PDA

View Full Version : Leoric's Boat Fund!

Leoric
03-08-17, 11:52 AM
Hey there everyone! as some of you know i have been practicing my art as of late and some people have expressed interest in getting some art work done.

I will put some images in here that i have done lately for you to consider if you want a commision or not.

Due to some concerns raised about using an IC 'resource' aka Gold, the prices will be in AP which is a strictly out of character resource.

Sketch = 1 ap
colored = 2 ap
cell shaded (Anime style) = 3 ap
Creature/Monster (give references for ideas) = 5 ap
All prices above are for each character. if you want one with two characters Double the price.

I do ask that you give as many references as you can find. the more references the quicker i can get it done.

1 ap sketch
2 ap color
This last image is not complete. but it is an example of the 'cell shading'

I do request that people post their interest here and then PM me references and any specific information. just so we can keep here as clean as possible.

Breaker
03-08-17, 11:59 AM
I'll take a colored portrait of Josh. Expect a PM with details.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-08-17, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the work you put into that picture of Shin, Leo. Looks sexy as fuck.

I've given you 3 AP from my stock for the effort. :)

Any chance I could commission you to do another one of him in his Arbiter of Shadows form after Breaker?

Leoric
03-08-17, 04:26 PM
after breaker i do have a madison picture to do. but after that hell yeah. send me some references in a PM and i will see what i can do.

Rayleigh
03-08-17, 04:54 PM
Hey! I'd love a cell shaded image of Rayleigh, if you could. I have lots of reference pictures for her on my profile. :)