PDA

View Full Version : Reiko's beggathon^^ (a request for art)

Reiko
11-25-06, 01:52 PM
I don't think it hurts to ask and there are some really cool artists here so here goes^^

I really would like to see a picture of the new nine tails Doji Ki. And if you want a favor for it then I'd be happy to, within reason.

Appearance: Ki appears to be a young lady in her early twenties with a lithe yet healthy build. Her skin is a bit paler than the humans from Nihon and her eyes are a rare violet. Her hair is black like the jet gemstone and she has nine black tails with silver tips and the ears on her head are furry black fox ears that peak through her hair.

Ki’s Kimono does posses the same magic as Kadenzaa’s Kimono when she and Inari were separate but looks different. The kimono is now a shimmering emerald color while decorated with the images of silver and gold lotus flowers. She still also has the red bikini to wear when she wants to have some more skin showing.

I'm cool with any scene or pose that you want to do but if you want some further guidelines then I wouldn't mind one of her relaxing on the beach with her bikini.

AdventWings
11-26-06, 04:07 AM
Well~ You know I'm here. :D

I might not be able to get started for a while, though, with NaNo deadline rushing up to hit me in the face with about 8k words to go...

...Bikini, you say? *Kitty ears swivel excitedly*

Reiko
11-26-06, 04:10 AM
Well~ You know I'm here. :D

I might not be able to get started for a while, though, with NaNo deadline rushing up to hit me in the face with about 8k words to go...

...Bikini, you say? *Kitty ears swivel excitedly*
yay *huggles Raven*

no worries, do what you need to be done first.

And congrats on being almost done with you're project^^

hamnat
11-26-06, 08:37 AM
lucky Raven....he gets huggles from the well endowed Dijo....*sniff*<-.->....mer.....

hey, i just notice; my gold=my EXP/2...pardon the randomness...

AdventWings
12-12-06, 04:41 AM
Hamnat - Not quite. ;) 330/2 = 165. You have 115, Nyu~!

Eh~ Yeah. Back on track.

Been so long, I think I'll update this thread with a quick question:

Does Doji have long hair or short hair? Oh, that and what she usually wears on her feet besides the Duality Anklet? Something like the wooden Japanese sandals?

Yeah. Pretty much just these. I've got a quick sketch done in pen but I'd like a quick overview of some key features. :D

Finished soon, I promise! Nyu~!

Cyrus the virus
12-12-06, 04:45 AM
Repost ahoy!

So what if it's the wrong character!? This is quality.

Reiko
12-12-06, 08:17 AM
Hamnat - Not quite. ;) 330/2 = 165. You have 115, Nyu~!

Eh~ Yeah. Back on track.

Been so long, I think I'll update this thread with a quick question:

Does Doji have long hair or short hair? Oh, that and what she usually wears on her feet besides the Duality Anklet? Something like the wooden Japanese sandals?

Yeah. Pretty much just these. I've got a quick sketch done in pen but I'd like a quick overview of some key features. :D

Finished soon, I promise! Nyu~!

Awesome. Yay^^

I think her hair would probably be long, a little past her shoulders. And for foot wear, she usually wears Japanese wooden sandals, though if it's a her in her bikini then barefoot would suit that more.

thanks.

Cyrus: Haha I remember that pick^^ really funny.

AdventWings
12-13-06, 02:08 AM
Hmm... OK, then. I had two versions of her made before getting this response. One has really long hair, so I'll edit that a bit. Another has really short hair, like how it is in your current avatar image.

So~ Thanks for responding! It shall be done quite soon. :)

Samhain
12-15-06, 12:13 PM
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/4921/kirb4.png

STICK ART! Its the best I can do.

Reiko
12-15-06, 02:03 PM
STICK ART! Its the best I can do.

hehe nice^^ You get some huggles for effort

And yay Raven's close to done to.

AdventWings
12-20-06, 05:28 AM
Here are two "touched up" sketches of Doji Ki I told you about earlier.

Long-Hair Doji (http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/AdventWings/Althanas/Doji-Ki-Pose-1--FINAL.jpg). (Front view)

And...

Short-Hair Doji (http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/AdventWings/Althanas/Doji-Ki-Pose-2--FINAL.jpg). (Back view)

The Finalized version is on its way to being scanned through the computer, Nyu~! But Ecology papers tomorrow morning! *Gasp* So the colorized version won't be coming out just yet. Sorry~!

Oh, yes. And a little announcement before this gets legal...

Avatar Central may resume business After New Years. Heck, why not start the New Year with re-opening this site's Longest-Running (???) Avatar Request Thread? ;)

OK, peeps. See ya! :D

Reiko
12-20-06, 06:33 AM
Than you, Thank you, Thank you^^

they're really super awesome.

I think short hair works best on her, though both pics are awesome. and no worries, your life is way more important. I'm really happy with these.

Khalxaen
12-21-06, 03:07 AM
Errr, would you want a doodle?

A really, really quick and ugly and rushed and run-for-your-life-eww doodle. :D

Javet
12-21-06, 03:18 AM
If she doesn't, I'd take it! Anything'd be better than this FFTA avatar that makes Javet look like a girl.

Khalxaen
12-21-06, 03:22 AM
I can draw both, I guess. And uh... I actually thought he was a girl at first, eheheh.

But, warning: My guys look like girls. >////<

AdventWings
12-21-06, 03:47 AM
Hey, Javet's a great name - For an FFTA character, that is. ;)

Random Snippet - My FFTA "Javet" is a ninj4.

And be prepared - Khalxaen is really good. :D

Reiko
12-21-06, 08:20 AM
Errr, would you want a doodle?

A really, really quick and ugly and rushed and run-for-your-life-eww doodle. :D

of coarse^^, I love your artwork, even your quick doodles are really good

hamnat
12-21-06, 11:16 PM
[1337 5p34l<] 0h y34h. ur d00dl35 r 73h 80m8. 73hy l<1cl< 4r53!!! 4nd 1 l1l<3 831n9 73h 0n3 wh0 c0l0r5 73hm.[/1337 5p34l<]

AdventWings
12-24-06, 08:31 AM
Javet looks sweet. :D