PDA

View Full Version : To all of the PG leaders

Séreméla
11-24-06, 02:08 PM
It has come to my attention that there is a secret PG in althanas that I am not sure if it is meant to be good or evil I just know that on my current continuous quest in the search for the Eternal Tap that they will interfere with what I am trying to do because well someone told me thats what they do. If you are that PG I don't ask you to reveal yourself, only have the leader or organizer get with me so they know about where I will be whenever they want to interfere with my plans. So if you are or know the leader of said PG PM me so I may give you more information on what is going on.

On that note, I am also going to have to get with Mr. Zieg who writes our history to ask him more about the Tap Wars and such like that and to ask his permission to bring a few things back from the timeline. So if those two people could get with me somehow that would be great thanks.

The Madd Hatter
11-24-06, 02:35 PM
Zeig left.

Devin Argente
11-24-06, 02:47 PM
Zieg left? Strange. I thought he was participating in the Tournament of Legends on GUA with Dirks... and that tourney starts tomorrow =/

Lucien
11-24-06, 02:48 PM
Oh he is. He just left Althanas. We're a cancer to free time.

Séreméla
11-24-06, 09:09 PM
Well that being said I still need to speak to whoever is in charge of the history until he gets back.

Cyrus the virus
11-24-06, 10:45 PM
Ask Ashiakin, he knows an awful lot about the Tap and such.

Séreméla
11-24-06, 10:49 PM
Alrighty then, thank you Cyrus and I still need to talk to that leader lol