PDA

View Full Version : An Old Curmudgeon Seeks Companionship

Slayer of the Rot
04-03-17, 07:32 PM
Recruiting for this (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?32082-What-color-is-a-mirror-(Open)&p=274531#post274531), open to one to two more players. I think redford is coming along!

The gist of this is that Dan has joined three dumb elves on an expedition to an old Saraelian ruin in Haide. While they're looking for books and scrolls, Dan is hoping that his people have some way of dispelling Xem'zund's last curse. You're free to enter this with any reason, rhyme, or method, but you will have been captured my marauding demons initially. No worries, we'll escape.

Most importantly, the Saraelian ruin will be full of many elemental items and weapons that your character can pick up as a spoil. If you want a suggestion for something, I may have some ideas. The ruin will be guarded by many traps and animate constructs, and we may even find ourselves fighting a true guardian of old Saraelia!

BlackAndBlueEyes
04-03-17, 07:37 PM
>> books and scrolls

Count me in.

Rayleigh
04-03-17, 07:56 PM
Ray is definitely interested!

Slayer of the Rot
04-03-17, 08:08 PM
So redford, BaBE, and Rayleigh. Sounds good! At most, we can maybe handle one more, but beyond that and I'm afraid it'll get complicated.

Jake Narmolanya
04-04-17, 07:51 AM
I'd be happy to put Jake in this, if there's still room for one more.

Breaker
04-12-17, 11:10 AM
Who is up next, me or red?

Also, is it ok for Jake to be with Dan and Maddy? As a demon hunter and portal maker he seems like a fairly logical part of that group.

Slayer of the Rot
04-12-17, 04:11 PM
Yeah, that sounds like a solid plan, it'd make sense the elves would have taken along more than just Maddy and Dan. I think red was wanting the next post, but I don't feel like post order is that important right now since we're just doing intro posts. So next post can be whoever gets to it next!

redford
04-12-17, 08:44 PM
I'm down for letting whoever post whenever, plan for me and ray is that Ray gets captured and then under threat of her torture is forced to fight for them or someting of that nature. How's that sound?

Slayer of the Rot
04-23-17, 07:35 PM
That sounds concrete to me. Jake or red is up, doesn't matter who goes first.