PDA

View Full Version : Two of The Same -closed to Camille-

Radron.Varg
01-14-17, 10:29 PM
The cart's wheel was holding on by a single peg, threatening to fall off. Radron's eyes narrowed as he noticed this, daring the damned thing to fall apart. When the wheel continued to roll, he lifted his gaze from the wheel and onto the road. He could see the city of Radasanth. The bridge was behind him -- that's where the wheel had started giving him trouble. All because of a pebble he'd rolled over.

As he began to leave the river's sight, he noticed the grass rustling on his right side. He slowed down, his lips raising instantly. Something wasn't right.. but he couldn't pinpoint what. Or rather, who. Radron laid his cart to rest on the side of the road, and began to approach the tall weeds. "Who goes?" He reached to unsheathe his scimitar, and as soon as he did, the grass parted, revealing a rather large hare. Radron licked his lips before stalking up to the hare, whispering, "My, my. I've never seen such a specimen." The hare twitched, almost afraid to move at the bold approach of man. Radron sank to his hands and knees, crawling. When he was close enough to touch the hare, he abruptly stopped. He knew better. He raised from where he was, shaking his head. He hated when his Canidae self got to him. He returned to his cart, lifting it with haste to continue his journey to sell his hides. However, when he raised the cart onto the wheels, the peg came loose enough and popped off.

"Damn it! Damn this cart. Damn this trade. Damn everything!" He howled, kicked the cart onto it's side, dumping the hides onto the floor. He paced back and forth for a few minutes before deciding to pick the cart back up on his way back to Salvar. Radron bent over and picked up what hides he could carry on his shoulder, and set off towards the city at a brisk jog.

Once reaching the city's gates, he spoke to the guards, stating he was to sell his hides within the market. They allowed him access to the port city with little hesitation and resumed their conversation about the women they'd bed. Radron shook his head with a sly smile at the thought of any women that would bed them, probably just whores. He headed straight for the market.

He slowed when he reached an open spot in the market and proceeded to set up, laying out each of his hides by species. He even had a few rocks that he had manipulated to look like dragon scales that he would proceed to sell as if they were legitimate. "Hides! Keep warm in the cold! Hides, Dragon Scales!" He called out into the market, staring at the various faces that passed him.

darkest.desires.
01-14-17, 11:03 PM
The tip of her tongue traced her plush lips as she made her way through the market place. It felt good being let out of the castle, no leash or collar in site. Camille grinned happily at the small freedom she had been gifted. The market place was such a large place as people called out selling things. Her head whipping left and right causing her long honey brown locks to fan out. "Hides! Keep warm in the cold!" The deep thundering voice sparked her interest as she looked dead a head. A large muscular brute held different furs and skins of animals. He's like us! Her Lucan spirit purred in her head causing a shiver down her spine. "How do you know?" Speaking aloud to the spirit in her head earned her a few curious looks. I can smell his Lycan scent, it's heveanly.. The wolf spirit whimpered with desire causing a sensation to generate in between Camille's legs.

"No!" Camille groaned as she withered slightly uncomfortable.

A few people passing by looked at her strangely. "Sorry," she mumbled slightly pushing a flustered hand through her silky locks. Storming straight over to the male selling the hides till she was mere inches from him. His form easily towering over her own though she stood tall, "what are you?" She snapped slightly at the man. The brute's handsome face twisted with confusion, what are you talking about?"

Being so close to him she could smell his scent, he smelled of the Forrest, the leaves, freshly turned soil and even the smell of wild flowers perfumed the air. His aroma was almost intoxicating, causing Camille's mouth to water. "Can you back up, lady?" Shaking her head slightly to wake herself up as she took a few steps back. "I can smell it on you and you're making my Lycan spirit go crazy!" She growled before pulling her royal blue cloak around her body tighter. She was slightly on edge, her skin tingled with him being so close, the hairs on her arms standing up.

Stop! I can't think with you making my body crave him.. Camille pleaded to the spirit, slowly the affect the mail had on her slowly lessened.

"Can I buy you a drink I have some things to ask you?" The man looked at her like she was crazy and she slightly was just a moment ago. Things tend to get tricky when you have another spirit in your body with you that isn't in sync with your soul. Catching her plush lower lip between her teeth she rocked on the tips her toes to the bsck of her heels.

Radron.Varg
01-14-17, 11:37 PM
He tilted his head at her request, "Lady. I have to sell these hides to make a living." He narrowed his eyes at her, something seemed off but he couldn't quite place it. He turned his back to her, muttering. "I don't like people knowing what I am." He turned backed around, having selected a pelt from a fox he had strangled one night. He scratched into the tanned side the name of the local tavern, one he would return to each time he ventured to Radasanth. "Meet me there in two hours time." He shoved the pelt into her arms, shooing her away before continuing his sales pitch -- "Hides! Stay warm this winter!"

Radron ran a calloused hand through his dreads, removing them from in front of his face. Everyone turned and looked at the man who appeared to be wild for all they knew. He pounded a fist on the bar. The bartender shakily handed him a beer, froth spilling over onto the worn wood. Radron grunted with gratitude before chugging the drink. Once finished, he slammed the glass onto the wood, looking around at all of the people. He could smell the drunken scent off all of the humans' breath. With a smirk, he considered the possibility of killing one tonight if he could tempt one to follow him into the alley. What nice addition that would be to his collection. Reminding himself that he was hear to meet the very enticing, insistent female from earlier, he stared at the door, refusing to look away.

darkest.desires.
01-15-17, 06:08 AM
Camille had been delighted that he had accepted her invention and gifted her with a fur. Snuggling closely into the animal hide she could still faintly smell the kill of it. Hunting, skinning and making pelts was an art and she could admire his fine handy work. I bet that's not the only good thing he does with his hands.. A vivid image of his rough calloused hands running over her bare body. Follow the curve of her breast down her side and gripping her round ass. A gasp left her lips feeling a fire in her belly she was all to familiar with. Her canines elongated for a moment as she slowly started to loose hold of herself to the Lycan spirit.

"No," she grunted as her pearly white teeth returned to normal.

Taking a deep breath she adjusted the black corset that curved her already hourglass figure. The piece of clothing stopped right under her breast. Under it was a white shure shirt that complimented her softly sun kissed skin. With each step her breast almost looked like the threaten to spill out the top of the shirt but the stayed in place perky as ever. Dusting off the dark blue faded jeans that hugged her form oh so deliciously, she made it to the inn as she opened the door. The soft clicking of her heels against the old dirty wood floor. Her midnight ocean blue orbs glanced around before landing on their target.

He looks tasty.. The sultry voice filling her head.

Camille licked her plush lips involuntarily before running a hand through her long loosely curled locks. A woman stepped infront of her a mirror image of her mother. "By the Gods, Milly how are you honey?" She embraced the woman warmly with a hug. "I am fine Cammy, what are you doing here?" Molly's mother had taken care of her when she fell into hard times. "I could ask you the same but I am meeting someone. Her head nodding to the muscular fellow that now stared at the two woman.

"Well I own this place and you are here to meet him?" The woman squeaked, tossing a glance to the man. Camille simple nodded before casting a kiss to the woman's cheek. "We must talk later and catch up!" She called over her shoulder as she made her way towards where the disgruntled male sat.

"Hello?" Camille purses her lips momentarily before setting herself next to him. "I'm sorry I never got your name.." Sighing she nodded towards Milly, the short petite woman setting a glass down infront of her. "Here's your favorite Cammy cinnamon spiced wine." A smiled danced across her plump lips. "Thanks Mildred." The pixie haired woman nodded as she scurried away, "please put our drinks on my tab!" Camille's called after her earning a simple curt nod.

Her attention turning back to the male as she offered him a gently smile gesturing towards the pelt she wore. "It does keep me warm just like in your sales pitch. I hope you did sell all your things.." She could feel his intense gaze as she looked into his dark earthy brown eyes. His intoxicating scent perfumed the air around her. Taking a large drink of the wine to satisfy her watering mouth.

"I am Camille," she offered her hand out to him.

Radron.Varg
01-15-17, 08:59 AM
When the woman from the market entered the room, he couldn't remove his gaze from her. His eyes were fixated on.. her assets. He looked from her lips, to her chest. There, his eyes lingered slightly longer than elsewhere. A small dribble of drool had pooled in his mouth, which he swallowed as she was within hearing distance. He tapped the bar, beckoning for another beer as she slid in next to him.

Her voice was almost like a siren song. He didn't understand why -- females had never had this effect on him. He gritted his teeth at her question of his sales. "I sold most of the pelts. Some didn't sell, they were too, ah, butchered." A small smile played on his mouth as he thought of the kills he had made to retrieve the pelts. "My name is Radron. I come from Salvar." He leaned on the bar, sneaking a look at the curve of Camille's spine while she was taking a drink. He grunted softly before returning his gaze to her face.

"Do you come from far away, Camille?" He took a large drink of his beer, wiping the excess liquid from his upper lip. Why was this woman approaching him? Radron enjoyed thinking of himself as unapproachable, which is why he lived where he did. He couldn't understand why she had this way of making him drool. She knew he was a Lycan. How?

"What are you? A Siren?" His voice came out in a harsh tone, remembering how she had called him out in the market, frightening a child who had only ever heard the nightmares of Lycanthropes.

darkest.desires.
01-15-17, 11:03 AM
"Radron."

Testing the name on her lips as it rolled off so easily. "Hmm, lovely name for a lovely creature." A small smile played on her lips. Taking another drink of her spiced wine, licking her lips to collect the remaining droplets. Shrugging her shoulders at his question of home. "I don't stay any where for too long or I try not too.." A quick flash of the castle that was now her home came to mind before she pushed it away. He is craving us I can smell his slight arosal.. Nikita the Lycan spirit purred with satisfaction, She scratched at the surface for release but Camille shoved her back down.

The sound of laughter parted her plus lips as she crossed her legs over one another. "Do I look like a siren to you?" Her voice was a smooth as satin sheets, her tongue caressing every word delicately. "Better yet," she scooted closer so her lips brushed his ear slightly as she spoke. "Do I sound like a siren to you?"

A coy grin ran across her red tinted lips. She watched as he stiffened with her closeness. Her breath fanned out across his neck as she ran a maincured nail up his arm. The feeling of his body under the tip of her finger sent her senses into overdrive. Nikta purred with pleasure, I want to do more than just touch his arm.. Her voice thick with lust.

Me too, Camille thought catching her lower lip between her teeth. Pulling her hand away from the man she sat back up. A grin replacing the look of desire. "I am not a siren, well not really. I am just like you."

Radron.Varg
01-15-17, 11:14 AM
Radron's entire body stiffened under her index finger. He shifted in his seat, his eyes widening ever so slightly. He gave a small snarl before realizing she meant him no harm. He relaxed once she removed her hand. He glanced downwards, catching sight of an occurrence in his lap. "You sound too... rough to be a Siren." His gaze intensifying as he was confused. He bit his own lip, just as she bit hers -- mimicking her. Radron's heart felt constricted, as if he couldn't breathe or move. He attempted deep breaths, taking in her scent each time.

"You're just like me?" He was taken back, holding his breath. That must be the spell she was casting on him. "I haven't seen another like me since I was removed from my pack.." He lifted a hand to his chest, trying to rid himself of the feeling of entrapment. "They are long gone -- I haven't seen them in nine years.." Radron stared into Camille's eyes. She must be older than he, by how much, he wasn't sure. He knew his sire had been close to five hundred years old, for his mother used to croon stories to the pups to encourage sleep.

"Where did you come from? Tell me more. But not here.. not in front of these people." He looked around at the faces of humans and a few other races. "Let us go to the forest.. just beyond here. I have an image to uphold." He stood, flicking a single iron coin onto the table, lifting his lip in a snarl to the bartender. With no hesitation, he began to walk towards the door.

darkest.desires.
01-15-17, 03:16 PM
The questions came flying from his lips quicker then Camille could listen. Watching him stand abpurtly she followed suite as he growled at at poor Milly who looked relieved yet ready to jump out of her skin. Camille laid a few more coins down paying for her trouble. "Cammy wait!" Milly had an uneasy look on her childlike face. "Please don't go with him.. He- he is a bad person." The poor girl looked terrified as she gripped Camille's hand tightly. Camille cupped her cheek rubbing it with her thumb. "His bark is worth the bite, love." Giving her a quick peck on the cheek she hurried after Radron.

"Off to the forest we go, how odd this is like the reverse of red riding hood."

A small giggle came from her as she finally caught up to the man. The sound of the town slowly fading into the distance. The large trees greeted them as she inhaled deeply. Her body relaxed as they stopped deep in the woods. Camille's head tilted up towards the sky as she stretched her arms twirling. The smell of the sweet earth was enticing as she stopped spinning and faced him. A large smile brightened her face, her chest rising and falling rapidly. "Don't you just love the smell of the forest?" She questioned him, her head tilting to the side slightly as he stared at her.

"What?"

Radron.Varg
01-15-17, 10:02 PM
"The smell of forest is fine. The darkness of the forest at night is the best, however." He turned to face her, smirking. "The smell of fear from humans who have wandered off.. the smell of the occasional animal that is comfortable with the night -- until I appear." He leaned against a tall pine, relaxing his posture. He began to walk closer to the enticing female -- "So.. we're the same?" He motioned between the two of them, giving her a whimsical look. He walked a few feet away from her to lay on the ground covered in sedges that had just made their way through the snow.

"Come lay?" He raised an eyebrow, patting the earth beside him. Without waiting for her response, he turned his gaze to the stars. "I've never met another of my kind -- I didn't want to. Not for a long, long time." He sighed, softening his voice. "Alphas tend to not like when their own have a great chance at creating a stronger, better pack. Or take over theirs." Radron smiled weakly, thinking of how he'd been larger than his father at the age of fourteen.

darkest.desires.
01-16-17, 02:21 AM
Nikta growled with satisfaction of his animalistic thoughts of the forest. A small shivering raking down her back, feeling like claws digging into her skin. A small whimper came from her the sound almost inaudible but not to one with hearing as keen as Radron. He looked at her curiously trying to understand why she has just whimpered. "We-we are mostly the same. Usually a Lycan is one with the beast inside them but I am different. Lots of bad things have happened to me causing a rift between me and my Lycan side. I have a.. Well a spirit so to speak her name is Nakita and she is craving you. She wants to come out badly and it's tempting to let her." Camille rubbed her arm with uneasiness as Nakita tried to surface.

Her midnight ocean blue orbs swiftly changed to jet black, her iris flooding any color in her eye. The woman rolled her neck, her posture relaxing as she slowly moved towards him. Her movement swift and fluid like, almost like an animal stalking it pray. "Hello Radron," the voice was slightly different then Cammy's, her tone silky. Closing the gap quickly the woman let a single daring hand roam the man's body. Staring from his defing strong bicep to his jaw line and down his chest. The man stiffening under her bold touch. "Camille?" The man groaned slightly.

"Tch tch tch," the woman clocked her tongue against the back of teeth. "Camille is gone for now, I am Nikta the Lycan." Her tone drippingnwith proudness as she announced her identity. "For so long I have wanted to be around another one of my kind and here you are." A small Pout formed on her plush lips. Camille wants her body back, her and I are one in the same though we could never be more far apart. As quickly as the woman came she released her grip allowing Camille her body back. Gasping and sputtering for air Camille hunched over slightly gripping onto a near by tree.

"Holy shit her hold was tight I didn't see that coming from any where, well I did just didn't expect it so suddenly."

Radron looked either confused, aroused or another maube all three but when he offered the spot next to him she didn't hesitate to lay down. The soft soil uderneath her comforting. A soft smile danced across her lips as she laid a comforting hand over his own. "I didn't have a pack, where I was from we were hunted for what we were. My parents were mureded, if they were alive I think you would have liked my mother.. My brother used to tell me I had her everything but mostly her eyes and lips.." Her voice was soft as she gently touched her lips absent mindedly. Her wolf form was breath taking and almost as large as my fathers. She was so gentle yet so fierce it was almost impossle how perfect she was." A sad smile touching her lips.

"The world is cruel and in ways most people won't see or endure." Shurgging her shoulders she gave his hand a little squeeze. Glancing over at him she offered him a small smile. "Alphas are prideful and stubborn they don't see past someone that could threaten their rule and power."

Radron.Varg
01-16-17, 10:56 AM
Radron's eyes widened as the Lycan came through Camille. This self was the same, but different. He tilted his head as he listened to the voice speak his name, dripping like honey. He sank down slowly to the ground, staring at the now black orbs. "Wha -- that's strange." He grunted, keeping his composure. As her hand moved down his body, he stiffened. But oh, it felt so nice to be touched. He shivered softly in pleasure, staring into the eyes of Nikta.

"For so long? How long have you been waiting to meet another Lycan?" His eyes widened once more, just after he had reached a calm state. As the Lycan pouted, he sat up, looking at the body of Camille. What in the world was happening? He raised his lip in a snarl, unsure of how to react to all that was happening. As he saw Camille's eyes return to blue, she hunched over the tree, causing Radron to lift himself from the ground and rush over to her. "Are you okay? I don't understand how the split personalities work.. Mine have grown together.." He settled back where he had been laying, beckoning her to lay beside him.

When she joined him, he couldn't help but continue to feel aroused with the touching of his body. His skin was still electrified where she had touched his torso. "That's nice.. How your brother reminded you of your mother." He looked away from her for a second, gazing up at the sky. When she touched his hand, he stiffened once more, holding his breath. He shook off the feeling before asking, "So, Camille, what do you do now?" He looked into her eyes curiously, his face solemn.

darkest.desires.
01-16-17, 05:10 PM
Camille could feel the aching in her body from the fight she had just endured. The cold ground aiding to soothe her poor frame. Sighing softly she knew that she had to answer all his questions that had been asked. "One at a time dear.." Nikta and I used to be in sync I come from a rare royal blood line, well I should say used too... all my family has been killed off. Nikta is the animal in me, we used to think one in the same but when I found my parents murdered it caused a small tare in our connection. It didn't really pull us apart until my twin James was murder because of me.." Her voice was soft and small as her eyes stung threatening with tears.

Glancing at him for a moment a sad smile appeared on her plush lips. "I am two hundred and fifty years old." The look of surprise apparent on his face. "It takes a lot out of me to get control back from her and very painful. She likes you well more like craves you because she can smell the Lycan in you."

Her dark blue gaze looking up at the stars as she smiled softly, the sky lit up with them so beautiful. "It is nice , well was nice when he was living now I'm left alone.." She glanced at him briefly as he looked at her sadly, rubbing her thumb over his hand soothingly. "That's something I don't think you need to know what I do. Just know I kind of serve someone." She looked back at the sky the moon slowly climbing to its peak. "Freedom is a beautiful thing Radron, cherish it."

Radron.Varg
01-16-17, 09:17 PM
"A royal bloodline?" He chuckled dryly, "I'm not sure I believe in Lycan Royalty anymore." He closed his eyes, feeling the cool air brush over his face. "And the rest of them were killed. What a life we live, to be hunted." He continued to chuckle, opening his eyes to see her intense one. His face dropped instantly. "I -- I'm sorry. I'll keep my comments to myself now." He looked back up at the sky, refusing to meet her eyes again, for fear of insulting Camille.

"She craves me?" A quizzical look fell over his face. "Maybe it's the animal in her, needing to reproduce." It seemed logical to him, anyways. With there being so few Lycanthropes in the world, the animal could take over. He clicked his tongue slowly, "I'm sorry about your brother -- I really am. I hardly got to know my littermates before they were, ah, removed." He shrugged, attempting to create minimal emotion towards the matter. "You serve someone?" The thought of being a servant irritated Radron to no end -- he couldn't stand captivity. Which is why he became a sort of nomad, selling his pelts in major towns and ports. He snorted, "I don't understand why. We were meant to be wild, for lack of a better term." His eyes focused on hers now, all playing had vanished from his composure. "Why do you allow this..? Where is your... whatever?" Anger flashed in his eyes as the anger began growing in him.

darkest.desires.
01-16-17, 10:13 PM
Camille growled at him slightly showing her teeth as he laughed at her giving him the truthful answers he wants. Folding her arms over over her chest before sitting up. "You know you make it hard for anyone to get close to you. Pulling her shirt up she exposed her flat stomach but a long scar on her left side. It marred her beautiful form, "I got this the night my parents we slaughtered like animals. I didn't have a pack like you I had a family Radron!" Her canines slowly started to elongate as she groaned digging her nails into the ground before they turned back to normal. Taking a few shaky breaths before pushing a hand through her hair. "It's okay, sorry I lost it for a minute.."

Camille looked at Radron, shaking her head left to right slowly. "She craves your smell," she inhaled deeply his wooded forest scent filling her nostrils. "It calms me, I mean her.." Her cheeks flooded with the color red as she chewed on her lower lip briefly. "The way your skin feels touching mine she craves that and I enjoy it too.." Letting her finger tips grace over his bicep feeling almost sparks fly up her arm sucking in a breath. "It feels right but at the same time I can't separate her feelings from my own, they kind of blend together in a jumbled mess.." Chewing on the inside of her cheek she dared to glance at the man he looked perplexed, or shocked. The emotion he was giving off wasn't very clear.

She watched as rage over took his face clouding his handsome features. His voice rising pulling her hand from his own. A look of shock twisted her angelic features. "I didn't choose this.." Her voice soft almost timid. Her hand cupped his cheek in an attempt to soothe his anger. "You should breathe your face is turning red.." She offered him a half hearted smile before letting her hand slip from his face back to her side again.

Radron.Varg
01-16-17, 10:30 PM
Radron's body had begun to shake, adrenaline coursing through his veins at rapid speeds. His mind was clouded with anger, taking him away from the grass in the forest's clearing. His vision was all but red until a cool touch was felt upon his cheek. As fast as his anger had risen, the anger vanished. He glanced down at his cheek, recognizing Camille's hand. "How did you manage to heal a scar like that?" He attempted to regulate his breathing. His earthy gaze lowered without his intent, landing upon her breasts. His heart began to pick up speed, his eyes focusing.

He raised his eyes ever so slightly back to hers, a smirk playing on his lips. "I'm sorry. I'm just a male Lycan.." He rose onto his hands and knees, moving to position his face over hers. "You didn't choose to be a servant? So what are you, a slave?" He tilted his head, his dreads touching her body gently. He had never known a slave, but he heard plenty about them. Mostly the pelt traders talking about bedding and buying. Radron had never touched such a girl -- mostly because he feared his Lycan tendencies to be too rough and end in slaughter. "What does he do? Where does he keep you?" He lifted an eyebrow, curious about why she was away from home.

darkest.desires.
01-16-17, 11:44 PM
Camille took his hand, pulling her shirt up once more and letting his finger tips touch the rigid skin. It was still soft and held a pink hue to as she shivered slightly. "Your hand is kind of cold.." She offered him a sad smile. "The people that killed my parents were waiting in our home for my brother and I. I hadn't even smelled their scent I was too worried about my father. He had used his body to try and shield my mother from them and he was some how still alive. I clutched on to his body so tight and the next thing I knew I felt this searing hot pain on my side. My leg became warm and wet and all I saw was a bunch of blood. I couldn't process that it was mine until the man that cut me came back again this time for the kill shot. My brother James shifted his first time at the age of seven." A small half hearted laugh parted her lips.

"He was so clumsy in his other form he fell right on top of the guy his body came running in swinging his ax like a mad man. He fought them off though and pulled me out of there kicking and screaming. I started to bleed out and he remembered the things my mother had taught us about wounds and caring for them. He saved me and now he is dead because of me.." Deeply she frowned playing with her fingers.

Her frown turned into a smile as she laughed softly glancing down at her cleavage. "It's out to look at I suppose." His breath fanned across her face. "You stare at me as if you want to eat me, like I am a juicy piece of meat you can't wait to sink your teeth into." She laughed softly but he drew closer stopping mere inches from her face. His questions needed answers she couldn't give him. "It-it doesn't matter Radron I am free for now." He seemed as if he was going to say something in protest but she placed a single finger over his lips. "Shh. No more questions that lead to answers you won't like."

Radron.Varg
01-17-17, 12:19 AM
With his hand resting on her side, he crooned softly to her, "Neither of us have packs, er.. families." He tilted his head, pondering a question before removing it from his mind. He slid closer to her, pressing his body up against hers. "I'll warm up in a second, sweet." A smirk played on his lips. "Something tells me you don't play nice, anyhow. Sweet may not fit you." He chuckled, looking over her body. He licked his lips slowly before laying his head on her chest.

"Since I knew no other Lycans in Knife's Edge, I used to lure women into the woods.. And have my way and eat them. But that was years ago. I stopped everything, instead taking out my frustrations on the animals in the night." He looked off into the dark, seeing the town's lights from where they laid. "So, your master. I take it he may not be fond if he knew you were here.." He raised an eyebrow. "That's not a question, but rather a statement." He ran a hand through Camille's hair, resting a hand under her chin.

"Camille." His voice was soft, softer than the one he used on the drunk women traveling the roads beneath his home. He lowered his face near hers, his amber eyes gazing into her blue. There he saw her wild and tame. He pressed his lips against hers, warmth filling his cold.

darkest.desires.
01-17-17, 02:10 AM
Rated M for Mature
Camille played with his hair as he laid his head on her chest, a small smile gracing her lips as she felt genuinely happy for the first time in a long time. A small frown graced her lips as he told her the things he used to do to those poor souls. "I know the feeling of being used though I was never granted the gift of death after.." Her voice thick with tears as she pushed the sensation away. "I will be punished when I am caught," she nodded somewhat as she had already endured so much totrue by the hands of him. Closing her eyes she leaned into his sweet touch. "Mmm." She hummed with a smile on her lips.

The way he said hee name witb so much tenderness rose goosebumps on her flesh. "Mm i love when you say my name like that," she mused as he slowly closed the distances between their lips. Her eyes closing as his lips softly brushed her own. Her hand slide from his hair to the back of his neck. Her lips colliding with his, at first soft and sweet. Slowly the kiss grew with hunger. Both of them battling for dominance,sucking in his lower lip she nibbled on it softly.

She rolled on top of him, his sliding up her thighs and resting on her hips. Breaking the sweet, passionate kiss as she stared down at him. "I'm trouble Radron, no good for anyone. You shouldn't get involved with me, you could get hurt my Master is a cruel man and if he finds out any of this.." Her voice cut off as she let her hand softly caress his face.

Radron.Varg
01-17-17, 01:33 PM
As she removed her lips, Radron pulled back with a confused expression. "You're trouble, I'm trouble. It's nothing new." He shrugged softly, moving away from her to sit up. With a grunt, he managed to pull himself from the ground. "If I get hurt, I get hurt." He looked over his shoulder at the woman, his eyes resting on her face. His chest rose and fell evenly for the first time in a long while. "Camille. If he has a problem with me, let me face it. I have no problem fighting."

"A cruel man? What does it do to you?" Anger once more flashed across his face. His emotions were becoming unstable once again. This time, he knew it would be near impossible to stop. "What would he do if he found out? Come with me. Live a simple life on the cliff above Knife's Edge. Hunt with me. Feed with me. What if we are the only two Lycans left in Althanas? This master can't keep you away from continuing our race. I won't allow it." His lips revealed a snarl as he stood, fighting the urge to shift. Not here, not so close to town. His canines had begun to elongate, peeking over his lips when his mouth was closed. His eyes turned a deeper red amber. "Camille." His voice was harsh, but begging.

darkest.desires.
01-17-17, 02:03 PM
Camille's expression was so broken as he offered her a life a family some days. The tears brimmed threatening to over flow. Standing up she closed the gap between them. "I wish I could, but I belong to him. He is only cruel when I anger him and though I will be punished greatly for escaping when I return it will all be worth it because I met you." Her fingertips ran over his scrunched cheek. She could tell the animal wanted to come out in him. "I am branded Radron any where I go if a person saw that brand I would put you in danger." Stroking his cheek as finally the tears spilt, flowing down. "All I ever wanted was a family of my own, a man to love me."

Her hand slipped from his face as she wiped at her wet cheeks, sniffling slighlty. A sad smile resting on her lips, "always loved when you said my name." She picked up the pelt from the ground he had given to her when they had first met. "I know we haven't known each other long Radron but I could picture my life with you, three or four kids running around our small simple house. You returning him from selling your pelts, walking through the door kisses as they ran by to play. I'm in the kitchen cooking supper as you come up behind me, wrapping me in your arms. Your hands on my swollen belly. We keep arguing you think it's a boy and I am certain that this time it's a girl." A small sob broke her for a moment as she wiped at her cheeks again.

"I can see it all so clearly and that life would be heaven on Eart my for me but I can't let a dream like that cloud my mind. If anything happened to you because I got involved I would never forgive myself. I can live on the hope though that one day you will find someone that can see past your fake tough exterior." Standing on the tips of her toes she brushed her lips against his, running her hand through his dreaded locks. "And just so you know it would have been a girl." She laughed softly laying her head on his chest for a moment.

Radron.Varg
01-17-17, 08:37 PM
Radron lifted himself from the earth, refusing to listen to her. He began to stalk off into the night, his eyes glowing. His breath could be heard from yards away, the air rising from his face. His body was tense as he lowered himself onto a fallen tree, a quarter mile away from where he had left Camille.

"If there's one thing my father said that has remained with me -- Lycans need Lycans. Lycans are their own. Lycans do not bow to any." His lip was curled, his teeth visible in the night. His body had begun to change, his hair becoming coarser, covering most of his arms and legs, his muscle mass had become twice as heavy. "Camille may very well be the sole surviving female Lycan. And she has a master." He shook his head, foam falling from his mouth. His breaths were replaced by heavy pants, his mouth open to take in more air.

"I need to meet this master. But first.." A small smirk appeared on Radron's face. He was calmed by his thoughts, returning to his pure human state once more. He turned to face where he had left Camille, peering through the dark shadows. He could make out a shadow, one that was hers. One that cause drool to pool in his mouth once more. He slowly began walking back, his attention never veering from the woman.

darkest.desires.
01-18-17, 11:37 AM
Camille stood there watching as he walked away, her heart slowly breaking. All she had tried to do was keep him safe and let him know she could see the life he offered her. Sighing softly she walked around the clearing, the tips of her fingers brushing against the plant life. Sitting down on a large bolder she pulled her knees to her chest resting her chin on the top of them. Her heart was heavy and her head confused, all this had happened so fast. Camille the pet letting the man of our dreams slip through our fingers. Nikita spat with disgust at her only making Camille's chest ach more.

The breeze left her honey brown locks softly off her shoulders before setting them back down again. "Oh Radron..." She curled up tighter making her form small iinto almost a ball. "What have I done to you, I broke your heart just as I was getting to know it." A strangled sob broke past her plush lips. Her hand touching her mouth reliving the sweet, tender kiss they had shared.

A branch snapped making her stand abruptly, her head snapping left to right. "Radron is that you?" There was no answer as she took the dagger she always hid out of her boot. Crouching down low to give the person a smaller target to hit. Twirling the dagger in her left hand she spotted a shadow moving into the clearing. "I am not going quietly," she murmured as she slide back some ready to pounce. One... Two... Three.. She counted softly. She made her move and pounced landing on top of the shadow knocking it to the ground with a thud. Swiftly she pressed the dagger to the persons throat. Snarling at the person before realizing it was Radron. She sighed moving the dagger away from his throat straddling him.

"What the he'll do you think you are doing?" Camille hissed at him, her breath heaving up and down. She glared at the man as he grinned at her. "Why are you smiling like that? I could have killed you Radron!" She was fuming her body shaking with adrenaline as she glared at him.