PDA

View Full Version : Perpetual Feelings -closed-

Freja
01-14-17, 10:25 PM
Corone, the harsh winter slowly releasing its grip on the land. The thick ice melting away allowing the harbor to bring in ships. Little snippets of Spring scattered the lands. Wild flowers and green terrain slowly peaking it's way through. The market place nothing but a sea of bodies, most shoving past one another not noticing each other.

The haggling of street vendors blending together almost silencing the water that lapped against the shores. The slight warm breeze brought the stench of body odor and stale ale mixed with the lovely aroma of cured meats, spiced wine and other baked goods.

It had only been a few weeks since the death of the woman’s trusted comrade, Floki. The thought still brought and ach to her belly and a bitter taste of loneliness to her mouth. Freja glared at the world, on top the small hill following the road that led into town.

Trading in her animal skins for slightly modern attire was not something she opted to. Her lovely curvy frame still sporting a bra like shirt, animal hide covering and supported her ample breast while a shure fabric draped over the rest of her upper half. The lower half in a slightly risky skirt of the same hide as the brazier. Her leather boots slightly worn down, seeing better days.

“Fuck me,” she mumbled as she tossed back the cloak's hood revealing her long golden locks.

Her Forrest green orbs darting to the left of her then the right before pushing forward. Her soft pink lips pursed in annoyance as the closer she got to the ocean of people the more she didn't want to be there. Shoving her way through the bodies as she could she made her way towards the shopkeep she had needed.

“Brenan!” She barked loudly his name earning the large man’s attention from behind the wagon. His face handsome besides an unruly scar that marred it. “Yes, Freja?” Holding a smugg look on his face only earned him a glare from the woman. “I need you to skin this and sell it for me, take out your cut but don't try to cheat me this time or I'll make sure to cut more than just your face next time.” She winked at him, earning her a scowl.

“Fine I'll have it done in two days maybe three.”

Tossing the rabbit up on the wagon she nodded at him before making her way back into the crowd. Making her way through the crowd she felt a hard shove, sending her on her round ass.

“Hey you dick!” She hollered glaring up at the culprit, his skin different colors and looked unnatural. “What the hell is wrong with your skin? Shit better not be contagious.” She hissed at him.

Jethro
01-15-17, 01:42 PM
Corone was an incredibly busy and crowded place and Jethro found it difficult to navigate with out bumping into people. He'd give the occasional "excuse me" as he passed but the port city was a bustling one. Every one seemed excited to see the large chunks of ice and snow disappear and rightfully so with the harbor open it meant that there would be money flowing into the area once again. There were peddlers selling fish, dried meat, all sorts of hides and miscellaneous other sundries. He stopped at a weapons booth and looked over the various items some were meant to be shown off while others were meant to be used. It didn't really matter which was which as he couldn't afford neither so he moved on.

Stopping at a second booth he decided on food enough to last a few days...or hours depending on how hungry he was and lately he had been getting hungrier. A block of cheese, a garland of smoked sausage, a haunch of cured brisket, and a loaf of bread. All of which were promptly deposited in his ruck sack. Again he moved on looking at armors and other sundry items that the merchants claimed were "magic". Mostly he ignored the vendors attempts at getting him to buy things he didn't need.

Soon he found himself in the fresh meat section of the market. There was the stink of a lot of fresh cut meat mixed with the smell of the salt water and of course tannin which were curing hides. The smell was displeasing but from time time time there was a curiosity which might grab his interest. By no stretch of the imagination could Jethro be thought of as a naturalist, botanist or any form of scientist but he did take a layman's interest. As he spent time in the fresh meats area the smell seemed to cause his the scarabs living within him to become active and they pushed near the surface of his skin.

He continued to move on and as he was exiting the fresh meats someone ran into him which caused him to bump into an attractive woman. The whole domino effect sent the poor girl falling to her bottom and boy the mouth on he after she hit was understandable. "Oh, forgive me m'lady." He said apologetically "and don't worry about them." pushing a scarab bulge back into his arm before offering a hand up. He smiled both as he was a friendly sort from his vantage point he had a fine view of her ample flesh.

Freja
01-15-17, 04:10 PM
Freja took the hand that was out stretched offering her help. His hand clasping over her small one with ease, covering it from existence. He slowly hoisted her up but abruptly she ripped her hand away sending her falling backwards. Quickly an arm laced around her slender waist catching her before her ass could collide with the pavement.

Gasping Freja gripped the man that had just tried helping her up. “Th-there was something crawling under your skin.” The stuttering was something Freja didn't do often. It had felt like bugs under his skin and she hated bugs.

The closeness between the two made her skin tingle as she hadn't been in the embrace of a man for a while. Setting her on her feet Freja stepped from his grasp, her body instantly felt cold.

“Sorry..”

She mumbled softly pushing a hand threw her long blonde locks. The man grinned at her uneasiness, clearing her throat she glared slightly at his amusement.

“What's so funny?” She snapped at him which earned her another coy smile from the man. “Listen here you dick I don't think it's cute that you are sitting here smiling at me for some stupid reason!” Her beautiful feature twisting into a disgruntled look. She wasn't pleased that he had knocked her on her ass but that's not why she was so snarky towards the poor man.

She had let the touch of a man weaken her and she couldn't allow it. No matter how enticing it felt she couldn't let that go to her head. “Freja.” She thrusted her hand out to the man in a manner of a formal greeting.

Jethro
01-15-17, 04:42 PM
Jethro could see the tension in her body and several thoughts passed through his mind. "My name's Jethro, Ms. Freja and I'm smiling cause you're nice to look at." The tone was not quite matter of fact but at the same time not quite flirty. Once she was stable he let the attractive lady go. He could actually look her in her eyes which was something that didn't really happen. He looked at most people in the throat after all. "Besides it is somewhat amusing when a person flops on their bottom. Tell me wouldn't you have laughed if the situation was reversed?" The question was an honest one and he wondered how she would answer.

He took Freja's offered hand and just for a little fun let some of his creatures scramble just under his skin. Followed by a "Sorry couldn't resist." Barring the awkward pause in conversation he asked "So, are you from around here or just visiting like my self?" The question again was pretty straight forward and it was a good introduction to a conversation. Then he turned his face to a big Coronian grin "How bout this you can tell me all about it over lunch." He offered pointing a tan and light yellow hand toward a set of open air tables with a smile.

Freja
01-15-17, 07:30 PM
Freja chewed on her lower lip softly, letting his answer sink in before scoffing at the male. “Well Jethro, you practically undressing me with your eyes wouldn't be as fun as the real thing.” She teased giving him a wink before shrugging at his rebuttal.

“On the contrary actually I wouldn't have knocked you on your ass unless we were fighting I watch where I'm going.” She stuck her tongue out like a small child. Smoothing out her skirt and see through shirt.

Ripping her hand from his grasp once more before shivering. “By Odin that is fucking disgusting!” She glared at him sighing she glanced over at the place he motioned towards. Freja’s stomached right on cue. The man grin grew as if he had won a prize. “I should take that as a yes then.”

They made their way towards the food place, “table for two sir.” The man nodding, leading them to a slightly secluded table. Placing menus in front of each of them. Freja seated herself across from the Jethro. Glancing at the choices, “whiskey and a water to drink please.”

Glancing at the man waiting to see his drink of choice. After his drink order was placed the waiter scurried off to retrieve what they had requested. “So do you always take strangers out to lunch dates? Or just the ones you knock on their asses?” An amused glint shone in her forest green eyes.

Jethro
01-15-17, 09:28 PM
Jethro snickered at undressing comment "I can't argue with you there sweety." He said before furrowing his brow and smiling sheepishly as her statement about his hand and suppressed the creatures just under his skin. The thought did cross his mind to let the little buggers out on the table when they ate but now thought better about that idea. For now at any rate the secret would come out sooner or later.

"You're never going to let me live that down huh? And a mighty fine ass it is too." Jethro asked before pulling out a chair for the lovely lady that smile of his kept in place. Upon taking his seat he ordered a full bottle of mead figuring what ever they didn't finish he could tuck away for later. He smiled and said "Na, I asked you to lunch because it seemed like a fun was of saying sorry for knocking you down." He gave a bit of shrug and looked over the menu. It was the standard fair for any tavern but there were a few items he'd pick out. The spit roasted chicken looked like it would be a tasty meal.

Looking up from the menu Jethro said "Ladies choice" and placed the menu on the table. "So, do you work around here or do you adventurer or what?" He asked leaning forward and turning his ear toward her a touch.