PDA

View Full Version : Itching For A Fight?

Oriseus
11-20-06, 09:07 AM
Seeing as how I've noticed a lot of newcomers recently posting threads and chatting through The Peaceful Promenade, I've decided to throw up a warm-up battle thread for any level 0 or 1 characters that would be interested. There's not really much of a plotline for this quest, seeing as how to cut all the details.. it's a bar fight, taken out into the streets. The rules of the fight are that there are NO rules. Any number of competitors can participate, and the point where the fight stops is determined by you. However, I think that if we get far enough in this battle, I might throw in some NPC watchmen who try to break up the fight.

If enough players join this, trust me, it'll be a ruckus. Depending on how many people want in, I may set a limit, but due to the unlikelyhood with my reputation for group threads (practically none), I usually don't have many who are interested. Again, this thread is made just for the purposes of getting your characters ready for future battles, and serves as great practice if you intend to take part in Althanas tournaments in the future.

Interested players please either reply here, or send a PM.

Battle Thread (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3167) (Open to Level 0 or 1 characters)

Little Lies
11-26-06, 10:13 PM
I'm interested, but I'm afraid I won't be able to post very often.

Oriseus
11-27-06, 09:59 AM
Being able to not post often doesn't concern me much. I myself am sometimes inactive for a few days, but you know.. that's just life. We all have those personal matters we have to tend to.

Feel free to enter the thread as you please. :)

Zerith
11-27-06, 10:05 AM
I don't have a computer, but you know that.

Which means I'll just be posting when I'm at your place. So I hope you're ready brother.

Shell
11-27-06, 10:39 AM
You don't mind me doing both this AND that other battle with you, do you?

Oriseus
11-27-06, 10:44 AM
Not at all. Just be forewarned of your character entering a town, not a battle arena. Demons may be a little.. feared in Underwood, so it may make quite a ruckus and attract more guards and such.

Shell
11-27-06, 10:52 AM
That would only make it all the more fun for her. Count me in.

Oriseus
11-27-06, 10:53 AM
Post whenever you feel free.

Now, I have to get back to finishing up my post for our other thread :p