PDA

View Full Version : A Gross 'Misunderstanding' Rated M

Aynur
12-31-16, 12:19 AM
It was high noon. A soft snowfall befall the outskirts of Knife’s Edge. People dressed in dark colours trudged quickly in and out of the entrance to the grand capital city.

A figure, clad in white moved slower than the rest, stumbling every so often. She kept to the side of the road so as not to get in the way of the other much faster moving people.

Aynur shivered. She pulled the thick white coat over her shoulders, nestling her bare neck into the fur lined cloak. She then pulled the hood over her head. Long strands of chocolate brown hair stuck out from it. “Salvar, it is cold.” She muttered, pulling a small orb from an inner pocket.

She clasped it with both hands, feeling the warmth that radiated from it. The Orb glowed with a soft golden light that flickered and shimmered. Aynur smiled softly, lavishing in the warmth. “You think so too, yes?” She whispered to it.

Aynur glanced up. She couldn’t see much whilst she wore the enchanted blindfold, but she could see the faint outline of a high wall surrounding a nearby city, and the shuffling of humanoid shapes heading toward the entrance in the distance.

A town, thank the gods and goddesses. I am in sore need of a full belly and a nights rest.

A small smile graced her shivering pink lips as she headed forward toward Knife’s Edge.

Lucifer
12-31-16, 12:27 AM
Lucifer had been contemplating his run in with Amari, he thought for a while about what exactly to do with her and how he was going to undo the brainwashing that filthy human put on her. *He made his way out of town, not really eager to stick around in such a disgusting hell hole.

*bump*

Lucifer had run into a slender figure, a girl who nestled an orb in her hands collapsed to the floor. “Out of my way you ingrate”

“Oh!” He watched as she scrambled to push herself up off the floor. “I am ever so sorry. Please, do forgive me.” She gave a slight bow of her head in his general direction.

Lucifer smiled, finally being shown some manners. “Watch it next ti-” Lucifer paused as he noticed the blindfold wrapped around her eyes. “Err nevermind” He continued walking but paused once again, turning around. “What’s a girl like you doing walking into a dump like this. Shouldn't you be off somewhere being taken care of by old people, or at least heading somewhere that doesn’t smell of rats?”

The woman simply offered him a smile and shook her head. “No sir, I’m sorry to say you are mistaken. I have sight.” She lifted a thin arm to lightly graze against the purple material that covered her eyes. “I see the outline of shapes with this on. But I am afraid this is a necessity.” She gave a small eep. “I’m sorry. How Rude.” She gave him a bow, again in his general direction. “I am Aynur Ziva, it is a pleasure to meet you.”

Lucifer relaxed his shoulders slightly, as much he hated humans wasn’t exactly justified in being rude to people like her. Though, she was still scum, like the others, mortal scum. “I see, Aynur Ziva. You may call me Lucifer” Lucifer inspected closer, not exactly sure what to make of this girl, he sensed no fear, no hate, no anger, just serenity. He reached for her blindfold and lifted it slightly to get a peek at her eyes. “They look fine to me” He mumbled.

Aynur
12-31-16, 12:28 AM
Aynur took a few steps back as she felt Lucifer’s fingers touch the material that hid her eyes. “N-no! Please do not-” He lifted the fabric. Revealing striking eyes - an icy blue, so close to white. They glimmered with an odd light. Her pupils dilated when they focused on the man before her.

He stood a few feet taller than her, with pure white hair and warm blue eyes. He wore a black button t-shirt, undone halfway. Revealing an odd symbol against a pale, well toned chest; and white dress pants with no shoes, but that’s not what terrified her. What terrified her was the dark shadow that had engulfed him. It was monstrous in its size, and it was almost suffocating. It drowned him and seeped out around the air and land he stood on. Aynur took a step back, bringing the glowing orb close against her chest. “W-what are you…” She whispered, her words catching in her throat, caught by the fear that wracked her small frame.

Aynur wore the blindfold because it was dizzying, and nauseating to see the myriad of colours and energies that manifested themselves around every living creature. Many people scared her, their thoughts and actions fuelled by anger, greed and darkness. But never before had she seen a darkness quite like this. It was painful, suffocating, drowning. Aynur took another step back - her world swirled around her.

It was too much.

Too much….

The woman fell forward, loosing consciousness. The orb she so desperately clutched to fell soundlessly into the snow beside her.

A passerby paused, seeing the odd exchange between Aynur and Lucifer. “Everything ok here?” He asked, approaching the two. His grey-blue eyes drifted between the man and the unconscious woman.

“Oh yes. Perfectly fine. she’s just very... susceptible to the cold. She’s blind see, I’m her appointed guardian, and will endeavour to take the utmost care of her.” Lucifer offered the concerned man a low bow. “It warms my heart to see you so concerned.”

The man didn’t seem entirely convinced, but Lucifers words were enough to goad him to move on. “Fair enough. Get her to an inn quick smart then lad.” He waved Lucifer off and continued into the city.

Lucifer
12-31-16, 12:30 AM
Lucifer picked up the small frame and threw her over his shoulder, as if carrying a hunted carcass and took her off to the nearest tavern, the nearest one that wasn’t the one he just walked out of. As he flipped her over his shoulder he reached down to pick up the orb she held so closely and stared into it.

His eyes widened, realising exactly what was inside. “You fucking slag..” He mumbled under his breath. He knew exactly what to do with her.

It wasn’t long before Lucifer had her where he wanted her. She was stripped to nothing but her undergarments and tried to a chair in the taverns attic room, gagged so no one would be able to hear her scream. He walked around the chair as it sat centered in the room, brooding as to how naive he was to think that there may actually be a decent human being walking the earth.

He slapped her awake, ripping the blindfold off her face.

Aynur woke with a start. Lucifer watched as her eyes struggled to focus. She pulled on the rope that bound her to the chair. She whimpered. Lowering her head. Her chocolate hair spilling over her shoulders. Her body shook, both from fear and the cold that tickled her skin, goosebumps rising on her arms.

Lucifer nodded at her waking, a twisted look of anger etched into his face. He had taken the orb somewhere hidden within the tavern, but it wasn’t in sight. “You know for a moment I had considered that maybe there were some humans that aren't complete garbage. But i was wrong, my mistake” He quipped as he knelt down, face level with her, pull her hair so he could whisper into her ear. “You’re the most despicable kind of human too. You’re the lying kind.”

He trailed a finger along her stomach as his corruption left a trail of burns. He grinned seeing her try to writhe away from him, and hearing the pained whimpers she gave, muffled by the gag. “The lying kind pretends they’re something more than they are. They eat even though they’re not hungry, they study with no interest in academics, they seek friendship with no knowledge about how to love.” He paused lifting his finger from her body. “But you know, there’s an icing on the cake. Because not only do you pose as human without understanding a thing about the world, you go and steal from it. You steal the lives of the very things that brought you life.”

He got up and looked her straight in the eyes, terror seeping into her veins as his corrupted Ar’Tuel spirit twisted into a monstrous red demon. She forced her eyes shut, tears trailed down her cheeks. “I’ve met quite a few people like you, if I’m being entirely honest.” He grinned his favourite grin. “None of them lived to see another dawn” His finger was placed onto her neck, burning the skin in a grotesque fashion, smelling of burning rotting flesh.

Her body buckled in the chair, her screams muffled. She turned her head to and fro, trying to pull away from his touch. It was all in vain. Lucifer loved it. He loved the struggle.

His finger trailed down from her neck to her chest, before puncturing her skin with his finger, burning its way through. He laughed maniacally, savouring every muffled scream that came from her gagged mouth. His paused letting the skin peel from her flesh before taking it out, he didn’t want this to end too soon after all.

He thought for a moment, he wondering exactly how long he could keep her tied up like this before he’d have to dispose of the body. “Hmm, say. I’m going to need some cooperation from you here. It’s for your own benefit so are you listening?”

Her response was nothing more than feeble sobbing.

“I’m going to need an answer. Nod for yes, shake your head for no. It’s a really simple fucking concept” He sneered as he pressed his finger back into the hole in her chest, this time hooking *his finger into her flesh and pulling on her body. She shrieked, rocking the chair back and forth. Her pained cries just egged him on more. Fuelling his hatred.

“Well it’s too bad for you because I’m going to tell you anyway.” He grinned, as he tore on her flesh. “I hope you know your math. You’ve got one chance. What’s one thousand minus seven” He grinned, moving the gag from her mouth for one moment. “Remember, I want a straight answer here.”

“9..993...p-please. W-what did I do?”

He continued grinned before leaving the gag back on her. “You know exactly what you did!” He got up and head over to the nightstand, reaching into the top drawer for a knife. “Now, I don't want your mind giving up on me, so I’m going to need you to keep subtracting sevens. If you can make it down to zero, I’ll let you go.”

Aynur
12-31-16, 12:34 AM
Aynur shook, her body wracked with pain. Her vision, already tainted with the swirling black and red energy that engulfed the room, suffocating her - was blurred. Her throat and chest stung with the lingering burn. She found it difficult to breathe.

Lucifer approached her, and once again ripped out her gag. “Next number.”

Aynur took a few seconds to answer, struggling to focus. “9...986….” She coughed, gasping for air. Her voice course. She hadn’t a clue why he had taken her, why she was in this position. She struggled to recall a time where she had upset anyone. What would cause such pure hatred. “W-why…” she sobbed. “Please...tell me w-what I did….”

Lucifer leaned down, carefully placing the gag back into her mouth. Aynur shook with fear, recognising the pattern. He didn’t want her screams heard. His knife trailed her thigh. “It’s so fascinating...how humans cling to the numbers once they’re down a few thousand.” He let the tip of the knife sink slightly into her flesh before twisting it sideways under her flesh. Aynur. Twitched, feeling the steel slice through meat and sinew. Blood poled and ran over her pale thigh, trickling over Lucifer’s hand.

“Now, remember to keep counting.” He pulled at the knife, slicing the skin off her thigh.” It slid off the knife and fell to the floor with a ‘schlick’. Aynur screamed. Her body heaving with sobs. Her torturer began to hum cheerily as she cried silently. Aynur hadn’t a clue what she did - but this darkness that welled within him. It was suffocating.

Sh wished for death. If he wanted her dead, why not end it? Why was he doing this to her? Her eyes drifted to her thigh, a small chunk of her skin was missing, and she was bleeding. Aynur forced her eyes shut and hung her head.

“Giving up already?”

She heard him say, his voice growled with malice, and she could feel him approach her again. Ripping the gag from her mouth. “Number.”

Aynur couldn’t respond. She just sobbed. There was no point in playing his game, she couldn’t recall what number she was up to. The twitching in her leg, the cold of the room tickling her exposed flesh, the heat of his knife dancing across her skin. It was too distracting. Her lips quivered. “Please..just kill me...Do what you want and kill me. Just don’t break it.”

Lucifer
12-31-16, 12:36 AM
Lucifer was both disappointed and rather amused. “Kill you?” He snickered “Well, how quickly we beg others for the very grace they’d never consider sparing.” He rammed the knife deeply into her side, avoiding any vital organs. This time he relished in the pained scream that echoed around the room. “You trapped my brother in that damn orb and it’s the monsters like you that make me who I am. You just keep us as treasures to gawk at and drain whenever you feel the pleasure to, so I’ll drain you of every ounce of blood you have left in your body”

“I...it’s my duty...to protect the Orb of Alkieh…” Aynur shivered, and threw up blood and vitae. “To...protect th...the soul of...of our…..” Her eyes fluttered and her head lulled forward.
Lucifer brought his hand against her cheek with an echoing slap to stop her from passing out. “Orb of Alkieh?” He grit his teeth, rather annoyed. “You named the orb after him?” *

“P-protect...him…” She repeated weakly.

Lucifer grabbed her robe and ripped a *piece off before tying it around her leg where he had cut her flesh out. “You’re one weak bitch. You know that. Talk!” He ripped the knife slowly out of her. She screamed again. “I want answers. Now!”

“Orb of...Alkieh...passed down...centuries…” Aynur struggled to talk. She gasped for air, her body heaved. “L..Lore says…” Her head drooped. “Ancient being...bestowed…” She trailed off as her eyes dulled. She appeared to be rambling, not coherent enough to give Lucifer clear answers. “Gave….fertile lands… needed….into the orb...the oracle...prac-prac….tis...es….” Her eyes fluttered close. “S-ave…”

Lucifer threw the knife across the room in frustration “Dammit!” He collapsed to the floor, red eyes glaring at the unconscious body. He could just leave her to bleed out now, but she had information that he needed.

He groaned and undid the knots, using the rest of her robe to bandage her wounds. He went down to the bar and got jugs of water, to clean the burnt hole in her chest and applied it over her other burns too. He placed her onto the bed and began to clean the room, if he was going to leave her to rest overnight he’d have to make sure that it looked spotless.

He cleaned the room up and sat on the same chair he had her tied to, glaring over her limp body resting on the bed. “This makes no sense…” He reached into the bag under the bed and stared into the orb. “Alkieh, you always manage to find a way to piss me the fuck off”

Aynur
12-31-16, 12:38 AM
As if responding to Lucifer’s touch, and voice the orb grew brighter. Burning with an intense heat. Scalding to the touch. Lucifer winced, and dropped the orb back into the bag, grimacing at it. “Asshole.” Lucifer had mumbled before kicking it back under the bed.

Several hours had passed before Aynur shifted in the bed. Groaning. She gingerly sat up. Her hands shifting to her throat. It still hurt. “Urgh…” She winced. Her side felt like it was on fire, and her thigh twitched with a heated pain. She vaguely recalled what had happened prior.

As her mind washed off the grogginess of a restless sleep, fear took its place. “Ah!” She frantically glanced around the room. The horrible suffocating energy was still thick and heavy in the air. Aynur forced her eyes shut. It did little to alleviate the suffocating aura the man had. “Y-you’re still here.” She slowly fell back into the comfort of the bedsheets, stained with the blood that had seeped from her poorly dressed wounds.

Lucifer snarled. “Unfortunately, yes. I am, and so are you. So you best be grateful.”

Aynur kept her eyes shut, not wanting to opening them. Not wanting to see and feel the suffocating hatred and darkness that spewed forth from the man. “I am. Why am I still alive?”

Lucifer put it bluntly, not bothering to put on his act. “You’re alive because I need answers. Why do you have my brothers soul trapped in that fucking orb?”

Aynur took a deep breath, and winced. Now she was coherent enough to talk to him. She wasn’t entirely sure why he was so interested in the ancient artifact, but she feared for it’s safety. “First. Please promise me you won’t destroy it.”

Lucifer snickered “Well tempting, it is Alkieh after all. But no. We don’t kill our own. Unlike you sick humans.”

Aynur had no other choice. She believed a man’s word was a powerful and binding contract. She had no reason to believe that he, or anyone else would lie. Even given the circumstances. His agreeing words confused her, but she was satisfied with his promise. With her eyes still shut she gingerly lifted her arms to rest them over her heart.

“The Orb of Alkieh. Our scriptures say a being of great power came to our lands. Our people were dying. He gave our dead land life. He taught us how to read, to write. He lived on as we died. Alkieh was timeless, and infinite in his wisdom. We revered him.” Aynur paused. Her voice cracking. “Even a god is not infallible. Scriptures say that a powerful demigod tried to destroy him and almost succeeded. If it were not for our Oracle. Who sacrificed her life to send the demigod to another realm. With the last ounce of her power - she and Alkieh worked together - to place his life into the orb. He would live on in that orb, and be passed down from generation to generation.”

Aynur lifted her fingers to gingerly trace her closed eyelids. “The oracle is bound to protect the Orb, and to travel the land to instill his will. She is to be the embodiment of all he stood for. I was born with the sight, and so the duty of the Oracle has been passed down to me. I have lived my young life in solitude. Studying. Now, I wander the lands - using my voice to heal and instill peace. Justs as Alkieh would have. All the while protecting the orb.”

She paused. “I do not know how true the words of my people are, but they are simple, and loving. We mean no harm.”

Lucifer
12-31-16, 12:41 AM
Lucifer stared blankly at the woman, his blood red eyes staring at her pained face. “Make no mistake, he is no God.” That thought alone made him laugh inside, he almost genuinely smiled, to be called a God. To think there were people who actually appreciated the things that they did for the land.

“Their words are true enough… what your ancestors did for him was very gracious. While I don’t agree with Alkieh’s decisions, if that is his path, then I have to respect it. But I have my own path. I have to see it through, to rid this world of evil.”. Lucifer pulled the bag out from under the bed and handed her back the orb, placing it gently in her hands.

“You may hold onto it for the moment, until he no longer wishes to be contained.” He wasn’t exactly sure what Alkieh’s plan was, but to Lucifer it was completely ridiculous. Getting defenceless women to carry him around, placing a target on their heads, he really did piss him off.

“You are not going to kill me?”

“No, I suppose this was a gross misunderstanding.” A slight understandment to say the least, but Lucifer wasn’t a liar, he’d admit his wrongs.

“However, you are weak. I don’t trust you entirely with it’s protection. I basically took it from you with no resistance. How could you call yourself a protector?”

Aynur grimaced. “You frightened me. It is why I wear my blindfold. We do not fight.”

Lucifer frowned, not really believing that someone could be this naive. “You’ll need to if you want to save our kind. If you truly believe in protecting the orb, you’d learn how to defend yourself.”

“Your being is crying out in pain.” She said, seemingly ignoring his warning.

Lucifer’s eyes fell to his hands as she spoke, slightly irritated she wasn’t listening. “What I do with my soul Is up to me. This is necessary.” He fell back on his chair, staring off to the side. He had tortured a pacifist ruthlessly and now she was concerned about his soul. “You’re ridiculous. Why do you not hate me?” It made no sense to Lucifer, all his Life he had only seen self interested mortals dipped in sin.

Aynur
12-31-16, 12:45 AM
“Hate breeds hate. It’s a darkness fueled by revenge and anger. It’d be easy to hate you.” She paused, taking a few deep breaths. Still struggling to breathe. “I see it in nearly every person I meet. I want to help those people. If I succumb to that same hate. I cannot aid them in their time of need.” Aynur gripped the orb tightly, twirling it slowly in her visibly shaking hands.

“I’m afraid of you. Lucifer. I’m afraid you’re going to hurt me again. That the darkness you extrude is going to leak out and hurt the world. I let my fear best me yesterday. Your very being overwhelmed me, and for that - I was punished.”

Aynur tried to sit herself up. Her side -where the deep wound was shot pain through her body. Aynur yelped and fell back down to the bed. Tears stung the corner of her eyes, she wiped them away with the back of her hand.

Her voice began to falter. She wasn’t well. Sweat formed on her forehead and strands of chocolate brown hair clung to her face and cheeks. Her icy blue eyes fluttered open, staring at the ceiling before they fluttered closed again. The red stains on the white sheets had increased ever so slightly in size. The frail woman was still bleeding. Her wounds far too severe for her weak form to process. Especially with the shoddy aftercare.

Aynur coughed, and shifted her head to the side. Lifting the orb so it rested against her cheek. She found comfort in it’s warmth. It thrummed, almost like the beat of a heart.

“I need...my blindfold…” She whispered faintly. Losing the energy to move her body. The woman barely clung to consciousness.

Lucifer
12-31-16, 12:49 AM
Lucifer was stunned to say the least. He couldn’t be wrong in all this, could he? No.. if he hadn’t killed that necromancer, Amari would be dead. Killing could be justified. Lucifer simply reached into the second drawer where he kept parts of her robe and her blindfold and handed it to her. “My soul is already forsaken, I’m afraid there isn’t much I can do. But if Alkieh cared he’d help you. If not then I guess it’ll just be put on my shoulders again, as per usual”

Lucifer got up and brought more jugs of water from down stairs and put them by the bedside. “We may need to find a medic.. I made sure not to hit any of your organs because I was saving them for later but.. Uhh… you lost a lot of blood as is.” He put the blindfold on for her and then removed the bandage on her leg, she yelped as it tore pieces of her still peeled flesh off. The caked on blood gave off a rancid smell. He dipped more ripped pieces of her robe into water before rebandaging them, and did the same for her sides, also making sure to clean the wounds with the water. “Can you swallow?” He asked as he threw the disgusting cloth into the corner of the room.

She weakly nodded.

Lucifer put a gentle hand under her head as he tipped the jug carefully against her lips allowing water to steadily flow in. He put the jug away briskly and lowered her head as he spike “Now swallow”

Aynur struggled to swallow the liquid, trickles of water flowed down the corners of her soft lips. She choked. “I thank you…” her voice was barely above a whisper. “But Why are you helping me?”

Lucifer sighed, what the hell was he going to do now, he doubted there were any medics worth their salt in Salvar and if he messaged any of the half corrupted it’d take them way too long to reach her to heal… unless… Amari didn’t go too far. But there was no way in hell he’d call her here. “Because… I know when I’ve done wrong. And I wish to right them.”

He sat there, weighing his options. If he called Amari here, she’d want answers, but he needed her on his side. Bringing her here would not serve that purpose well, what other choices did he have? If only Alkieh could quit being a tool and come out of that stupid orb already.

“I’ll be back” Lucifer finally said. He bolted out of the room and slammed the door shut as he ran out of the tavern. Lucifer then proceeded to spend the next half hour calling out for a doctor, humiliating himself in the process, but trying to make up for what he did. He would ask “Sir are you a doctor” Or “Are there any doctors!” but there weren’t any responses. Just when he thought he’d suck up his pride and ask for Amari, he spotted a figure cloaked in the shadows who called Lucifer over with a single finger.

The two talked about Anyur’s condition and the doctor agreed to help for a future favour. The two returned to find her in terrible condition. Lucifer grimaced, not expecting it to had become this bad.

“Aye, we need to discuss a bigger payment.” The doctor said. Slicking his hair back. He gave a lop-sided grin, seeing the scantily clad form of the woman. “I may have to ask you to leave the room. I work best….alone.”

“Yeah yeah, just please, do your thing.” Lucifer reached under the bed and brought the bag out with him to keep the orb safe while the doctor worked and shut the door behind him.

Aynur
12-31-16, 12:50 AM
As the door clicked behind him the doctor clasped his hands together. “Let’s see what I’m working with here.” The doctor mused, pulling back the sheets. “Now, now, who did you piss off sweetheart?” He muttered in an amused tone, his calloused fingers grazed her skin. Aynur’s chest rose and fell rapidly. “Body’s going into shock.” He pushed her hair out of her face. “Barely responsive.”

He wandered over to the chair. He dragged it unceremoniously to the bed. “Right.” He popped his own black leather bag on the chair and pried it open, pulling out a large pair of scissors. “First things first.” He carefully snipped the last remnants of her clothing away. “Such a shame.” He mused, briefly admiring her body. “You have such fair skin. It’s a shame it’ll be marred by scars and burns.” He placed the scissors on the side of the bed.

He leaned in, his nose and lips brushing against her neck. He pressed his lips to the underside of her jaw, and could taste the salt from her tears. “Poor girl.”

The doctor straightened then pulled out a jar of putrid smelling green slime, he slicked it onto her lesser burns. “That’ll ease the pain. Ahh, but what to do about this…” He glanced at a small hole on her chest, a few inches above her left breast. The skin around the hole was red and blistered. Yellowed pus was caked to dried blood. “Oh my…” His fingers trailed down, grazing her nipple before he cupped her full breast in his hand. He gave a disappointed grunt. “Little small..” He muttered.

Aynur moaned a small groan of protest, her brows furrowing.

“Shh, shhh…” The doctor pressed his finger to her lips. “I promised I’d help you. We need to get antiseptic on that wound.” He rummaged through his bag, pulling out other various instruments. He poured a clear solution onto clean cloth and dabbed at the burn. “This will leave a nasty, permanent scar.” Once he cleaned it to the best of his abilities he dressed the wound in clean bandages.

The doctor turned her on her side, and grimaced. There was a deep laceration on her side. He cleaned the wound with antiseptic, and stitched it together. Every so often, Aynur would twitch from his touch. The doctor placed another bandage on that.

“This is proving to be a lot more work than a few minor wounds.” He muttered, glancing at his dwindling supplies.

Finally, was the wound on her upper thigh. “I’m beginning to think you’re into some odd kinks, Miss.” He gleamed - admiring the handiwork of whomever sliced a chunk of her skin off. He cleaned the wound with antiseptic and dressed it.

“Best check if there are any more...wounds…” He said, carefully parting her legs. His fingers once again trailed along her skin. From her thigh to her hips, and down to her genitalia. He paused. “No wounds. Guess you’re all patched up.”

He pressed his finger further and was met with resistance. “Oh?” his eyes flashed. “A virgin?” He shifted away from her and pulled out another two vials.

“I’m going to administer two shots to you, Miss.” His eyes glanced toward the door. There was no sound.

“The first, is adrenaline. You’ve lost a lot of blood, and will be quite anemic. Your body is shutting down, and this will help give you a good ol’ kick-start. The second - well, that’s a fun one. That one’s a good dose of aphrodisiac.” ” He laughed, waving the needle to and fro before stabbing it into her upper arm.

Aynur jolted, finally coming to. She shot up with a startled yelp. Her breathing erratic. Her pupils dilated. Not that that could be seen beneath the enchanted blindfold she wore. She opened her mouth to question things, but she felt a warm hand clasp over it.

“Shhh, I’m a doctor….”

He pulled out the secondary needle, lying through his teeth. “I need you to calm down miss. This will alleviate the pain.”

Aynur relaxed slightly. She could feel that her other wounds had been tended to, the smell of antiseptic was strong in the air.

“Good girl.”

The doctor pricked her skin with the needle, and began to inject her.

“Soon you’ll forget all about that pain.”

He leaned in, his lips grazing her neck once more. “Doesn’t that feel….better?”

Lucifer
12-31-16, 12:54 AM
Lucifer felt a disturbance in the force… The doctor's feelings were not pure, and if fact were heavily leaning to lust. Lucifer bolted up the stairs and kicked down the door to find the doctor with his lips against her neck, her breasts were bare and Anyur looked dazed. Not fighting his advancement in the slightest. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing, shitbag”

Without looking back the doctor snickered. “My payment, obviously. She’s not adverse to it...are you dear?”

Aynur’s head lolled forward, her words breathy, and dull. “I do not mind. He’s alleviating the pain.”

Lucifer had a feeling that the doctor would pull a stunt like this. Human men in particular were absolute pigs, and that was an insult to the pigs. “You don’t mind?” Lucifer stared blankly at the two. “What did you do to her? She is not as vile as you scum” Lucifer snarled.

“No.” The doctor replied. “She’s as pure as the day she was born, but she wants me to fix that. Don’t you, my dear?” His teeth sank lightly into her flesh and Aynur trembled, moaning lightly in response.

Lucifer grimaced as he began to slowly step towards the two instinctively, “You should have kept your lewd feelings to yourself old man” Lucifer jumped at the cretin his hands outstretched placing his thumbs over the man's eyes, burning them into his sockets.

The doctor let out a guttural scream, pulling the needle from Aynur and instinctively jamming it into Lucifer's chest. It being the only weapon he had on hand.

Lucifer didn’t flinch as the needle was rammed into his chest, but pushed his thumbs deeper into the man's face until his thumbs cooked the insides of his head. Lucifers palms leaving physical burn marks on the side of the man's face until the man's head was nothing but an unrecognisable mess. Lucifer dropped him to the floor, his chest heaving in and out as he ripped the needle out of his chest, throwing it to the side. “Abhorrent creature”

He glanced over at Aynur, who still sat in the bed. She swayed side to side. Her lips parted. Her breathing heavily. Sweat glistened her body. She was not in the right frame of mind to react. Lucifer wondered if she even realized he’d just killed the doctor.

Lucifers heart beat heavily, and he felt himself growing hotter, yet he had no clue why. Lucifer closed the door behind him, unsure of what to do with the body. “Are you ok Aynur?” He pressed her gently back onto the bed, “You need to let your wounds heal n-now” His eyes fixated on her bare breast, what the hell was this feeling?

“It is hot.” She breathed, her hands reaching out to clasp his forearms. “Am I ailed with fever?” She breathed. Her nails dug slightly into his skin. “I feel quite warm.”

Lucifer rocked in place for a moment as he stared at the empty needle on the floor “I don’t think so, whatever that doctor stuck in us, is doing this” Lucifers body began to heat too.

“Aphrodisiac. To alleviate the pain.” She said.

“Alleviate pain?” He grabbed her hand to steady himself. “I don’t know.. I feel funny”

“Lucifer…help.” She breathed his name, and it was like it had been lined with a sense of yearning. The way she whispered it sent shivers up his spine.

Lucifer looked down at his white pants, a visible bulge had appeared, but was completely oblivious as to why. “How am I going to help..? I’m not a doctor..”

Her hands found their way to his chest, her soft, delicate palms slid down his toned torso. Since when did a human’s hand feel so soft? Or their touch this good?

“Please…” She insisted, trying to sit up.

What was he supposed to do, she was asking for something he had no idea how to fix. Lucifers hand touched hers on his chest, his fingers brushing over her forearm. “I..” He fell forward, his body leaning over hers. His heart was racing, his mortal body giving into temptation. Her lips… looked so tender, so soft…

His face inching closer to hers as his mind became fuzzy and clouded with thoughts of nothing but her lips. His hot breath over her skin, his lips touching hers. His whole body instantly began to burn up with a heat unlike anything he ever felt before. He didn’t want to stop.

Her lips parted so willingly for his. Her baited breath, her tiny moans. The way her body began to writhe underneath him. Her hands found their way into his hair and pulled him closer into the kiss and he all too willingly accepted.

Lucifers whole body tensed as his arms caressed the side of body, careful not to hurt her. HIs touch illicit another low moan from Aynur, and her hips bucked toward him. His lips were wrapped firmly to hers, unable to escape for a breath. His tried desperately to let go, but his body wouldn’t let him, their lips parted, and he caught hers with his teeth. His whole body was in agony but in agony from what? He felt her hips buckle beneath him and he couldn’t help but push back against them as he kissed her once again deeply. He had tasted but just the surface of the forbidden fruit.

Aynur gasped for breath, tilting her head to the side. Lucifer shifted his lips to her neck. Tongue running up from her collarbone. She tasted salty, yet he found himself lapping at her skin. Aynur shivered beneath his weight and touch. One hand slid down his back and pressed him further into her lithe form.

“More…” She pleaded, her uninjured leg rose to wrap around his waist. Even with the thin cloth pants he wore, he could feel an odd wetness from between her legs. *Sweat? Blood?

Lucifer wanted more too, but there was something that felt wrong with this. “Aynur…” He groaned into her ear softly, his snow white hair brushing against her cheek as he bit into the crook of her neck, kissing it tenderly. “I…” His heart began to slow as his hand clasped her breast. “I…” His mind slowly started to clear, and he began to come back to his senses, smelling something like charred pork.

He pulled away slowly, his hands darting back to himself. “What am I doing?” He blinked slowly as his bulge rested against her stomach. Aynur’s head tilted up toward him. Still blindfolded, her lips moist, and parted in heavy breaths.

She tilted her head further up and reached out to him with shaking hands. Lucifer gently bat them away, but they just found their way to his hips. Her fingers hooking into the hem of his pants.

Lucifer pulled back, sliding off the edge of the bed and falling back until he rested against the wall of the small room. He looked off to the side the body of the doctor slowly rotting as brain matter seeped from his eye sockets. “What am I doing..” Lucifer buried his face in his hands before rushing out of the room, realising he had left the bag outside.

He could hear her pleas, as she called out to him. Begging him to return, wanton and breathless she insisted she needed him. Aynur crawled off the bed, with great effort, and made her way to the door.

Lucifer returned to the room, and she pressed herself up against him. Forcing him against the door as the two slid to the floor. Aynur straddled him, her lips trying to press against his.

Lucifer turned his head to the side,and placed his hand between their faces, gently pushing her off him. “Who do you think I am woman.” He growled, insanely frustrated at himself. He threw the bag onto the bed and checked the contents, breathing a sigh of relief to find that the orb was still safely placed inside.

Aynur
12-31-16, 12:56 AM
Aynur found herself feeling more and more frustrated. Her mind in an utter daze. His touch sent waves of pleasure up through her body, and she wanted more. Craved more. needed more.

She had been hit with a higher dosage of the aphrodisiac and it was still pumping through her veins, she was already anemic from the lack of blood. The foreign toxin in her stream had no resistance.

Aynur lavished every moment, every buck, every taste of his lips and every sensation that bubbled up from his touch. She was lost, enthralled by him.

But, he had shifted away. Leaving her desires and needs unsated.

Lucifer stood over the bed, glancing into the bag. Amari crawled over to him tugging at his loose pants. “Please…” Her head tilted up toward him, her eyes hidden by the purple blindfold she wore. “Please….take me…”She clambered to her feet. Her body ached and her breathing heavy.

Aynur pressed herself tight to his semi-nude form. Her lips pressing against his chest.

Lucifer’s blood red eyes fell onto her, as she clawed at him. His expression cold and unloving. “That’s enough Aynur, you were about to fucking die half an hour ago and now you’re throwing yourself at me?! You need bed rest, now.” His voice was stern and unkind as he pulled himself away from her once again and placed the bag under the bed. Finally, he pushed Aynur to the bed.

Lucifer picked up the strands of loose fabric, the little that remained of her robe and tied it around her wrists. Then her wrists to the bed. “Stay the fuck there you filthy wench.” He muttered.

Lucifer sat in the chair. Arms crossed, red eyes watching Aynur.

Aynur bucked and writhed, her moans and pleas unrelenting. Sweat dripped from her forehead as she felt wave after wave of unabashed pleasure course through her frail being. It lasted for half an hour before the drug began to be flushed from her system.

Now, Aynur was still. Nude, and very ashamed of herself. She whimpered.

“The Oracle is supposed to keep herself pure….” She said in a pained whisper. “For the day Alkieh may return…”

Lucifer’s head tilted, he looked unimpressed with her choice of words. “You’re fucking welcome. But what the fuck is that meant to mean?”

Aynur wriggled, now she was no longer heated and filled with unyielding lust the pain from her wounds began to creep back. The doctor had one thing right, the second shot did indeed curb her pain, even if it were only replacing it with primal desire.

“It’s said Master Alkieh, in all his divinity will one day make himself known again - to the oracle of his choosing, and have child with her.” She paused, brows crinkling as she tried to remember. Her mind still fuzzy. “I believe it was recorded that it has happened twice before. Once every century.”

Aynur shifted uncomfortably again. Feeling the bite of the cold wind. Her cheeks reddened. “Forgive me for my sinful actions, Lucifer.”

Lucifer
12-31-16, 12:58 AM
Lucifer sat silent as her words sunk in. He wasn’t sure as to any of these feelings, but for some reason there was an aching in his heart as if he had been betrayed by someone close, or pierced through with a branding iron.

He hated this woman, with every fibre of his being. He despised her looks, her personality, her stupid accent. But he hated her most of all because he gave into her, he gave into the desires of a mortal body and he had no control at all. “I don’t forgive you” He shot at her, visibly upset.

The look that fell across Aynur’s face was hurt, then a look of acceptance. “I understand. I shall pray that my sins have not hurt you, and that Alkieh will one day forgive my tainted soul.” Her voice was a whisper, and Lucifer couldn’t quite tell the emotion that hung off every word she uttered. It pissed him off more.

Lucifer wasn’t going to hide the truth from her any longer. It sickened him that his own brother would mislead the blind and take them for his own twisted desires, he wondered exactly how it was he kept his soul uncorrupted whilst defiling numerous women. Though, the once a century condition probably had something to do with it.

“I’m sure I’ve made this point blatantly aware by now, but Alkieh is my brother. He and I are ancient spirits who nurtured this Earth into a beautiful world for ingrates like you and this sicko of a doctor to live in. We’re known as Ar’Tuel. When we take mortal form, this mark is burnt into the body.” He pointed at the Ar’Tuel symbol imprinted on his chest.

“Alkieh is the second born, and I am the fourth. The third born has lost her memories but she was In town not long ago, I’ve been trying to wake her up. The first born is the eldest, he is greater than Alkieh in terms of power of creation, one could argue that he himself is the creator of all. I was known by a different name back then.. Until they cast me out from the sanctum.”

“I apologize, but I cannot see that mark without taking off my blindfold.” Aynur said, clear regret in her voice. “I find it difficult to find truth within your words, Lucifer. However, we have been taught that it is wrong to doubt. If what you say is true - than you are more hurt than one would first assume.” Still bound she tried to turn her form to him. Brown hair spilling over her shoulders and covering an exposed nipple.

“Your very existence aches and burns with a sick darkness. Alkieh burns with a brightness that rivals that darkness.” She turned her face toward the ceiling. “Maybe he bought us together - perhaps he wishes you to heal?”

Lucifer scoffed “You mock me woman. Amari was the only one who cared for me. Alkieh in particular always had it out for me. He was glad to see what I had become, It made him easier to get rid of me. He’s not the pure light you think he is, he’s a monster even worse than I. Remember what I said about lying monsters..? He’s one of them. I don’t lie, I never have, and I never will. I embrace what has become of me… I’ll do what’s right.. Even if it kills me”

“It hurts to hear you speak such heresy against him. We have been guided by his kindness, and his teachings, his warmth, and his light for centuries. It has been 103 years since his last appearance. This may be a test of my will. Of my devout ways. I do not wish to cause you ire, but I cannot be swayed by the words of someone who bleeds hatred.” Her soft spoken words, the way she shook her head. It took every ounce of willpower not to drag her off the bed and slap sense into her, but he did get off his chair.

Lucifers corrupted aura seeped from his being, filling the whole room with a heavy pressure forcing her back down onto the bed, paralysing her with fear. “You do not speak to me like that you filthy human. You’ve taken advantage of my grace for far too fucking long. You should have you killed you now here and fucking now do you understand me?” Lucifer walked over to her reaching under the bed and grabbing the bag. “We are not Gods, and you’re nothing more than a blind pawn in my brothers sick game. I won’t allow him to defile you.”

Lucifer had enough. He took the bag with him and stormed out of the room, “I’m done. I gave you mortals more than enough chances to redeem yourselves. And I nearly fell for it too. But you’re all delusional. And you.. There’s no value in killing you, if you truly want to live in your delusions then face reality first, run, fight, and cling to your pathetic life.” With those last piercing words, Lucifer left, slamming the door behind him and taking his brother with him as if by the neck.

Rayleigh
01-11-17, 11:49 AM
Thread: A Gross Misunderstanding
Participants: Aynur & Lucifer
Type: No Judgment

Congratulations!

Aynur receives 565 EXP and 80 GP.
Lucifer receives 565 EXP and 80 GP.

Rayleigh
01-11-17, 11:56 AM
All rewards have been added!