, and research reports. To avoid the prying eye of the public, he was careful about the placement of his mansion. However, some also claim that he built the library near a leak in the Tap, resulting in all sorts of paranormal activity.

In talking with the locals in the towns nearby, Rayleigh has identified where the building in question is. Vincent will transport her and her small team of researchers to the nearest point possible, and they will make the trek into the mountains together. What will be found there is still largely a mystery, but if the rumors hold any truth, it will be worth the trip.

If you are interested, please post here!

For more information on the mission, and to sign up (if you have not yet), check out this thread (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?31507-The-Start-of-a-New-Age!).

Mari
12-30-16, 09:38 PM
Amari will be there

FennWenn
12-30-16, 09:49 PM
If you need more people to attend, Fenn is ready!

Leopold
12-31-16, 04:05 PM
Leopold has considerable knowledge of Salvar and Berevar, as well as supplying, and heading expeditions to rural locations. I daresay it is in his interest, on the whole.

Would you be willing to put up with the support of the Winchester Rose Trading Company?

Rayleigh
01-01-17, 11:01 AM
That would be wonderful, Leopold. Happy to have you along.

Mari and Fenn, also glad you're up for the task.

We'll leave the thread open for a few more days, to see if we can catch any more interest. :)

Storm Veritas
01-01-17, 09:20 PM
Still down to dance if you're looking for partners.

Fez_The_Kid
01-08-17, 08:55 AM
I'm up for it, if there's a spot left.

Rayleigh
01-09-17, 11:34 AM
First post will be going up soon! Anyone who has posted so far is welcome. :)

Philomel
01-28-17, 06:23 AM
Mari said I shoudl post here:
I have totally missed this. I want in!!!

Interests of Philomel: restoring the forest to mother nature again. Letting nature be what it is proper, with the blessing of her tree goddess.

She goes here anyway to get her crystal sword and is around the area at the moment.

Storm Veritas
01-28-17, 08:08 AM
Is there a thread running? I've tried to keep an eye out but haven't seen anything.

Rayleigh
01-28-17, 10:06 AM
Nothing running yet. Soon though.

Storm Veritas
01-28-17, 05:37 PM
Great. Please post in this thread to let us know, since (yay!) there are a lot of new threads that are tougher to track; always easy to keep an eye out for changes to threads I've already replied to.