PDA

View Full Version : PG Search

Oriseus
11-22-06, 10:29 AM
After recently making this character due to the repetition I found myself in with my main (Lisean Lemot), I've tried to come to Althanas with another type of character. One that was moreso willing to co-operate with other PCs then the independant necromancer. So.. seeing as how I'd rather enjoy participating in quests that were not solo, I've come to The Role Player's Corner to find a Power Group to join.

If any sort of initiation quests are required, and if any openings are free, please either reply to this thread, or send a PM with all the details to me. It would be most appreciated.

Letho
11-22-06, 11:23 AM
Right now, I'm afraid that Althanas is missing some serious PG activity. I think only Step and Grander's Order are really active, and barely so. Which is a damn shame, in my opinion. You can try your luck with either of the two (Cyrus and Raelyse are the leaders I think), or you can try to start your own.

The Madd Hatter
11-23-06, 09:34 PM
If you decide to proceed along the path of a Power Group Manager, I would highly suggest finding a concept that many people approve of before making the PG. So, if you have 5 or 6 garanteed members that are active, it will make the Power Group all that much more fun, and give it kind feet to stand on as a foundation.