PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players

Wander
03-22-17, 01:11 PM
Looking for people who want to join a (probably) short RP, the first one my character Melaina is in.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?32024-The-First-Whisper-OPEN

Sage
03-22-17, 01:32 PM
Ok, I'm certainly interested. Let me know if you want a character like mine turning up and befriending the hell out of you =P

Wander
03-22-17, 01:55 PM
Yeah! Hop on in. :D

~Humphrey_Nonyton~
03-22-17, 02:19 PM
I'm also interested in helping you out. I'll have my intro post in that thread later today for you and Sage :) . Look forward to working with you all!!!

~Pav

Wander
03-22-17, 02:21 PM
Awesome!

Wander
03-28-17, 04:52 PM
So anything you guys want to happen to your characters in this thread? Future plot-points you need to touch on or anything?

I needed Melaina to see the vision-spirit thing, and now she's met all of you, so that could be cool. We could go on a quest if you want to run for something longer, or whatnot. Mel is going to end up searching for whatever death her vision is omening, but she's no idea what it is at this point, so we could certainly have something attack or explode or whatever.

Sage
03-28-17, 05:45 PM
I was not really planning on having Sage go on any real adventures just yet, not in his character at this point in time. I plan on having him grow into the role by meeting various different characters and learning how they perceive the world around them.

That and making as many friends as possible will set him up nicely for later.

So no real plot points on my part, I’m mostly just letting him react to the world around him, trying to get into his head and all that.

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-29-17, 08:49 AM
I'm cool with whatever y'all want.

Breaker
03-29-17, 09:10 AM
I know Alina would like Melaina to sing more, so she can dance along. But I'm up for anything.

Jethro
03-29-17, 06:27 PM
Hi I'm Jethro/Jdd2035 I play a Plague named Jethro, and a Sea Captain(level 2) named Captain Cain Jodin (level 4) both can be fun or frustrating :) if you wanna RP with me that's cool.

Wander
03-29-17, 08:55 PM
Jethro - If you're interested in joining in on the RP, hop in. We're just at a tavern at the moment. Not sure how long the RP will go on for.

Breaker - we may see Melaina sing some more.

Sage - Cool deal. Melaina is going to respond to Sage's interest in magic. She's been purposely ignoring him.

Little Flower
03-29-17, 10:30 PM
Would you care if a little flower would drop on by to eat. She would love to try some of the local patrons... I mean dishes. *Evil laugh*

Wander
04-03-17, 12:29 PM
Sure, it's an open RP.

Sage
04-03-17, 01:15 PM
Sage is walking away from this with anthophobia, isn't he?

Little Flower
04-03-17, 01:36 PM
If he walks away at all Mwahaha!

Wander
04-03-17, 04:36 PM
Oh dear. Melaina's got herself in a whole heap of trouble, it seems.

BlackAndBlueEyes
04-03-17, 06:04 PM
Posted my exit.

Wander
04-03-17, 09:53 PM
Thanks for joining the chaos, Blue. Melaina will miss Hype's enthusiasm.

I actually think this roleplay is just about at an end. Melaina is going to follow the vision-woman now that she has appeared again.

Little Flower, Sage, Cap - you guys have plans for what your characters are doing next?

EDIT: Started a recruiting post for Melaina's next RP if you guys are interested in joining in. Putting a 5 character limit on it, so http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?32084-Into-the-Woods&p=274540#post274540.

Ta.

Sage
04-04-17, 05:30 AM
Posted, and should be good for one last post depending on Flower and Cap

It would not be in Sage's character to just leave a tavern with such a dangerous flower around.

Wander
04-04-17, 01:25 PM
:D Nice idea, the light spell.

Cap, you wanna finish up with a final post for Alina? You're welcome to spot Melaina if you want, as she is just walking to the forest. Once you post, I'll submit the RP for judgment and start Into the Woods off.