PDA

View Full Version : The Spreading Corruption Must Be Contained!

redford
01-19-17, 03:25 AM
Calling all adventurers of repute, note, and fame!

Do you want to make a difference in the world we live in? For years, the corrupted lands of Raieria, most especially including the Red Forest, have plagued the world of Althanas with dangerous beasts, disease, and the undead. We, the Raierian Restoration Initiative, aim to halt this spreading corruption! We seek men of the blade and shield to aid us in our quest! The fearsome denizens of this crimson landscape must be driven back, and the men who would cure the plague must be protected!

We will be the hammer driving the nail in the coffin of Xem'Zund's putrid remnants!

Beware! The denizens of the Red Forest are incredibly dangerous. if you think yourself brave (or foolish) enough to stand with the Containment against such fearsome beasts, then cast your lot with us!

And if not....
Well I'm sure that we can find a job for you cooking and cleaning!

Mari
01-19-17, 04:38 AM
Amari made a promise to Vincent to join the Raierian Cause, and despite her....'pleasantries' she is a woman oaf her word.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-19-17, 04:49 AM
Already there. Zombiestomp time.

Storm Veritas
01-19-17, 05:37 AM
Point me in the direction of things to asplode with mah lightening.

Jethro
01-19-17, 07:22 AM
Hey I'm so in!

Cain
01-19-17, 07:34 AM
I am definitely down to kill things.

Elthas_Belthasar
01-19-17, 10:05 AM
Redford, given our character's past histories with both of mine, I am definitely in. You can pick which one better fits the story, Elthas, or Lorenor. I would gladly join as either.

Alyssa Snow
01-19-17, 10:24 AM
Click Click, Bang Bang?

You point, I shoot.

black shadow
01-19-17, 12:43 PM
I have been waiting for Raiaera's clensing for a long time, Shadow would love to be a part of the cleansing

Gum
01-20-17, 11:38 PM
<registered>