PDA

View Full Version : }|{

}|{
11-25-06, 12:37 PM
Hello.

I am }|{. My character will be Eam, in the near future. I need to talk to Cyrus and Dirks, so when every they PM me that would be nice.

<3
~}|{

Reiko
11-25-06, 12:44 PM
hihi and welcome^^ Cool name, symbols are awesome^^

I hope you have fun and all.

AdventWings
11-25-06, 01:26 PM
Wow.

An actual user name that could not be pronounced at first glance.

Cyrus should be online soon so you have a better chance of running into him than Dirks.

Have fun on Althanas! We are the Internet equivalent of Crack! And Chocolate!

Cyrus the virus
11-25-06, 01:36 PM
Cyrus doesn't PM people. People PM Cyrus.

Ayithe Solete
11-25-06, 06:28 PM
Ah so thats why you never talk to me unless i talk to you....

And i just thought you hated me.
Welcome!

Cyrus the virus
11-25-06, 10:07 PM
There are surprisingly few people I message first :p I always have the impression people don't want to talk to me unless they message me first.

Exception = Duro. I message him first all the time. And my girlfriend, if she signs on.

}|{
11-26-06, 03:05 PM
Cyrus, you always message me first.

I think three times now.

But, as it stands, nevermind you until I get a response from dirks.

nekoprince
11-26-06, 03:16 PM
I think I'm gonna call you H for now, until I find something that fits those symbols better. That, and Dirks kinda takes a while to respond to stuff sadly, but so might want to put that onto the backburner for now.

Still welcome to Chocolate Covered Online Crack! Cheaper than regular crack for 6 years now!

Komosatuo
11-26-06, 03:20 PM
H...H for Hector?

I'm calling you Hector.

Welcome to the forums. :p

}|{
11-26-06, 04:24 PM
}|{ is a tattoo on my character. Eam is the initals of my character, call me Eam. Or you can call me The Butterfly as that is what }|{ is.

Komosatuo
11-26-06, 04:59 PM
I'll call you The Butterball. How's that? :p

Well, I'll have to say your account name choice is original. I don't think I've seen that kind of connection before. Cool.

And I guess that }|{ does look like a butter fly...or one of those water spiders...

nekoprince
11-26-06, 05:08 PM
YES, succsess, a name! I shall him you, Edwardo! /obscure Family Guy refrence

Anyways you, Edwardo, I think I'll just mosey on back to lurking now. Good Luck with your charector and all of that, and don't be afraid of any of us. Send a PM if you need help to any of us mods, and whatnot. Have fun on Althanas Eam, and remember, we warned you.

hamnat
11-26-06, 09:03 PM
Hey! that symbol looks like a 5-gear manual shifter! I know...Im a nerd....

}|{
11-27-06, 09:48 AM
Hehe, waterspider.

I guess I neglected to say that I'd been here before?

Ther
11-27-06, 06:31 PM
Welcome! I like the symbol - but does that mean you'll eventually just go back to being "Prince"?

}|{
11-29-06, 09:09 AM
I don't liek that joke. >.>