PDA

View Full Version : A Mind is a terrible thing to Waste

Mari
12-31-16, 09:48 AM
A ‘Dusk Raven’ fluttered to the windowsill of Amari’s hut within the Inner Sanctum, the Crimson Hand’s base of operations. It dropped a letter onto the floor and cawed indignantly at her.

Amari sat at her desk. Her unruly hair tied back in a high ponytail. She jumped at the sudden noise. “Fuck me…” She muttered, glancing up to see the oddly coloured bird. She recognised it instantly. It belonged to Lucifer. “The hell?” She was shocked to see it. She hadn’t expected to hear from him so soon. Amari stood and padded over to the letter, probably would have been a good idea to let him know she couldn’t read for shit.

Amari opened it, and - of course, it was filled with intricate handwriting. “There is no way in hell I can read this.” She muttered dryly. She’d have to get one of her men to aid her, and there was only one man she trusted well enough to do so.

“Noel.” She muttered. She turned and threw on a pair of leather booths and threw her black leather jacket over her shoulders. She motioned for the Raven to follow her as she left her hut. Amari skulked down a small path toward the barracks, ignoring the odd looks the other men gave her. It was rare for her to travel toward them - and the last time she did...well, 24 men were brutally murdered.

Whilst it were true, her hand did not enact such atrocities without equal and validating reasons. Amari just so happened to think that defiling a woman was one of them. She let herself into one of the cabins, and headed straight to where Noel normally slept. He lay on his bed, book in hand. Amari didn’t need to worry about others eavesdropping, they quickly exited - leaving her alone with Noel.

“I need you.” She said to him, giving the side of his bed a kick.

His grey eyes shifted up toward her. “Yes Miss Red?”

Amari turned to sit on the bed and he swung his legs around to sit beside her. Amari handed him the letter. “Read this to me.”

Noel took the letter, his brows furrowing. “It says; ‘Dear Amari, I regret to inform you that I am need of your abilities. It’s not for my own selfish purposes, or perhaps acting on my feelings can be considered selfish in itself even if it’s for good. In any case, there’s a probable chance that a woman will never truly live again unless you help her. I would not have asked you if there was any other choice. It’s been a week and I am desperate. I have the answers you seek, so come to the cave of Evol in The Western forest of Salvar. Warm Regards, Lucifer. PS: The bird bites.’”

“I suppose that’s why he wanted to contact me then…” Amari muttered. Scratching the side of her cheek. It was odd to hear the letter written with such formality. “Noel, can you respond? Tell him I am on my way?”

Noel nodded, turning the paper over and pulling out an ink and quill from under his bed. He wrote the three words in intricate cursive. “On my way.” He went to hand it to the Raven. The Raven clawed the letter, and went to bite Noel. Amari batted his hand away, and swore as the raven ripped a small chunk of flesh clean off her hand. “Fuckin’ parasite.” She hissed. Shooing the bird away.

“Miss Red?” Noel asked. “Why did you do that?”

“My letter, my fuckin’ payment.” She muttered. Glancing down at her hand. Blood pooled and trickled down the sides of her hand and onto his bed. Golden light erupted on her skin and the wound slowly began to heal itself. Amari gripped the sheets, “The healing hurts more than the damn injury.” She muttered.

“Since when could you do that?”

“Fucked if I know. Just was able to one day.”

Noel smiled. “Means you’re getting stronger though, right Miss Red? Did you want me to accompany you?”

Amari shook her head, “Nah. I know where the place is. It’s only a few days away. Let Master Ulroke know I’ll return soon. Thanks.”

Noel gave her a nod as she left.

Amari was more than ready, she didn’t bother returning to her hut. She didn’t need anything, except some damn answers. Lucifer seemed like the last person who would ask for help. Now he was practically begging her for it, and for a girl no less.

“They always fuck up when women are involved.” She muttered.

Aynur
12-31-16, 09:51 AM
Elijah sat by Aynur’s side. It had been almost a week, and she had barely moved. Elijah had carefully brushed her hair so it was no longer matted. Parts of it were uneven from where chunks had been ripped from her head, and where it had been cut off by Alicia. Her wounds were cleaned and dressed daily.

“Aynur. You should drink more water.”

No response.

He sighed heavily as he took the flask of water and shifted behind her, he propped her up against him and carefully tilted her head back, and pressed the water to her lips. They parted slightly and she drank.

“Is that better?”

No response. Elijah frowned. He had been forced to do this to her, humans were fragile. Far too fragile. Lucifer wouldn’t say why he initially hurt her. Something about a misunderstanding. Elijah had injured her due to his own weakness.

He recalled the heartbreaking song she had sung, and wondered just what kind of person Aynur was.

“Aynur. If you can hear me. I’m sorry.”

Aynur could hear him, but he spoke in a dialect and language she did not understand.

Lucifer
01-05-17, 02:23 AM
Lucifer sat alone his personal chamber within the cave of Evol. A dim light flickering in the corner of the room. It wasn’t as if telling Amari the truth was a bad thing. But he’d lose his leverage. Lucifer had been so distracted lately that he barely had time to test and grow his power for himself. Though, being able to burn someone's eyes out was a pretty good deal so far. He sighed, leaning on one arm thinking deeply about this corrupted soul of his. It wasn’t like the others, so what did it mean?

Elijah was a good kid, he took care of Aynur very well, it was almost as if he was crushing on her. “Jealousy?” Lucifer muttered to himself before smiling sheepishly. He was becoming human. Perhaps he’d reconsider the things he knew. Maybe.. It could be that because their efforts had slowed down, that this world had become rotten. Maybe.. It could be that because the Ar’Tuel had become self interested themselves… after all, Alkieh was revelling in pride and lust. Posing as something he wasn’t and keeping his place as the second elder.

Could it be that he had planned for him and Amari to become lost? The first born Far’Sieh hadn’t been present for a long time, it was almost as if he had vanished, or rather he just didn’t care anymore. So with no one above or below that could challenge him, Alkieh was uncontested in his rule. It was too early to say.. But he was sure, that this was a definite possibility.

Lucifer rubbed his face, he hadn’t slept in weeks and his physical body was beginning to wear out. “I really need to learn to control this thing properly…” His soul still had not completely fused with the body yet and so he was still susceptible to some of the mortal issues, but once he was firmly settled into it, he was sure he’d be strong enough to surpass it.

Lucifer rested….

When he woke, he felt groggy, as if his body protested him waking. He walked into the spring room and checked on Aynur. “How is she doing?” He said to Elijah, still by her side.
Elijah was gently bathing her. He glanced up at Lucifer and shook his head in dismay. “Still no response. She drinks water, but she barely eats. It’s like her body is just there, but the singing girl inside is not.”Lucifer frowned and turned away, the weight of guilt baring down on his shoulders. “I see…. *Make sure to take her out of the water every once in awhile. It may hurt her but she can’t be inside it forever” Elijah nodded and complied. Lucifer headed back to bed.

Mari
01-05-17, 05:22 AM
Amari glanced up at the entrance, her nose wrinkling. This was the place. She was fairly certain of it. Even in the dim light of the setting sun. The entrance was covered by low hanging rocks and vines. Amari ducked under them, and straightened to a small corridor. She could see the flickering lights of a fire in the distance. Definitely the right place.

“Lucifer?” Her voice echoed in the chamber, but she received no reply. “Alright, I’ll just let myself in then.” She muttered, annoyed. She knew this cave used to be used in ancient rituals, and the small corridor opened out to a large, flat table, beyond that - she hadn’t a clue where she was or what lies beyond.

Amari continued forward. The corridor opened up into a circular room with high ceilings. It reeked of blood. Fresh blood. “The fuck went on here?” She muttered. Suddenly on guard. Had this been a trap? “Go ahead and fuckin’ try.” She hissed.

Amari flicked her wrist, and a golden rope like whip extended from it. She twisted her wrist round and round till the rope was tied around it. She’d use it if she needed to. For now, it was useful to have a light source.

“Gotta hand it to my Master…” she muttered, admiring the physical manifestation of her powers. “He sure knows how to beat shit outta me.” She joked.

The circular room split into three separate hallways. Amari took the left one. “Lucifer!” She called out again, this time far more frustrated. “Get the fuck out here.”

Still no answer. Amari grit her teeth. This was not what she wanted to deal with. She wanted to get in, do her job and get the fuck out. She didn’t want to dilly-dally with another angsty brat of a man. Her Master was already enough to handle.

She came into a smaller cave; it was set up like a makeshift room. A desk sat to one side, and an old, worn bed sat up against the other. In it, Lucifer slept.

Amari stood over him, her hand with the glowing whip wrapped around it waving to and fro in front of his face.

“Rise n’ shine, sweetheart. The Cavalry is here.”

Lucifer
01-12-17, 05:22 AM
Lucifer blinked as strange light dangled in front of his face. His body much more willing to move this time. He had slept for a good 24 hours. “What the..” When he came to he looked up and realised Amari was standing right next to him. His eyes lingered on her for a moment “It’s good to see you Amari…”

Amari seemed taken aback by his groggy response, she blinked. “I uh…” She stood up straight, “Tch. It’s Red. R-E-D. Three letters ain’t fuckin’ hard.”

Lucifer shook his head and sat up, one eye blinking before the other. “Right…” Lucifer had forgotten that it wasn’t the Amari he once knew. “Red.” He repeated. He dragged himself off the bed and headed towards the desk picking up a bottle of rum and downed part of its contents. “This alcohol stuff burns good”

“Should you really be drinkin’ that? Look, I’d rather not stick around. You said there was a girl who needed help?” Her eyes narrowed. “I’ll refrain from asking why, for now. Just show me where she is.”

Lucifer put the bottle down and wiped his face, slowly waking back up. “Yeah.. thanks.” He walked out of the chamber room and lead her towards the spring. “Here she is..” He croaked. “Elijah has been taking care of her the whole time. He’s more suited than I since he’s not completely corrupted. Less so than you even.” He mumbled.

“The shit happened to you?” Amari asked, glancing sideward at him. “What happened to that fire?”

Lucifer just stared at Aynur, lost. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Sorry.”

Amari approached Elijah, “Move.” Elijah hesitated, wrapping a protective arm around an unresponsive Aynur. “I said move.” She hissed.

Elijah shifted uncomfortably, visibly distressed and looked to Lucifer for help. Lucifer simply nodded at Elijah and he defeatedly handed her over to Red’s care.

Mari
01-12-17, 05:32 AM
Once Elijah had shifted out the way Amari carefully pulled Aynur’s unresponsive body from the water, not caring about modesty, or the like she stripped down Aynur to get a better look at her wounds. She felt a deep pit of familiarity in her stomach. It looked like the poor girl had been brutally tortured. Amari’s fists clenched and she grit her teeth. She was furious. She took a deep breath. Anger wouldn’t help right now.

“I said I wouldn’t ask questions….” Her tone was dead, commanding, and the anger she was trying hard to quell was evident in her question. Amari ran her fingers gently over Aynur’s bare, burnt stomach. “But what. The Fuck. Happened.” Her fingertips glowed, and she began to work on the injuries. First healing all the burns and cuts that marred Aynur’s body.

Lucifer's eyes swayed with pain at her “It wasn’t me..”

“That’s not what I asked.” Amari commanded, this time in a louder tone. Her body twitched as it took on the pain from the burns. Amari gently picked up Aynur’s arm, and cradled her broken fingers gently between her own, as those too began to heal. She lowered her head, inwardly hissing. Amari’s own hands began to shake, and if it wasn’t clear before. It was clear now.

She could feel the pain she healed.

Lucifer was hesitant to answer “It was another one of my kind. A man named Dante used Elijah to torture her for fun.” Elijah looked up at Lucifer in terror. Lucifer responded to his reaction “It’s the truth though Elijah.”

“For fun huh?” Amari spat bitterly. “Perhaps I should show you just what it feels like.” She glanced sideward at Elijah. “Want to live a few hours through my eyes? Feel what its like to have your skin ripped from your flesh whilst you’re bound in barbed wire?” She gave a bitter laugh. “How about being forced to have wave after wave of heated lust roll through your body at the same time? Do you have any idea what you’ve done to the girl? Torture like this? It breaks a person.” Amari glanced back down at Aynur, her thumbs dipped into her injured mouth, as she continued to heal the girl.

Elijah looked down avoiding eye contact “I didn’t want to…” Lucifer butt in for a moment after he spoke “Physical torture is nothing like soul torture for us. Elijah knows what it feels like better than anyone else.”

“Torture is torture.” Amari muttered. “I don’t give a fuck if it’s physical, mental, or fuckin’ soul. You’re ripping apart and breaking a living creature for your own sick amusement. It’s wrong.”

It was hypocritical for Amari to say those words. For she had tortured others before, in the name of her Master, but those people - those people were horrid. It was little justification for what she did, but it was better than what lay helplessly in her lap. This woman seemed completely innocent.

“Please just help her… I can’t bare to feel her pain anymore.” Lucifer pleaded.

“I’m trying!” Amari spat. Her hands drifted to Aynur’s eyes. The scars healed till they were pale pink marks across her face. Her eyes reformed, but they were no longer the brilliant icy blue hue they once were. They had a milky film over them. Amari frowned.

“I can’t bring back her sight.”

Amari sighed, beads of sweat dripped down her face, and she was breathing heavily. She carefully lifted Aynur to tend to her back.

The mark of the Order of the Dusk had been carved into Aynur’s flesh. Amari shot the two men a glare before she healed the mark - Amari was worn and her ability weakening. She wasn’t able to fully heal Aynur, but she was able to heal the bleeding. Her back was still scared with the symbol.

Amari faltered, “Sh-shit…” She could feel herself losing consciousness, but had little control of it. She allowed Aynur to fall gently back into her lap before Amari herself fell backward. Breathing heavily, body twitching with the pain she just took upon herself.

Aynur
01-12-17, 05:33 AM
Aynur twitched, she could feel the pain that ebbed at her body fade away. Her enchanted blindfold still wrapped tightly around her wrist - so she could still see the faint blur of energies within the room. Her lips parted, and mouthed words. It was the most she had moved since she fell silent.

The glow before her, it was painful to see. It was a brilliant golden light, but there were cracks littered throughout it. That light touched her, and ran over her. It seeped into her body and provided her with a familiar and comforting warmth that she didn’t want to let go of. Aynur audibly murmured. Shifting her head, trying to see - her vision was still gone.

“Aynur!” Elijah seemed to perk up seeing her shift. “Aynur are you ok?”

Aynur carefully, and gingerly sat up. She fumbled, feeling for her blindfold. Aynur sighed with relief as she untied it from her wrist and placed it around her scarred eyes once more.

Elijah, forgetting his place and forgetting the unconscious Amari, shuffled over to Aynur and wrapped his arms around her form. Pulling her into a hug. “I’m so sorry. Please. Please forgive me.”

“I….” Her voice was cracked, and soft. Barely audible over the sound of the bubbling springs. “I….hold no ill will...in...my heart…” She whispered. Gently pushing Elijah away. She pressed her own hand to the chest. Surprised at her own words. She wanted to hate them. She actually wanted to be mad at them, but - for some reason, she couldn’t find herself able to do so.

Her head glanced to the side. Was this the effect of that glowing being?

She pressed tighter against her bare chest.

Her...bare chest.

“C-clothes?” She quickly questioned.

Lucifer
01-12-17, 05:51 AM
Lucifers heart skipped a beat, or three, or five. His whole face became flushed at the sight of her bare naked body, unable to comprehend his complete embarrassment. “A-Aynur..” He started excited but his voice quickly fell to a whisper. Lucifer looked over at Elijah “Thanks for everything Elijah, now get going. You’re no longer needed” He said as he nudged Elijah with his foot. Elijah looked up at him nervously and stuttered “N-N-no please Lucifer let me stay with her” Lucifer clearly wasn’t having it. “Don’t talk back to me, I told you once this was over I was letting you go.” Elijah looked at Aynur desperately.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow at him. “Fine. But Amari needs you now. I’d appreciate it if you could help her. She’s the reason Aynur is back with us. Understood?.”

Elijah reluctantly nodded and went to Amari’s side and began to heal her to the best of his ability. “Aynur…. How are you feeling?” He walked closer to her carefully, unsure how she’d respond to him” Lucifer was all sorts of confused, but he knew that there was something he conclude, and that was that in some fashion, he wanted her with him.

“Lucifer. I ask you again.” She turned her head toward his direction. “If this was your intention, why not kill me?”

“It wasn’t… I didn’t know Dante and the others had made their way to Salvar… I let you go because I knew It was too dangerous to be around me. And because… I didn’t understand myself.” He paused. That was right, he wasn’t going to take responsibility for this. It wasn’t his fault.

“I need to stay by your side. You have the Orb of Alkieh. Whilst it remains in your possession, I shall remain by your side.”

Lucifer paused, his heart pounding in his chest. It was those words which pulled him to her, however he knew it wasn’t because she wanted him, she was just doing her job. Why would she want to be around him? He brutally injured her.

“Please, do not misinterpret me.” She said, as though she had caught onto his silence. “One. It is my duty, to protect the Orb of Alkieh. Two. I intend to help you.”

Lucifer considered for the moment his options. He was at another crossroads. “And what if I told you the Orb was with Dante”

“My first priority is to serve Alkieh. It would be my duty to seek Dante out.”

“And you would go through the same pain all over again? I won’t save you a second time.” He muttered.

She lowered her head, and Lucifer could see her lips quiver. “If that is what...I must do…”

Why was she so devout to his brother? Why would she risk her life for him? Was it that ingrained in her head? ”Do you say that because you truly believe that. Or because you don’t think he has it?” Lucifer would have the right mind to just throw the orb into the ocean. “Why can’t you just let it go? I’ve felt your emotions, you fear me, you fear him. You’re unsure of yourself. And to be honest. You should be unsure.” Lucifer grit his teeth, nothing frustrated him more than Aynur.

“I am afraid. However, I was born for one purpose. If I cannot fulfil that purpose, then I am nothi-” Lucifer cut her off “BULLSHIT!” His anger had gotten the better of him. “You’ve been brought up to believe that. People bring others up to believe certain things because they know it’s impossible to brainwash someone who knows what free will is like. You have your whole life to live, It’s not too late!”

“If you have the orb. Please return it to me.”

Lucifer winced at her answer, his face still red with embarrassment. “Stay here…” He muttered before walking off. Elijah looked up nervously as he continued to heal Amari, unsure why Aynur was so dedicated himself. Shortly after Lucifer returned, he had a spare set of clothes from Alicia’s wardrobe and threw it at her. “Put this on, please.” Lucifer bit his lip in frustration. “Fine. But what are you going to do with it? Just wait until my brother shows up? Twiddle your thumbs while the world literally falls apart just so you can bare the child of a stranger? What is wrong with you?”

Aynur felt the clothes land on her lap. She fumbled with the corseted top and intricate garments. “I was to travel, and heal the injured I had come across.” She responded with the same answer she had given him before.

Why he was allowing himself to be emotionally bullied he didn’t know. Why couldn’t he just say fuck off and die for all i care? Maybe, It was because he did.

Mari
01-12-17, 06:00 AM
“That’s enough out of you.” Amari muttered. She had come to just before Anyur had pleaded for him to return an orb. Amari didn’t have the slightest clue what the importance of it was, quite frankly she didn’t care. She was pissed that she had awoken to the sound of Lucifer screaming at Aynur. “I miss the quiet Lucifer.” She grumbled.

Amari headed over to Anyur. “Give me that.” She snatched the top away from Anyur and started to dress her. Amari clipped on a tight, white corset over Anyurs chest. The bottom half was a ruffled skirt with a large split up the side. “Do these feel like your clothes?” Amari asked Aynur, skeptical.

“They do not. However I am grateful for whatever is given to me.” Aynur stood up straight and dusted her tightly bound form off.

“Like hell you are.” Amari spat, taking her own Jacket and throwing it over Aynur’s shoulders. “You’re wearing very fitting clothing. Something a woman who sells herself for sex would wear.”

“Oh.” was Aynur’s reply. “I do not fault such women for their work.”

“Nor do I, but I have a feeling that if you could see, you’d probably be embarrassed.” Amari muttered. Glancing up and down the petite frame of the woman. She didn’t have very wide hips - and she was rather skinny. Even so, with how small the corset was, it caused her bust to spill out. Her skin had scarring, but it was still a milky white. Amari wrinkled her nose, not sure what to make of Aynur.

“I’m sorry Lucifer. She just pushed me aside. I didn’t want to-uh. Hurt her.” Lucifer rolled his eyes at Elijah “Yeah yeah, you couldn’t hurt her even if you tried.”

Amari ignored the conversation Lucifer and Elijah were having between themselves. She placed her hands on Aynur’s shoulders so the woman knew where to look when Amari spoke. “Aynur, tell me about this orb thing. Does Lucifer have it? Is he not returning it to you?” Aynur gave a small nod. “Do you want me to get it back for you?” Another nod.

“Please, Miss. It is the orb of Alkieh. My people believe it houses our deity, and as Oracle I must prote-”

“I’m gonna stop you there, Aynur.” Amari interrupted. “First up, Alkieh sounds like a fuckin’ stupid name. Second. I don’t give a shit what it is. If it’s yours, he should return it to you.”

Amari turned to Lucifer, “We gonna have a problem with that?”

Lucifer rolled his eyes, “First up, Alkieh is definitely a stupid name. Second. The orb has my brother trapped inside it, it doesn’t belong to her.” Lucifer crossed his arms. “I have the information you want, so why don’t you just take it and leave?”

“Your brother?” Amari glanced from Lucifer to Aynur. This shit was getting far too deep for Amari to deal with. People talking about brothers trapped in orbs. Moody fully grown ass men acting like pre pubescent teenagers, other grown ass men wallowing in self pity. It was like some sort of poorly orchestrated dramatic play.

Amari rubbed her temples. “This all sounds like a load of absolute bullshit. Look, Lucifer. I don’t know how you know my name. Or why you have my birthmark etched across your chest, but I’m beginning to find myself less and less inclined to care.”

“Uhm, if I may...Miss..”

Amari glanced back at Aynur. “Yeh?”

“Lucifer said he would return it, and I am inclined to believe him.” She offered Amari a small bow, and Amari instantly realised she didn’t like people bowing toward her, it didn’t feel right. “I thank you for everything you have done today, Miss. However I would feel amiss if you continued to go out of your way to aid me.”

“You fuckin’ serious?”

Amari threw her arms up in the air, exasperated. “Fine. I’ll be in the outer chambers till daybreak. If you change your mind, come find me.” She shifted past Aynur and Elijah, and finally past Lucifer.

“Oh, and your bird is a shit.” She muttered to him, as she left the room.

They were supposedly adults, they would work out their own damn hormonal problems.

Lucifer
01-12-17, 06:33 AM
Lucifer came to a realisation that this was all getting more complicated than it had to be. Why were these feelings so important anyway? They weren’t conducive to the progress of his goal at all. Just how long would he lose sight of that? Lucifer rubbed the back of his neck and picked Elijah up off the floor. “Ok. You. Need to go. Now. I’m not playing games anymore.” Elijah opened his mouth to protest but Lucifer began to burn his wrists lightly as a warning before letting go. “Leave.”

Elijah winced “Fine.”, and left, heading in the same direction Amari went, leaving Lucifer and Aynur alone.

Lucifer sighed as he left, he felt a bit lighter, having too many people around wasn’t Lucifer's favourite thing in the world. “Aynur, I understand how you feel better than you think. However you’re just going to keep getting hurt around me. Are you prepared for that?”

“If it means I am close to the Orb of Alkieh, I am prepared for that burden.”

Lucifer walked out of the room, “Follow me..” he lead her down a set of spiralling steps, the pressure and gravity becoming greater as they went down. The room they arrived to was something unlike most humans would have ever seen before, he guessed it went double that for Aynur, who was blind. It had an array of items, mostly ritualistic, but all with high value. He could probably make a fortune selling everything in this room. However, it was just a front. Lucifer began to roll up the massive carpet in the centre of the room until the floor was bare. He kicked up one of the loose slabs revealing a small box. He picked it up out of the ground and replaced everything. “Well here it is” He muttered.

“Here is what? I apologise, I do not know what it is you speak of.”

“The Orb.. what else?” He scoffed. “You followed me not even knowing that?” Aynur really was something else. “I will be holding on to it. And you’ll accompany while I murder people. Savvy?” He wanted to know how far she’d go before giving up.

Aynur gave him a weak smile, “I did not want to assume, but that is where my thoughts lead me.” Her smile quickly faded, and it looked as though her entire form slumped, dejected. “I do not approve the taking of life, I would implore you not to.”

Lucifer really was getting sick of her just going along with everything. “You know, simply being a witness to everything doesn’t make you innocent. Everyone has their part to play, If you choose to sit by while people are being killed in front of you then you’re just as guilty as I am.”

“You are mistaken.” She said again. “I would do everything in my power to ensure a life was not taken by your hands. Again, I promised to aid you, and the taking of a life would only cause you pain.” He smirked “Oh yeah? That doctor seemed pretty easy for me.”

Lucifer walked past her and headed up the stairs. He sat at his chambers desk and began to write. On the paper it held information regarding the Ar’Tuel and who Amari was. Leaving out some information but keeping plenty enough to satisfy Amari’s curiosity. He folded the paper and head out to the outer chamber where Amari was, “This note is for your services. If you have any more questions you know who has answers. Goodbye, and thank you..”

Amari took it, and shoved it in her pocket. “You’re leaving her alone after all that? Ah- spoke too soon. My mistake.”

Amari’s tri-coloured eyes glanced to the side, as Aynur emerged, fumbling and stumbling into the opening.

With that Lucifer left the cave of Evol for good, knowing that it no longer was a safe place to be anymore. It’s location was known now and there was a good chance Dante may try treason. Lucifer was alone again. He couldn’t trust anyone with his vision.

He swore he heard Alkieh laugh, Lucifer shook his head. “Shut up.”

“I had not said a word.” Aynur said, she had clasped her hand around the sleeve of his jacket. Struggling to keep up. Now completely blind.

Lucifer glanced over at her now noticing Alicia’s tight form fitting clothes on Aynurs body. She wore a tight, laced up corset, which he would have to undo at some point.“Uhh.. I was talking to..” Blood rushed to all sorts of places in his body as his eyes glanced downward. She wore a frilly, ruffled skirt, also white which had a large slit down the side. Every step she stook, the milk whites of her thigh would show. “Nevermind.” Lucifer’s face had gone completely red.

“If you insist, Lucifer.”

This was a mistake.

Philomel
01-12-17, 07:23 AM
Thread: Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?31663-A-Mind-is-a-terrible-thing-to-Waste)

Rewards:

Mari receives: (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?18816-Mari)
415 EXP
44 GP

Aynur receives: (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?18839-Aynur)
165 EXP
22 GP

Lucifer receives: (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?18837-Lucifer)
325 EXP
44 GP

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-12-17, 07:29 AM
All rewards added!