PDA

View Full Version : Rookie

Tuloth Kaer'vek
11-25-06, 03:35 PM
Uh. So this would be where I say 'Hi, I'm Scott.' right?

Yeah. That's me. I've RPed t1 for years but your system having the differences and scoring that it does really interests me.

My character has a huge history but since I am having to start at level zero I figure he doesn't really need much of one since I'll be building him up al over again. Yeah?

Anyway. Let me know if I have to make changes or be more specific. I prefer to get into detail in my posts rather than typing out a four page blurb of his past.

Oh yeah. Any insight as to where to start RPing would be helpful. Things like fantasy and dragonlance setting; those are my strong suits.

~Angel of the Shadows

Witchblade
11-25-06, 03:42 PM
This actually isn't the introduction forum, this is the character registration forum.

What you need to do is glance over our rules and regulations and our character sheet and then recreate your character, as I can tell you've already been using him for some time. You can always look through the archives to see how others have registered their characters.

For the moment, I'm going to move this to the introduction/outroduction forum and when you've made up your profile, you may post it in here. ^^

Reiko
11-25-06, 03:51 PM
hihi and welcome and hope you have fun. and don't worry about the mistake we all make them from time to time.

Though am interested in seeing what you do with your character, I like it when people bring in characters that they've used before and Althanas needs more wood elves, it's all high elves or drow.

AdventWings
11-28-06, 05:26 AM
Hey, hi and welcome!

We hope you'll have fun here on Althanas, the Internet equivalent of chocolate flavored Crack. If you have any questions at all with regards to the site that has not been listed in the Rules/FAQ or the info pages, PM us and we'll lend you a helping hand.

As for starting place, that all depends on where your character fancies going to.

There's Corone, a nation currently in turmoil due to a looming outbreak of a civil war... Alerar, the land of the Althanian Drows and Mecca of Steampunk... Raiaera, homes to the vain Raiaeran Elves with their Song Magic and Regal towers... Salvar, the frigid northern borders of ice and snow... Haidia, the risen land of the Ancient Demons... Fallien, the shifting sands of hardy Nomads and prideful Warriors... Istraloth, the newly discovered island enigma to the east... And don't forget Scara Brae, aka "Little Corone" where all the new kids go to train in their literary arts before taking on the World.

Of course, you can choose where you want to start. As long as it fits into your character's history and time line, anything goes. :D

Remember. We are just a PM away. :)

Cyrus the virus
11-28-06, 03:23 PM
HELLO TULOTH.

Don't tell me you left because you couldn't find where your thread went =/