PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment Drive

Mordelain
03-16-17, 08:39 AM
I've had a few ideas in the pipeline for a while now. Looking for people to bring them life!

Cydnar - having brought his people to the surface in rural Salvar, the Hummel needs to find allies to work to staking a claim on the wildlands and making a permanent settlement, free from the Umber Hulks. He will need some diplomatic assistance (as he doesn't speak Salvarian, or know the land at all), and possibly builders and merchants to source materials outside of his kind's geomantic abilities.

Mordelain - off exploring the ruins worlds caused by the Vhadya in Fallien, Mordelain starts to think about re-opening the gateways to the Khalithrism to others. Anyone want to go planet-hopping?

Leopold/Ruby - after a four year grieving period, Leopold tries to cheer his wife up by reviving Chronicle, a power group which aims to keep balance between power groups and to prevent these types oppressing and taking advantage of others. Neutrality is it's key, and anyone, from any walk of life can contribute (regardless of other affiliations).

Passion of the Mice - basically, swearing, little people, and crime thrillers in Radasanth.

More besides that, so if you want to write, get in touch!

Rayleigh
03-16-17, 08:41 AM
Nicolette is a mediator and ambassador. She also speaks Salvarian, as that's where she is from. Could she help?

Mordelain
03-16-17, 09:10 AM
That sounds perfect. Whilst Cydnar's a diplomat, he's only dealt with high and dark elves prior.

Might you link her profile, then we can plot? :)

Cydnar
03-16-17, 09:12 AM
< Cydnar

Rayleigh
03-16-17, 09:33 AM
Here's Letty. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?30999)

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-16-17, 10:36 AM
Cydnar needs a dude who knows Salvar?

I'm in.

Mordelain
03-16-17, 10:38 AM
We have another thread to do first :P

Mari
03-16-17, 10:38 AM
Amari is a Salvarian Noble, has access to resources thanks to that, and her contacts within the Crimson Hand. She would be able to ensure there is a safe area for his people to stay, of course - he'd owe her (and in conjunction) The Crimson Hand a favour. ;)

Sage
03-16-17, 02:06 PM
Crime thrillers? with a tiny mouse ... solving crime ...

You have my curiosity.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
03-16-17, 02:10 PM
Crime thrillers? with a tiny mouse ... solving crime ...

You have my curiosity.

Basil the Mouse Detective.......

SirArtemis
03-16-17, 03:07 PM
I'll have to work with Cydnar at some point and reconnect that bridge between my dwarves and my own settlement along with yours.

Cydnar
03-16-17, 03:52 PM
For those interested in the Cydnar thread: http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?32011-The-Dichotomy-of-Cold-Hearts&p=273807#post273807

Have yourselves make your way to the Twisted Sister, and then discussions and plans can begin to get us into the Senate and barter.

Passion of the Mice
03-16-17, 04:21 PM
Just Mord to go! If you have ideas for my other characters, I'm all ears.

Mari
03-17-17, 12:03 AM
Cydnar I assume that's the thread I'm having Amari join ~ ?
I'll try to write up something after the doctor clinic today.